Sunday, July 12, 2020

SEED SOWERS

My Dear Precious Child,
   Whatever you do to the people who have the very least of everything in life, health, prosperity, confidence, family unity, peace, joy, and love, you do the same thing to Me. (Matthew 25:40) Jesus Christ spoke that truth concerning entering into My kingdom of heaven while in the earth. So, according to your brother Jesus Christ, whatever you do to the homeless, the people without a country, the demon possessed, the politically oppressed, the downtrodden, you do the same acts of unkindness, judging, condemnation and persecution to Me because I live inside of them.  I created people in My image and I have endeavored to save the unfortunate people of your world from the works of the devil by every means possible throughout history and then I was finally able to send My Son to die for them.   Yet, some of My very own children treat them like slaves, ne'er-do-wells, failures and as enemies of your country and your own while Jesus Christ and I have salvation to offer to them which brings freedom from the devil's curses in the earth.  Many of My children heap the curses of the devil upon the least fortunate people instead of offering My salvation to them.  It should not be so.  (Matthew 25:42-46)
   When My very own children continue to heap disgust and rejection upon the very least of My children in the name of national patriotism, like the Pharisees and Sadducess and religious leaders did during the ministry of Jesus Christ, then My own children will reap more and more of the devil's curses onto their own nations and into their own lives because they have sown seeds in hell which will come back upon them with curses of more floods, fires, tornadoes, droughts, diseases, hurricanes, weather extremes, strife, divisions and disharmony as the devil heaps his curses upon your nation and the lives of people, all because My very own children adopted the personality and character of the devil as their ideal instead of My character of love, peace, joy, goodness and kindness. 
   When you sow seeds in hell by the way you treat your enemies and the least unfortunate people of the world, then hell sends its dastardly rewards to you from hell.  That's how the devil works and yet many of My children bind themselves to him in the name of religious and political patriotism.  Those actions failed the very political and religious Jews and their actions kept them from My salvation.  It does the same thing to My very own children who call themselves by My name.  (Galatians 6-9; Matthew 18:7 and Matthew 23:13-29)  In an effort to save their temporal earthy nation from the very people whom Jesus Christ came to earth to save, My own children lose their souls, their rewards and benefits from Me.  It grieves Me but the choice has been theirs because of their own desires to seek earthly benefits themselves aside from My guidance and wisdom.  Jesus Christ told you not to seek earthly things but if you seek Me and My righteousness then every earthly benefit will be added to you.  To seek political or religious ascendancy over anyone comes from the bowels of hell.  It is domination, the very character of the devil and his demons.
   My children must open their spiritual eyes and distance themselves from political leaders and religious leaders who espouse the very things that Jesus Christ warned against or they and their nations will continue to go from one curse to another curse because they exchanged My kingdom of love for the kingdom of a corrupt earthly nation ruled by proud, arrogant, domineering people who promised My children ascendancy over people instead of their being servants of people like I asked them to be. (Mark10:43-45)
   Repentance is always available.  Many of My children are deceived by the devil because they neither know the constitution and bylaw of My New Covenant of the Holy Spirit nor do they know the power of My Holy Spirit to grant them My benefits and rewards instead of their seeking aimlessly for things of which can only come from the devil and his hell.
    Things never change.  The devil wins in the lives of many of My own children who call themselves by My name.  Because they do not know Me, only knowing facts about Me from someone who also does not know Me, their houses are built on sand and when problems come they fall; and, oh, what a fall it is.  (Matthew 7:13-27)  I win in the lives of some of My children who call themselves by My name when they reject all of the religious and political appeals that come from hell and they continue to seek Me and My righteousness.  (Matthew 5:24-34)
   My children who fall out of My grace have refused to heed the Holy Spirit's gift of discerning of spirits and so they fall into the hands of the demons who offer them pride of life, (I John 2:16; Mark 4:19)  They become unfruitful in My blessings, benefits and rewards because they follow political and religious leaders' means of obtaining riches and a worldly reputation at the cost of the lives of the unfortunate people of the world.  Instead, My desire is that My children become intimately acquainted with Me and My Love, spreading My love to all people, which rewards them exceedingly, abundantly more than they dare ask, pray, seek, desire or dream, all according to the Holy Spirit's ministry to them and for them because they elevate the unfortunate people of the world instead of treading on them.
   Your Father of  Good, Loving Seeds

No comments: