Sunday, July 26, 2020

LORD IN THE EARTH

My Dear Precious Child,
    When the disciples of Jesus asked Him to teach them how to pray, the first thing that He taught them was to address Me as Our Father, because when you are born of My Holy Spirit you are born into My family of heaven.  I become your Heavenly Father and you become My child.  Then He taught them to pray that My kingdom would come into the earth just like it is in My heaven.  Then He added that when My kingdom would come on earth just like it is in heaven that My will would finally be able to be done on earth also like it is in heaven.  Then Jesus Christ added to that prayer that when My kingdom came on earth as it is in heaven, that I would be able to daily give My guidance to My children who had prayed for My kingdom to enter into their lives and who had also received My kingdom into their lives on earth.  Jesus then added that another benefit of having My kingdom of heaven resident in their lives on earth would be that their sins would be forgiven when they forgive the sins of everyone who sins against them. Because Jesus, Himself, had been led into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil to show that My power in Him could refuse the devil's temptation and counteract Adam's disobedience, Jesus told them to pray that they would not need to also have to prove that they could defeat the devil after My kingdom came into their lives because Jesus Christ would eventually defeat the devil in hell and they wouldn't need to prove their power over the devil.  He closed the teaching session by telling them that I am the kingdom, the power and the glory, so be it, or amen. (Matthew 6:6-15)
    In that intimate teaching session of His disciples Jesus Christ was telling His disciples what is My deepest wish, which is that they and other people would allow Me to come to live inside of them to give them the power to overcome evil in the earth and so that My will would be done in their lives because of My constant guidance of them.  With the indwelling of My Holy Spirit in the lives of My children all of the things for which Jesus Christ taught His disciples to pray comes into being when My children become born again of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  My will is done in their lives when they allow Me to guide them constantly from the inside of them not from the outside with religious laws.  Also to confirm the added benefit of being able to forgive sins, when Jesus Christ rose from the dead and before He came to settle down with Me in My heaven He told them that whose sins they forgive are forgiven and whose sins they refuse to forgive cannot be forgiven. (John 20:19-23) In other words, because of the Holy Spirit's presence in their lives, they had My authority to forgive sins and retain sins, simply because and only because of My Holy Spirit living inside of them.
    The prayers of the disciples that Jesus taught to them were answered when My kingdom came into the earth the first time to the disciples and followers of Jesus on the day of Pentecost and the prayers are answered every time a person in the earth becomes born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  That person becomes a human person with My supernatural power and abilities living inside of him or her.  After Jesus died, was resurrected and came to sit down with Me in My heaven, which meant that He relinquished and ceased His ministry in the earth, He passed His ministry on to My Holy Spirit and sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to live inside of My children who seek for My kingdom and My righteousness to live inside of their bodies, just like Jesus Christ taught them. (Matthew 6:33; John 20:22-23; Acts 2:1-4)   That is when the ministry of My Holy Spirit takes over the ministry of Jesus Christ in the earth.  It is My Holy Spirit who lives inside of My children and endeavors to change them into the image of Jesus Christ in the earth.  I spoke this truth to the apostle Paul when I said that your body is the earthly house of the Holy Spirit, and so the Lord in the earth is the Holy Spirit. (I Corinthians 3:16 and II Corinthians 3:17-18) 
    My children are waiting for Jesus Christ to come back to earth.  He came back to earth when My Holy Spirit came to live inside of My children.  We are One Being, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.  What I am waiting for is for Christ to be formed in the lives of My children who are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  When you allow My Holy Spirit to transform you into the image of Jesus Christ, then you have allowed Christ to come into the earth again because you have given Me a body in the earth through which to live, just like Christ Jesus did.  (Galatians 4:19; Romans 8:28-29; II Corinthians 4:4)
    I said that it is by your allowing My Holy Spirit to transform you by the renewing of your mind that you will prove what is My good and acceptable will in the earth through your bodies being a living sacrifice to Me by being transformed into My image. (Romans 12:1-2)
    Many of My children are waiting for Jesus Christ to come back to earth.  I am waiting for My children who are born in the Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit to become the image of Jesus Christ in the earth by doing what Jesus Christ taught you and them to pray, that My will in the earth will be done through you, that you accept and follow My guidance of the Holy Spirit in you, that you forgive everyone of their sins, that you accept My daily tutoring and guidance and follow them, that you never seek vengeance, that you spend time with Me in our intimate setting with just the two of us which causes Christ to be formed in you by spiritual osmosis through My personal words being infused into you. 
    You are waiting for Me to send Jesus Christ into the earth.  I am waiting for you and My other chilren who are baptized in My Holy Spirit to allow My Holy Spirit to transform you and them into the image of Jesus Christ.  When you do that, you have allowed Christ to become Lord of the earth through My Holy Spirit living inside of you. 
    The people of the first church waited and waited for Jesus to come back to earth, and so has every generation since then.  All the time I have been waiting for My Children of Promise to allow Me to form Christ inside and outside of them with My characteristics of love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy and patience so that you and they will walk in the Spirit and pray in the language of the Holy Spirit in intercessory prayers until evil is defeated in the earth and My children shine like the sun in the earth.  That is when you and they become true Christ-ians in reality, not just in name only. (Matthew 13:36-42)  Humility will be their primary virtue, just like Jesus Christ.
    I told you that My kingdom is yours, My power is yours and My glory is yours.  So be it. Let Me form Christ in you.  My personal words of power to you will do the transformation work with your permission.  I am waiting for you to be transformed into My image and the entire world is waiting to be redeemed from the curses that came upon it in the garden of Eden.  That will happen when My children reflect Christ in them and pray in My language of heaven in the intercessory prayers of the Holy Spirit for the demons to leave the earth and go into the fiery furnace. (Romans 8:19-27; Ephesians 6:10-19)
    Your Father of Transforming Words

No comments: