Tuesday, July 28, 2020

SPIRITUAL RETURN

My Dear Precious Child,
    The Jews are still waiting for their Messiah to come to earth when He already came in a form that they did not recognize. (Isaiah 11:1-5) Some of them are still waiting.  My own born of the Holy Spirit children are still waiting for Jesus Christ to return to earth when He already came in a form they did not recognize.  He came in the person of the Holy Spirit, who was the Christ portion of Jesus, the spiritual genes that made Him My Son. (Jeremiah 31:31-33-34; I John 5:10-12)  The Christ part of Jesus came to earth to live in My children as My Holy Spirit, as prophesied by the prophets of old, living inside of My children in order to make them My children, born of the spiritual sperm of My Holy Spirit. (I John 3:9)  That is why you are called a Christ-ian.  When you are resurrected from death to life you receive a new name.
   Jesus also came again in His resurrected spiritual body in the cloud of witnesses which came to surround My born of the Holy Spirit children when they are baptized in My Holy Spirit, having been  completely surrounded in the spiritual dimension around them by My family of heaven, often called My kingdom of heaven.  (Hebrews 12:1 and 22-29).  To be baptized in My Holy Spirit means that you are perpetually and always immersed in the spiritual dimension around you in My entire kingdom of heaven, which is your new nationality, your new country, your new citizenship, plus you have My Holy Spirit inside of you to lead you into all truth. 
    Many of My children left their first love, which they experienced when they first were resurrected from death into life, because they neglected to continue to seek Me, seek My kingdom and seek My righteousness, believing that they had already arrived at total spiritual fulfillment.  They are in their spirits but not in their flesh.  Continuing to seek My wisdom and knowledge and revelation allows My Holy Spirit to teach My children the weapons of their warfare against the devil and teaches them to recognize the devil and his demons, their only enemies, so that they can refuse the demons'  temptations and send the demons  into the fiery furnace when the demons' voices come into the minds of My children.  (John 16:7-11)  Jesus Christ told His followers that when My Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth, came to live inside of them that He would teach them what My righteousness is, what the devil's sins are, and how to judge between the two.  He also teaches My children to judge the demons and send them into the fiery furnace, which is My judgment of them. (Matthew 13:36-42)
    What happens after My children are first born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit is that they are babies in spiritual matters and they need to be taught about faith, about My love, about My power and about their inheritance from Me which is due them in this world and in heaven.  But, if they continue to only be taught about elementary truths like being born again, they remain babies. (Hebrews 5:12-14 and Hebrews 6:1-7) They continue laying the same foundations again and again from a human teacher who is also a babe in wisdom instead of their personally seeking to know Me face to face so that My Holy Spirit can become their private tutor. (I John 2:27) Because of their reluctance to seek My kingdom and My righteousness outside of their first human teacher, they cease to grow.  Only My Holy Spirit has all wisdom, all knowledge and all revelation and He lives inside of you. He is eager to explain to you all of My mysteries and My knowledge.
    If you have not sought to have a tutor/child relationship with My Holy Spirit, who lives inside of you, then you will be swept about with every doctrine that the devil sends your way through false prophets.  (Ephesians 4:11-15) Instead of having a relationship with Me through the Holy Spirit, you will be waiting for Jesus Christ to come and rescue you from the devil while all the time you have the power of My Holy Spirit, who is the Christ, inside of you waiting to cast evil out of the earth.   He has rescued My children by coming to live inside of them, but they are waiting for Him to come in the flesh to be king of the earth.  It won't ever happen.  He came to live in the earth in My children in the person of the Holy Spirit, and He lives in the earth in My Kingdom of Heaven, the New Jerusalem, which came into your life when you were born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. 
    Do not dishonor Me by dishonoring My Holy Spirit whom I sent to live inside of you and be your full time tutor, rescuer, provider, protector, salvation, insight and revealer of knowledge and wisdom.  He is My Spirit of Truth.  He is Me.  My children dishonor My Holy Spirit by giving to Him less praise and appreciation than they do to Me and My Son.  He is My Son Jesus.  It was by the Holy Spirit's sperm that Jesus was created in Mary's womb.  It was the Holy Spirit's anointing that equipped My Son to work His miracles and teach about My kingdom coming to live in the lives of people.  It was My Holy Spirit who hovered over the deep to do My will when We created the earth.  It was My formulas in words of the Holy Spirit to My angels that created the earth and the heavens. Yet My own children refuse to give Him the honor that I give to Him and that Jesus Christ gave to Him when Jesus taught about the glories of My Holy Spirit coming to take up residence in the lives of My children.  (John 14 and 16)  I said that in the earth the Spirit is the Lord and He lives inside of My children. (II Corinthians 3:17-18)
   You must allow My Holy Spirit to speak My will through your mouth in intercessory prayers when you pray in Our spiritual language which alerts the angels to get busy in their job of saving you and the world by My instructions through the Holy Spirit when you pray My words in the Holy Spirit.  They are creative words which save, heal, enlighten, answer prayers and produce solutions to problems. Yet, many of My children are waiting for Jesus to come back to earth in the flesh.  He did already.  He came to initiate My new covenant of the Holy Spirit. (Isaiah 59:21)
   Many of My children are fearful of taking homage away from Jesus by honoring the Holy Spirit.  JESUS IS THE HOLY SPIRIT.  He is My Spirit who worked through Jesus Christ to destroy the works of the devil.  (I John 3:8) He is your guide.  Jesus Christ died and was resurrected so that you could receive My Holy Spirit into your life to take the place of Jesus who is seated with Me in heaven. Jesus said if He did not go away that My Holy Spirit would not come to you.  Jesus willed to you His source of power, the Holy Spirit.  You must appreciate all that I do for you through Him.
    Your Father, Son and Holy Spirit

No comments: