Saturday, July 4, 2020

BENEFITS OF REJOICING

My Dear Precious Child,
   Under My old covenant with the nation of Israel I told them to celebrate their sabbath rest of resting from their work which had been so laborious under their slavery to Egypt.  Their having been required to work from sunup to sundown for seven days a week while slaves in Egypt was the reason, after their liberation, that I commanded a day of rest called the sabbath, so that they could rejuvenate, restore and regenerate themselves, spirit, soul and body.(Leviticus 23:32 and 41)   Those celebrations began and continued throughout the day of rest every week with restful inactivity.
   Rejoicing is different.  Under My new covenant of the Holy Spirit with My children, rejoicing involves a flow of energy from My Spirit who lives inside of you, allowing My rejuvenating energy to flow through your entire spirit, soul and body with its healing, restoring powers of regeneration.  Rejoicing involves gladness, allowing My Holy Spirit's energizing power to flow through your entire being which lifts not only your human emotions but rejuvenates your body and restores your mind to gratitude.  When Jesus Christ told His followers to rejoice when they were persecuted for My name's sake, he said that their rewards in My heaven would be great. (Matthew 5:10-12)  There is spiritual power in your rejoicing. 
   It was recorded by one of My prophets that I rejoice when even one person who was lost is restored to My fold. (Matthew 18:13)  My Spirit wrote through Luke that the followers of Jesus were told to rejoice when people hated them for My sake, reviled them and called them evil, because their rewards from Me would be great.  So My advice to you to rejoice when you are persecuted and reviled because of Me is followed with great promises every time, promises of great rewards. 
   My Spirit wrote through Paul that he rejoiced when lawbreakers had sinned and repented of their evil ways by taking a different course of action according to My guidance.  (II Corinthians 7:9)  If you will notice in that writing that Paul said that his rejoicing was not because the sinner was only sorry for his or her sins but that he or she repented, which means to take a different course of action according to My will which then leads him or her to doing My will in their lives.  So repentance is not merely being sorry for erring, but repentance means that you have taken the path of My righteousness.  Yes, that is reason for your rejoicing in response to My rejoicing.
   I told you through Paul also that there should be great rejoicing when My entire gospel is preached to people because it is the power of My Holy Spirit which brings salvation from the works of the devil to people.  My Holy Spirit destroyed the works of the devil through Jesus Christ and He will do it through you when you are led by him. (Philippians 1:18)  I encouraged My children through Paul to continually rejoice in Me. (Philippians 4:4)
   James wrote that when a person of low degree of reputation is exalted by Me,  that is certainly a reason for rejoicing.  Ask the leper who was cleansed, the blind whose sight was restored and the lost man who was restored to life by being born of My Holy Spirit, ask them if there is reason for rejoicing in their lives. (James 1:9)
   A non-beneficial form of rejoicing is your own boasting of your own fleshly accomplishments which My Spirit said is evil. (James 4:16) That is called pride and pride always precedes a fall.
   The apostle John rejoiced greatly when he saw the followers of his truth-telling  testimonies continue to walk in My truth. (III John 1:3)
    So you have learned that you can by the power of the Holy Spirit rejoice during persecutions, sufferings and the trying of your faith by the devil because your rewards will be great. (James 1:3)  James said that the trying of your faith by the devil puts to work My patience which is already in your spirit and that patience comes to the surface of your flesh when you rejoice and learn wisdom from Me. (James 1:2-5)
    Rejoicing is powerful.  It overcomes temptations from the devil, persecutions from the devil, destruction from the devil and sufferings from the devil.  When you rejoice that I have the solutions to every one of your problems in the earth you will emerge from all problems as a winner and an overcomer.  Plus, you will rejoice in your rewards.
    Rejoicing is spiritual power that overcomes the powers of evil.  Rejoice in Me; and again I say to rejoice in Me no matter the circumstances. (James 4:4)
    Your Father Who Rejoices Over You As My Child.

No comments: