Thursday, July 16, 2020

PRAY FOR THE DISEASED, THE SPIRITUALLY IGNORANTT

PRAY FOR THE DISEASED, THE SPIRITUALLY IGNORANT AND THE REBELLIOUS
My Dear Precious One,
    There are My children who think they have to prove their faith in Me and so they take unwise and unnecessary chances, as led by the devil, to prove that they have faith in My protecting them from diseases, accidents and their rebellious arrogance in going beyond the limits that medical science and wise insight has provided.  Because of their ignorance of Jesus Christ's written words through His disciples and their ignorance of the benefits of being guided by My Holy Spirit instead of their being guided by the devil through the mouths of arrogant earthly men, they are plagued with diseases, prolonged maiming of their organs, clots in their hearts, lungs and livers, eventual weaknesses in their endurance and even death when the devil's diseases enter into your world.  Multitudes of My children have fallen for the devil's most obvious tricks and they don't even know it. 
    The first mistake of spiritually ignorant people is when they succumb to the devil's temptation to prove their faith to Me by refusing to protect themselves from obvious diseases, pandemics and plagues when cautioned.  That scenario is a repeat of when Jesus Christ was tempted by the devil but refused to obey the devil's temptation in His mind.  The devil tempted Jesus to climb onto the highest point of the temple and jump off, expecting Himself to be rescued by My angels because the scriptures said that I would send My angels to protect Him. (Matthew 3:5-7) My Son Jesus refused the devil's temptation for Jesus to test Me by telling the devil that the scriptures also said that My children must not put Me to the test.
   When My children who are ignorant of My Holy Spirit's revealed words and are fundamentalist believers, they are easily lassoed by the devil to obey his every temptation to put Me to the test.  They disobey scientific evidence of the possibility of catching a disease and so My children who call themselves by My name test My ability to rescue them.  They are like Adam who refused My knowledge and believed the devil's knowledge, and so the word was flooded with the devil's curses.  (Genesis 3:1-20) Look around you.  Is that where your world is at the moment?  If it is, then it is time for you to be tutored by My Holy Spirit instead of following people who are disciples of false prophets who don't know Me and so they are used by the devil to lead you down the paths to having hell on earth. (Mark 13:22)
    My own children think that they are proving their faith to Me when they refuse to listen to My wisdom through scientific experts to whom I gave insight into avoiding diseases.  What My children are doing is they are merely proving their lack of faith in Me, revealing to the world their spiritual ignorance and arrogance as taught to them by their false prophets who do not know Me, only knowing things about Me that are what someone else has taught  them, and those people having also only known facts about Me instead of intimately knowing Me. (I Corinthians 2:2; Philippians 3:10-14)
    My spiritual children who are established in the revelation of My love, the revelation of their hope of having My kingdom of heaven real in their lives on earth, their revelation of My glorious inheritance set aside for them, and a revelation of the power of My Holy Spirit, they also know the voice of their enemy, the devil, and instead of following him they refuse his temptations. (Ephesians 1:17-23 and Ephesians 3:16-20)  When you intimately know Me by having been taught by My Holy Spirit, you won't fall for the devil's temptations through false prophets to think you have to prove your faith to Me by doing rebellious, arrogant, spiritually ignorant things like disobeying the wisdom of knowledgeable people.  (Psalm 1:1-6)
    I live inside of My children who are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  I know your level of faith because I live inside of you.  You never need to fall for the devil's temptation to prove your faith to Me.  Your body is My temple in the earth and by My very presence inside of you, I know your faith. 
    When you fall for the devil's temptation to prove your faith in Me by your  refusing to obey the words of wise people, all you are proving to the world is your lack of spiritual knowledge of Me and My magnificent ways because the devil wins, which he always does in the lives of people who call themselves by My name but refuse to seek Me, My kingdom and My righteousness themselves.  Instead, they let someone else do the seeking and then they are watered with tiny drops of water by false teachers which have no truth so they have no power.   As a result, My children have no authority over evil but instead they fall head over heels for the devil's works and end up cursed in every area of their lives. 
   My reputation among unbelievers is tainted because of the arrogance of My own children who profess to be My children but only know Me by the hearing of the ears, just like Job.  They end up cursed like Job did. (Job 42:1-6)  Your world is filled with multitudes of Jobs when My own children who call themselves by My name allow the devil to guide them onto the paths of having hell on earth by listening to false prophets who appear in the sheep's clothing of religious and political leaders but instead they are ravening wolves.  (Matthew 7:15)  The same thing happened to the nation of Israel.  The veil of unbelief is still over the minds of the religious and political leaders because they have not turned to Jesus Christ and allowed My Holy Spirit to remove the veil of unbelief from their minds. Remember that they allowed Jesus Christ to be killed.  The same demons that killed Jesus Christ are still killing the wise knowledge of Him in the minds and hearts of My own children in your world.  Israel's reputation in your world is at the bottom in the minds of people of other nations.  Your country is on the way to the bottom, too, because of false prophets in religious and political leaders being in control of your nation.  In its obsession to be great, it looks foolish in the eyes of the rest of the world.  It has the greatest number of diseased people from a pandemic, the greatest number of dead people from a pandemic and the greatest plunge of its economy.  In falling for the devil's temptation to be great, it has become a laughing stock.  The devil's arrogance always does that, allows the devil to plunge people and nations from the top to the bottom.
   I said you must be servants of love to the poor, the homeless, the prisoners, the people displaced from their oppressive countries, the orphans and the widows.  Instead, when you treat them as disenfranchised people with no rights to the benefits of your country you separate yourself from Me and My blessings. 
    Discern the attitudes and actions of your religious and political leaders before you bind yourself to them.  If you don't, you will plunge to the bottom when they plunge to the bottom because they have bound themselves to the devil and his works in the earth.  In binding yourself to them you will inherit the same curses. 
   Pray for the spiritually ignorant people who call themselves by My name.  They think they are doing My will but instead they are often doing the devil's will, which you also sometimes also often do.
   Stay on the straight and narrow path that leads to the narrow gate which leads to having My life operable in every area of your own life.  (Matthew 7:13-14)  Don't allow false prophets to deceive you.  They don't know Me.
    Your Loyal and Wise Father 
                                

No comments: