Thursday, July 2, 2020

THE DEVIL'S FRATERNITY

My Dear Precious Child,
   Oh, how easily My children who claim to know Me, but don't, how quickly and easily they go from claiming to be in My family of blessings, slip out the back door at the devil's command, and enter into the devil's fraternity from hell which brings havoc, curses, storms, diseases, unrest, floods, droughts and death into the lives of innocent people all over the world. 
   Some of My children condemn and judge women whose husbands and boyfriends demand having unprotected sex and the women end up pregnant with an unwanted child.  Some of My children do not allow those women to abort the embryo of an unwanted baby in order for the child to avoid an abusive, neglected, unwanted, deprived, beaten and murdered life at the behest of a lustful, dominating man and an overly submissive woman.  Yet, the same judgmental children of mine who deny the right to abort an unwanted, unplanned embryo will arrogantly defy the wise advice of doctors, other medical professionals and scientific experts and willingly spread diseases which kill, maim and injure other people.  They do it all in an effort to prove their faith in Me which is not faith at all but is arrogance, tempting Me to keep them safe when all the time they are operating in the devil's fraternal family by their arrogance, lack of real faith, and false religious/political teachings.   No wonder Jesus Christ called such religious/political people children of the devil because they have judged other people ceremoniously, yet disobeyed the very medical and scientific experts whom I speak through and they have reaped the judgment from the devil of being overcome by disease, devastation and even death.  (I John 3:10; John 8:44)
   False prophets who tell My children that they need to prove their faith to Me by taking unwise, frivolous chances and expect Me to protect them are just what Jesus Christ called them, arrogant and stiffnecked.  They are yielding to the same devil who tempted Jesus to jump off of the high place, promising that I would send My angels to catch him.  Jesus' reply to the devil was, "It is written that you should not tempt the Lord your God." 
   Your reply to the political/religious false prophets who entice you to disobey trained, educated, knowledgeable professionals who have been trained with My knowledge of the human body should be the same reply as Jesus Christ, "It is written that I should not tempt the Lord My God," instead of buying into the arrogance and scientific ignorance of false prophets who lead you with their opulent lifestyles and infuse that arrogance into you which leads you out of My family and causes you to enter into the devil's family from hell, reaping all of his curses not only in your own life but spreading his curses into the lives of your family, friends and others. 
   I told you many years ago that you never need to prove your faith to Me because I live inside of you and I know your level of faith.  It is My faith that lives inside of you that heals you from diseases, leads you to love other people instead of infect them with diseases in order to prove your faith, which is not faith at all but spiritual foolishness.  It is never human faith that overcomes the works of the devil.  It is the power of My Holy Spirit that is My gift of faith inside of you that overcomes the works of the devil.  It is never your faith or the faith of any person that works miracles or there would be no sickness, disease, demonic possessions or destructive weather patterns in your world.  It is only the power of My faith of the Holy Spirit which heals and perfects My children by making them into My image in your world.  When you think that you need to prove your faith to Me, you have succumbed to the temptations of the devil, just like Adam did at the beginning which cursed the entire world.  (Genesis 3)
   The arrogance of false teachers and prophets abound in your world because they only know a few facts about Me.  They neither know the scriptures as taught to them by the Holy Spirit, nor do they know My true power which is never exhibited to elevate certain people in the eyes of others as being spiritual when they are actually deceived because they have exited My family of love and have entered into the cursed family of the devil.
    Willingly exposing other people to diseases that kill, maim and injure people according to the knowledge of My trained professional people is arrogance and is not love.  Love will protect people from disease, not expose them to it purposely and arrogantly.
    False prophets are still doing their dastardly work in your world and they are doing it through religious/political people who call themselves by My name but they don't know Me.  They might desire to know Me, but they have bound themselves to people who have the same spirit of anti-Christ that was present when Jesus Christ identified them as being the religious/political leaders of His days on earth.  Their behaviors and actions are directly opposite to My behaviors and actions through Jesus Christ, which make their actions anti-Christ or opposed to Christ's actions.  That spirit of anti-Christ has been in operation in your earth since the devil tried to destroy the works of My Son Jesus Christ.  That demon of anti-Christ still does its work through religious/political people, just like it did the political and religious leaders during the ministry of Jesus Christ in the earth.  Some of My children still do not recognize the works of the spirit of anti-Christ because they never knew the real Jesus Christ.  They only know facts about His life. They have never sought a relationship with Me through Jesus Christ but instead they strive to use Me for their own religious/political advancement.  What happens is what your world is experiencing now which are curses in every area of the lives of people who don't know Me personally and intimately. 
   The apostle Paul who had harassed and persecuted the first church members met Me personally in a dramatic way and from that day forth he endeavored to personally become intimately acquainted with Me by spending three years alone with Me in the desert. As a result you have insight into My true nature and personality through his writings.  He recognized the spirit of anti-Christ, just like Jesus did.  Paul ran from it when he saw that the demons behind religion and politics combine to create a monster which enslaves people.   My Holy Spirit through Paul identified it so that My children would not be deceived, yet religious people who are uneducated by My Holy Spirit still lead My children down the path to having hell on earth, even spreading diseases while professing to be children in My name.  It should not be so.
    Love does not arrogantly spread diseases in My name.  Arrogant people, as led by false prophets, arrogantly spread diseases and say they are doing it in My name.  They are deceived just like Adam instead of being spiritually astute like Jesus Christ.
    My children need to check their beliefs to see what kind of fruit they are exhibiting in the world, poisoned fruit or healthy fruit.  People are known by their fruit.  Arrogance is revealed as what it is, from hell. 
    Your Heavenly Father of Truth  

No comments: