Tuesday, July 7, 2020

TIES THAT BIND

TIES THAT BIND
My Dear Precious Child,
    Your Brother Jesus Christ told you that to whatever you are tied on earth, you are also tied to that entity in the heavens; meaning, if you are bound or knit together with thoughts, attitudes, speaking or actions of a demonic spirit in the earth, then you are also tied to the devil's family in its kingdom of hell. (Matthew 18:18)  When you are bound or knit together with My Holy Spirit in the earth, then you are also tied to My family or kingdom in My heaven.  You can't be a resident of My family in heaven and be acting from the temptations of a demonic spirit in the earth and expect to gain My blessings.  It's a spiritual picture of what He said about a tree is known by its fruit or a person's loyalty is demonstrated by his or her attitudes, speech and actions in the earth.
   You have a choice between being guided by My Holy Spirit of love and peace or to be guided by the devil's demons which are in your generational genes which are commonly spiritually called your flesh. My Spirit said through Paul that to sow to the flesh reaps corruption but to sow to the Spirit means you will reap life and soul peace. (Galatians 6:8) In that dissertation Paul was warning My Children who have been born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit not to return to obeying the temptations of the flesh like pride, anger, hatred, lust, division, conceit, discord, strife, bitterness, name calling, arrogance, jealousy, political factions, envy, drunkenness, quarreling and self indulgence because those works of the devil will keep you from entering into My kingdom of heaven because you have left My family and entered into the devil's kingdom of hell and you will reap corruption in your life on earth.  You can't belong to both families, My family and the devil's family (Galatians 5:16-22)
   When you are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit and continue in thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions of love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy, patience and self control you will remain in My family and My kingdom of heaven, enjoying every benefit, blessing and reward that I have for My children. (Galatians 5:22-26)   
   However, If you obey the temptations of the flesh, like many of the people of Galatia did, you will begin to see your whole life fall apart, not at My will but at the will of the devil. (Galatians 6:8) The primary example of Jesus Christ is when He called the political and religious leaders sons of the devil. He warned them that their father, the devil, was a murdered from the beginning and their lives reflected the devil's works. (John 8:44)
   Every one of the writings of Paul, Peter, John and James contain warnings about this very thing.  In those books the people had done what Jesus told them not to do, which was to return to obeying the demons who had ruled their lives until Jesus Christ died for their sins and sent My Holy Spirit to live inside of them with the power to refuse the temptations of the devil and to continue to be guided by Me through My Holy Spirit.
   My rewards are great when you are guided by My Holy Spirit.  I said that all things would work for your good when you walk in the Spirit and pray in the Holy Spirit. (Romans 8)  I also said that when you are established in My power, in your glorious inheritance and in the hope of living a glorious life in the earth, plus being established in My love, then I am able to do exceedingly, abundantly more for you than you dare think, pray, imagine or dream according to the power of My Holy Spirit inside of you. (Ephesians 1:17-23 and Ephesians 3;14-21)
   Your Father of Multiple Promises

No comments: