Friday, July 10, 2020

FAMILY BENEFITS
My Dear Child,
    My family benefits for you are endless.  I have multitudes of blessings and rewards for My children who walk in the wisdom and knowledge of My Holy Spirit and who pray in the powerful prayer language of My Holy Spirit.  There is no end to My blessings and My rewards. 
    Before Adam allowed the devil and his demons into the earth to flood the earth with curses and destruction, the first couple had access to all of My goodness and kindness that I have in My heart for My other children.  My desire is for that previous close relationship that the first couple had with Me to be duplicated in the lives of My children.  It became possible when I came to earth to live inside of My children who seek Me and seek My righteousness.  If you'll remember, I said through Jesus Christ that all good things will be added to your life on earth. (Matthew 6:33)
    Jesus chided His followers who were displaying prayers and alms giving in public, telling them to pray in secret so that I could reward them openly.  He told them not to even be concerned about that they should eat or drink because if they would just seek a close relationship with Me that I would supply everything that they needed.  Later My Holy Spirit wrote through the apostle Paul that My children who become completely knit together with Me so that they become intimately acquainted with the depth, width, length and breadth of My love, that they would be so established in My family that everything they needed, wanted, imagined and prayed would be granted to them in greater degrees than they asked.   (Ephesians 3:14-21)
    Those proclamations about My desire to bless My children should convince you that you don't need to try to deserve My love or work for My love or strive for My love.  All you need to do is to seek to intimately know Me through revelation of My Holy Spirit and seek to become My righteousness in a world filled with evil.   When you seek to know My love and My power and My hope to which I called you, receiving My blessings and rewards are automatic because you place yourself in My family of love in which there is no end to My blessings flowing into your life. (Hebrews 11:6) 
   Jesus told the woman at the well that the water that He gave to drink would well up within her into eternal life, speaking of the power of My life in the Holy Spirit satisfying everything that she ever needed, wanted or desired.  (John 4:13-14)  He is the real Water of Life, the Holy Spirit.
   John the Baptist told his converts that his baptism in earthly water was for repentance but that there was coming a Savior who would baptize them in the Holy Spirit and fire.  (Matthew 3:11-12)  He was speaking about My entire company of heaven becoming present in the lives of My children who seek me.   
   The writer of the book of Hebrews told My converts that they were surrounded by a crowd of heavenly, spiritual observers.  (Hebrews 12:1) Later in his letter he said that the believers had been baptized in My kingdom of heaven, the new Jerusalem, which was made up of Jesus, the angels, the spirits of the just holy men who were raised from the dead with Jesus, and the spirits of the first born who have been made perfect, also Me and the blood of Jesus.   They were baptized in My kingdom of heaven because they had sought Me and found Me and My kingdom of heaven had become reality in their lives on earth.
    It is My unconditional love for you that pours My blessings into your life.  It is My love that rewards you as My own child.  It is My love that blesses and rewards you.  It is My love through My Holy Spirit that baptizes you in My love.(I Corinthians 2:9-12; Romans 5:5-8)   
    You don't need to beg Me for My blessings.  You just need to become intimately acquainted with Me and everything will be added to your life.  You are My much loved child.  I make everything easy for you!  The only hard part is getting rid of religious and political programming which cursed you in the past and brought evil into your life by convincing you that you needed to earn My love by working for Me.  Do you not know that grace is not grace if you have to earn it?  If you had to earn My love, as erroneously taught to you, it's labor.  I said to come to Me everyone who labors and are over loaded from your labors, and I will give you rest.  I said that in Me you will find rest for your soul. (Matthew 11:28-29)
    I am Love.  Love flows from Me to you like a river. Mercy and forgiveness flow from Me to you like a river.
    My Holy Spirit is the River of Life.  Drink from His river of wisdom about My love for you and you will never be thirsty again. (John 4:13-15)
    Your Heavenly Loving PaPa

No comments: