Sunday, July 19, 2020

NEW WORSHIP INSTRUCTIONS

NEW WORSHIP INSTRUCTIONS
My Dear Precious Child,
   When Jesus Christ came to earth as My Son from heaven, He told His disciples that My old covenant with people was soon to be null and void because of the rebellions and disobedience of My children. Their more common actions when they did not get immediate attention from Me was to worship demons through their worshiping idols.  My grief at their departure from My family was not because of any jealousy that I had.  It was because I knew that when they withdrew from being loyal to Me and placed their worship and loyalty onto idols that they were going to inherit more curses in their lives because that's what the devil does.  He entices people to make idols to worship and so they are actually worshiping the demons behind the idols which unleashes the curses of hell into their lives and into the earth.  Under our old covenant the only thing I could do was to send prophets to tell them to return to Me and reject the idols or they would continue in the destruction and death that the devil had for them.  Instead of listening to the prophets, they killed the prophets. ( Matthew 23:27-39)
    My new covenant with humanity is called the covenant of the Holy Spirit.  (Hebrews 10:6-18)  It was brought into being by Jesus Christ who died for the sins of the entire world, went to hell in payment for sins, was resurrected from the dead and came to be with Me in My heaven.  Then began My new covenant with humanity, the covenant of the Holy Spirit.  I sent My Spirit to live inside of people so that they would hear My voice from the inside of them, not from other people who maybe do not know Me.  My Holy Spirit is the invisible umbilical cord from Me to you, able to reveal My truth to you which brings liberty to you from the devil's bondage. 
    Jesus Christ told you that under My new relationship with My children that everything would become new, even their modes of worship.  He said that true worshipers would worship Me in Spirit and in truth.  In other words, true worship of Me comes your allowing My Holy Spirit to reveal My truths to you so that you will become transformed into My image of love and peace.  Worship would no longer be like the people under the old covenant who worshiped Me with praise and accolades but never really personally knew Me.  My instructions to them was to worship Me with songs, music and other fleshly means so that their minds would be channeled to Me instead of their idols.  Those instructions were never given by Me because I am an egomaniac who needs worship.  It was for the benefit of My children, to divert their attention from the idols they had made and onto Me so that I could in some ways bless them.  It was only effective a few times. 
    To worship Me in Spirit and in truth means that you give your entire being, spirit, mind and body, to Me to live inside of so that you will become like Jesus Christ, transformed into My image in the world.  The old modes of worship must pass away because it was ineffective also, along with the laws.  My new mode of worship under My new covenant of the Holy Spirit is what Jesus Christ said, to go into your closet with just you and Me and give Me your complete attention.  He said that I would reward you openly. (Matthew 6:1-15) He instructed His disciples to pray that My kingdom of heaven, which is My new covenant of the Holy Spirit,  would come into their lives.  He said that after My Holy Spirit came to live inside of them that they would be able to do My will in the earth, just like My inhabitants of heaven.  So My new covenant of the Holy Spirit living inside of My children makes it possible for Me to have more Christ-children in the earth with a one-on-one relationship with Me.  Instead of having the need for emotional worship, as in the old covenant, when My children worship Me in their prayer closet through the Holy Spirit there is an exchange of truth, wisdom, insight, knowledge and revelation.  My truth changes them into My images in the earth, eager to do My will.  Unbelievers will say that you look just like Me, full of love, peace, joy, goodness, kindness, mercy and patience.  Unbelievers will want to know Me because of your true worship of Me, which means that you are transformed into being love in a world of turmoil and evil actions.  My image revealed to you is a result of your worshiping Me only in Spirit and in truth, not in outward signs of worship as in the old covenant of sin and death. (Romans 8:2)
     I told Ezekiel to stand up on his feet like a man and I would speak to him.  I was not impressed by his efforts at humility by falling on his face.  I wanted a one-on-one relationship with him, Father and Child.  (Ezekiel 2:1-5)   I told Jeremiah to tell the people to stand up before Me.  (Jeremiah 7:10)  My relationship with My children of the new covenant of the Holy Spirit is as Father and Child, not as king and subject.
     In the worship of the old covenant there was no exchange of life.  It was people appealing to Me for answer to prayers.  In My new covenant of the Holy Spirit it is one-on-one, Child and Father, through the Holy Spirit.  In that worship there is an exchange of Life from Me to you, an outpouring of My Spirit of truth which brings true and beneficial wisdom and knowledge into your human mind so that you are transformed into My image in the earth.  People will say that you just worship your Father, who is Me, and you act just like Me.  That is true worship, when other people see Me in your speech, attitudes and actions because you have been changed by My Tree of Life, the Holy Spirit. 
      Your Father of True Worship

No comments: