Monday, July 27, 2020

WONDERFUL, LIVING WORDS OF LIFE

My Dear Precious Child,
    When Jesus Christ was at a well to get a drink of water, a woman from another country was there also to get water for her household.  It was illegal for them to converse because of differing religious beliefs in their countries.  However, Jesus asked her to give to him a drink of water since the well was in her country. She quizzed Him on why He asked her for something when they weren't supposed to even converse.  (John 4:5-9)  Jesus told her that she didn't realize who was asking her for water, that if she did realize who He was that she would have know she would have asked Him and He would have given to her LIVING WATER. (verse 10)  The woman reasoned with Jesus that He didn't even have a bucket and the well was deep, so how would He get the living water, still speaking about the water in the well.
     Jesus, the Christ, told the woman that anybody who drinks water from earthly wells will certainly get thirsty again but anyone who drinks the water that He gives will never be thirsty again because the water that He gives will turn into a spring inside of him or her, welling up into eternal life.  The woman asked Jesus to give her some of the waters of which He spoke about so that she wouldn't need to come back and get water again.  Then Jesus, by the Holy Spirit's word of the gift of knowledge, told her to go and get her husband, to which she said she had no husband.  He continued with His word of the gift of knowledge and told her that He knew that she had had five husbands but the one she had then was not her husband, telling her that she had spoken truth.  She commented that the people of her country worshiped on that mountain but His people worshiped in Jerusalem. 
    Continuing in His explanation about the difference between the water of the Holy Spirit and the water in the earth, He told her that the time was coming when she would not worship Me on that mountain or in Jerusalem but that the hour was coming -- AND IN FACT WAS ALREADY THERE -- when true worshipers would worship Me in Spirit and in truth.   He said that the kind of worshiper that I desire is the one who worships Me in Spirit and in truth.  Then He spoke truth when He said, "GOD IS SPIRIT, AND THOSE WHO WORSHIP HIM MUST WORSHIP HIM IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH."  She brought her husband to Jesus and many people who heard their conversations believed on Jesus as the Christ because of His words, the Words of Life.
     Later after Jesus told His disciples and followers that He was soon going to go away from them, He repeated the words that He told to the woman at the well.  he said that if anyone is thirsty that they should come to Him, to let those people who believe in Him come and drink from His fountain of living waters.   He was speaking of the Holy Spirit, who those who believed in Him were soon to receive.   No one had been born of the Holy Spirit yet because Jesus had not yet been glorified. (John 7:37-39)  It was only a short time until Jesus Christ was crucified, dead, went to hell, rose from the dead and told His disciples to wait for My promise to them, which was that they would become worshipers of Me in Spirit and in truth when they were born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  (John 20:19-23; Acts 1:3-8; Acts 2:1-4)   It was on the wonderful event of the day of Pentecost that My Living Waters flooded from the mouths of the disciples and other followers.  They were the words spoken in My heaven, the words of the Holy Spirit through whom the world and humanity was created. 
    On that glorious day and over and over again throughout the history of the company of believers, My children in the earth became filled to overflowing with the words of My Holy Spirit when they begin to pray in heavenly tongues My creative words that transform problems into solutions and destruction into blessings.  They are also My words of the gifts of wisdom, knowledge and revelation that I speak personally into the human minds of My children who are dependent upon the Holy Spirit who lives inside of them. (John 14: 16-26) They are My words of love and encouragement which flow from My Holy Spirit inside of you into your human mind which transform you into having the mind of Christ, the same mind that was in Christ Jesus, speaking to you the knowledge of your own precious value to Me spoken in My words of Love. (John 15:9-12)  They are the words of the Holy Spirit from the inside of you which reveal the devil and his demons as the source of all evil and My Holy Spirit identifies the devil's works to you so that you can avoid falling for his deceitful tricks and cast him into the fiery furnace. (John 16:7-15)
     My Holy Spirit has My message of truth, healing, wisdom, knowledge, freedom, liberty from evil works, love, enlightenment and peace.  He is the One who struggles to produce Christ in you, the hope that your glorious inheritance becomes evident in your life on earth, as I planned it at the beginning. (Galatians 4:19; Romans 8:27-29)  It was through My Spirit that I created the first man in My image and that I created Jesus Christ in My image.  I have given to My Holy Spirit the task of transforming you and My other children also into the image of Christ, which is in My image.  It is by His Words of Truth that the transformation takes place. (Colossians 3:2-15)
    My Words of Life flow from you in My heavenly language in intercessory prayers to perfect everything that concerns you.  They also flow into your human mind from the inside of you in an effort to bring perfection in your every thought, words spoken, attitude and action in the earth.  My Words of Life bring perfection to every situation, every occasion, every relationship, every generational curse and everything that concerns you.  When you are only guided by My Holy Spirit and persistently pray in the language of My Holy Spirit then all things work will together perfectly for your good. 
   Jesus Christ told the woman at the well that anyone who drinks of the water that He gives, which are the words of My Holy Spirit, he or she will never be thirsty again because you will constantly be satisfied by His words of truth as delivered to you from My Holy Spirit.
   My Words are Truth
   Your Father of Life Changing Words

No comments: