Saturday, July 18, 2020

NOT BY HUMAN MIGHT OR HUMAN POWER

My Dear One,
    In the book written about the old covenant prophet Zechariah I sent My angel to him and told him to give a prophesy to a king.  I told him the prophesy was, "Not by human might, not by human power, but by My Spirit," says the Lord of hosts. (Zechariah 4:6)  Human power and human might always make wars against people, but My Holy Spirit knows that all conflicts, wars, discord, disagreements, envy and jealousy are caused by a few human beings' efforts of using ineffective human knowledge which always tries to use human might and power to solve problems.  Then what happens is that evil actions are always repaid with other evil actions by other humans and the fires of hell are multiplied in the earth in the form of the devil's curses of weather extremes like tornadoes, hurricanes, tsunamis, floods, droughts and fires, plus devastating diseases and others of the devil's curses.  (James 4:1-10)
    Compare that scenario with advice from the Lord Jesus Christ who initiated My new covenant of the Holy Spirit into the world.  In His teachings He said not to return evil for evil done to you, but instead to return good for evil and in doing so My good actions through you would cause the person doing the evil to you to be changed in the inner core of his being and become tenderized by the goodness shown by you to him or her. (Matthew 5:38-48)
    The prophet and apostle Paul explained it more fully, just like Jesus said the Holy Spirit would do.  He said not to repay evil for evil done to you, but instead to repay the evil with good.  (Romans 12;17-21)  He said that good can even conquer evil.  When you do good to someone who is doing evil, he said that it is heaping coals of fire on the head of your enemy.  He was quoting what My angel showed to the prophet Ezekiel.  I took Ezekiel into My heaven and showed him things to come.  I showed him that when you do good to your enemies and allow Me to avenge you, you allow Me to send My angels to your human enemies, place My coals of cleansing fire on the head of your enemy and the fire burns out the evil in the person.  It's a painless cleansing, yet an effective one.  As a result, the person is changed at the core of his or her being because of the ministry of My Holy Spirit and My cherubim angels.  The cherubim angels observed by Ezekiel had coals of fire burning in their inner core. (Ezekiel 10:4-17)
    When you allow me to avenge you instead of your seeking vengeance yourself by returning evil for evil done to you, when you follow the command of Jesus Christ to return good for evil done to you, you allow Me to affirm My new covenant ways for you to handle your human enemies.  When you do your part of doing good toward a human enemy you allow Me to send My angels to your enemies and change them from the inside, that being inside their own spirits.  Instead of furthering the devil's ways in the earth by returning evil for evil done to you, you have furthered My good ways in the earth which create good weather instead of destructive weather.  Also In the spiritual world around you, you have invited My kingdom of heaven into the earth to heal people of diseases and institute calm weather instead of your authorizing destructive weather and more diseases to flood the earth because of your operating as the devil's child by seeking vengeance against someone. 
    I told you that under the old covenant that My ways are not your ways and My thoughts are not your thoughts. (Isaiah 55:8)  However, I also said under the covenant of My Holy Spirit that I am eager to reveal My thoughts and My ways to My children who choose to listen to My Holy Spirit instead of listening to mere humans who have no spiritual might or power, only having evil power from hell as their actions. (I Corinthians 2:9-14)   
     Remember My effective spiritual words: NOT BY HUMAN MIGHT OR HUMAN POWER, BUT MY HOLY SPIRIT.
     When you choose to do things My ways instead of the devil's ways, the rewards from Me are many.  (II John 1:8; Hebrews 11:6)
     Your Father of Kind Vengeance 

No comments: