Saturday, July 25, 2020

SOWING SEEDS INTO POLITICS

My Dear Precious Child,
    Jesus Christ, your spiritual Brother, warned you not to listen to the rhetoric, teachings, words, promises and unwise advice of the political and religious leaders when they unite as one because the demons of pride, arrogance and discord at the head of each of them combines to create monstrous curses to anyone who puts trust and faith in them.  It happened in the days that Jesus Christ walked the earth when Israel was united with Rome as their conquered province.  The devil's tactic to place a demon at the head of all countries enabled him to be the prince of the world, as taught by Jesus Christ.  (John 12:31; John 14:30) 
   It was in that worldwide scenario that I infused My kingdom of heaven into My children at the time, in the people who followed My advice to wait in Jerusalem for My promise to enter into their lives, which happened on the day of Pentecost and continues to happen every time My children become born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit and fire. (Matthew 3:4-12 Acts 1:1-19; Acts 2:1-4; Acts 2:17-36)  From that day forth, My Children of Promise should no longer are bound to their earthly nations because they have received a new nation which cannot be unseated and disappear.  Earthly nations come and go, rise and fall, but My kingdom is forever unless in the lives of some of My children they choose to return to loyalty and faith in their old nation to save them from the evil works that the devil accomplishes in the earth.
   Unfortunately many of My Children of Promise in the days of the first outpouring of My Holy Spirit did not heed My advice and they listened to false religious prophets who were in unity with politicians who stressed continued loyalty to the old laws of the country of Israel and they tried to have two masters, which Jesus said is impossible because a person who tries to serve two masters will eventually leave My kingdom and become again attached in patriotism to their old country that is ruled by demons whose rewards are destruction and death through curses.  I called it returning like a dog to its own vomit. (II Peter 2:10-22) They were deceived by false prophets who convinced them that retaining loyalty to the old rules and regulations would fit nicely in with My New Jerusalem that is from above. (Hebrews 12:1 and 22-29)
   Jesus Christ said it is impossible to blend the two in the lives of My children.  I never promised salvation through an earthly nation.  Only curses come from your placing your faith and trust in an earthly nation, no matter what it is.  Jesus Christ warned you many, many times about that.  However, My children who have not continued to seek a one-on-one relationship with Me will eventually agree to try to combine a country of mammon with My country of heaven and they do not mesh together.  One is darkness and one is Light.  If you sow to the darkness of political and religious unity you will reap their darkness.   If you sow to My Light produced by My Holy Spirit, you will reap Light and soul peace.
    My Children of Promise who have a one-on-one relationship with Me and continue in their faith and loyalty to Me, with no dependency on the politicians of their old country, they will inherit the benefits of being My children in the earth while they inhabit the earth.  Jesus Christ told you to follow the laws of the land but do not follow the words of the politicians and religious leaders, doing what they do, or you will return to a cursed life. (Mark 12:38-40) It is evident in your world today.  Your world is cursed with every known curse from hell, all because of My Children of Promise uniting again with the combination of religious and political demons because they left My Kingdom of Heaven and put faith in an earthly country what is controlled by demons.  (Matthew 16:5-12 and 24-27; Philippians 3:2; Colossians 2:8)  Those demons are not ignorant.  They know that they can control the masses when they gain control of religious institutions and countries.  It happens regularly in the earth because My Children of Promise are deceived by emotional patriotism to unite with the governments run by Pharisees, Sadducees, scribes and religious leaders who are motivated by the same demons who killed Jesus Christ and masses of Christians of the first churches.  When you unite with the leaders, you unite with the demons also.
    Passionate loyalty to an earthly nation causes you to be ejected from My kingdom of Heaven, not by Me but by your own choice.  You become the prodigal, as spoken by Jesus.  (Matthew 23:13-16 and verse 23-29)   One is mammon and one is My kingdom.  (Luke 15:11-24)Continue to choose My kingdom of heaven and live a life of heaven on earth because you seek Me, My kingdom and My righteousness, not some earthly country's benefits which are merely curses.
    Your Loyal Father

No comments: