Thursday, July 9, 2020

SOVEREIGN IN THE WORLD

My Dear Precious Child,
    Many people who call themselves by My name in the earth believe that I am sovereign in the earth and that everything that happens is either at My command or that I allow it.  Those people know neither the scriptures nor do they know My power. (Matthew 22:29)  If they knew the scriptures to which they espouse they would know that in the beginning when I created Adam I gave the earth and everything in it to Adam for him to govern just like I govern My heaven.  (Genesis 1:24-31)  In other words, responsibility for everything that happens in the earth is the responsibility of human beings.  I cannot exert My will over human beings because I gave the earth to them with a legal document, which was My word, so I cannot enter and do anything in the world without the permission from some human being.  That appeal of man's permission is called prayers.
   When Adam allowed the devil to enter into his world, he allowed evil to flood the earth and curse it in multiple ways.  That was neither with My permission nor was it My will.  I warned him strongly not to listen to the voice of evil in his mind.  (Genesis 2:14-15)  But he did and the devil entered the earth and immediately began to give permission to his demons to be the destructive forces in the earth, all in an effort for the devil to gain vengeance against Me for ostracizing him from My heaven.  If he couldn't get at Me to hurt Me, he could get at My children which he knew injures Me at the core of My heart.  I gave up sovereignty to the earth when I gave the earth to people and they gave up their responsibility to the earth when they gave it to the devil and his demons to curse. (Genesis 3:1-19)
    My sovereign power is in the heavens, no longer in the earth after I gave it to human beings, Adam being the first. Adam allowed the devil to become the sovereign power in the earth, thus his destruction became evident in the earth, not with My permission but with the permission of people.  The only good things that I could do in the earth was if some human being appealed to Me in prayers, thus giving Me permission to come into the earth with My heavenly kingdom and restore things in the earth. Throughout the history of the earth, the only time that I could correct the destruction in the world was if some person called upon Me in prayers, thus giving Me permission to enter and do My miraculous works.   
   You know that the earth had gone to hell entirely in many ways until I sent My Son Jesus Christ to be born of a human woman, thus being born with My permission to govern the earth as a human being by My will instead of by the will of the devil which humans had given to him.  The governing of the earth was eventually transferred to Him instead of still being on the devil. (Isaiah 9:6-7)  It was through Him and His death on the cross and His descending into hell and then being raised from the dead that I was able to restore responsibility for the earth back into the hands of human beings who became born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit because I had made My Holy Spirit Lord of the earth in the lives of My children who have Him living inside of them. (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18)  In those of My children in whom My Spirit lives there is power over all of the works of the devil in the earth, their having had authority over the earth restored to them by Jesus Christ who lives inside of them in the person of My Holy Spirit.  However, there are still many people who are unschooled in the inheritance that I have for My children which is that they would take into their bodies My Holy Spirit and allow Him to govern their portion of the earth with My wisdom, guidance, knowledge and mighty power through them.
    However, the problems that still exist in your earth do so because of the lack of discernment of My nonspiritual children who are still fraternizing with the devil and allowing him to deceive them into giving the devil permission to curse the earth with their permission, not with My permission. They are fundamental in their beliefs because they are not in allegiance with My Holy Spirit who is the creator of life, called the Tree of Life in the history book. (Genesis 3:21-24)  Only My children who are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit can use the power of My Holy Spirit who lives inside of them to restore the earth to its perfection in their lives and shine like the sun in the earth as My children of light. (Matthew 13:36-42) 
    Stop blaming all devastation, floods, tornadoes, hurricanes, diseases, pandemics, earthquakes, fires, droughts, hoards of locusts and other calamities on Me.  They are the works of the devil and his demons with the permission of human beings who yielded their own wills to the devil and allows him to increase his devastation in the earth.  You must discern the spirits of your religious leaders and political leaders.  If they are not loving, peaceful, kind, merciful, good, joyful and patient with all other people, then they do not know Me, only knowing facts about Me.  If, instead, they are divisive, discordant, filled with blame, judgmental, greedy, unkind, angry, hateful, bullies, rebellious to informed authorities, unmerciful, prideful, arrogant and self consuming, like the religious and political leaders were at the time of Jesus' ministry in the earth, then they are acting out of the guidance of their father, the devil, like Jesus Christ said.  (John 8:44)
    Just because a person is in power religiously or politically does not mean that he or she was put there by Me.  Even though I instituted the position, I do not choose who is in office in the position.  People do.  You must reject the words and attitudes of cruel bullies in political office or you will experience all of the devil's curses in your life in the earth, not because of My will but because of the will of people who are motivated by evil.  If you don't discern evil spirits operating in religious leaders and political leaders, you will find your life consumed with worry, fear and depression, all in opposition to My guidance and will for your life.  Seeking greatness will eventually send you to the bottom.  Becoming a servant of love, peace and mercy will elevate you to the top because you have received 100 % of My blessings. (Matthew 20:27; Matthew 13:23)
    As always, it's your choice.
    Your Loving, Peaceful, Joyful Father 

No comments: