Monday, July 13, 2020

THE VEIL OF ANTI-CHRIST
My Dear Precious Child,
    Jesus Christ knew the works of the anti-Christ demon who inhabits the earth because it always denies My power at work in the world because "Christ" was the Holy Spirit part of My Son.  "Jesus" was the name of the flesh/human part of Him which had no power over evil until He was baptized in My Holy Spirit.  He did not fulfill His ministry of casting out demons, healing the sick and diseased plus teaching about My Kingdom of heaven soon coming into the lives of My children  in the world which happened the first time on the feast of Pentecost until He was baptized in My Holy Spirit.  It was after Jesus became baptized in My Holy Spirit that He became referred to as Jesus, the Christ. (Matthew 3:16-17)
    The anti-Christ veil of the devil over the minds of the religious and political leaders would not allow them to recognize Jesus Christ as who He was, My Son, with all of My power resident in Him.  (I John 2:22) Those leaders fought Him diligently, at every teaching and at every manifestation of My power by healing and casting out demons.  Their explanation for His mighty miracles in the lives of people was that He did them by the power of the devil Beelzebub.  (Luke 11:9-20)  Jesus Christ, with His great wisdom, tried to reason with the religious and political leaders, but they were bound to unbelief by the veil of the anti-Christ unbelief over their minds.  (I John 4-2-3; II John 1:7)
    The apostle John spoke about the spirit of anti-Christ many times, saying that it has always been in the world.  Under My new covenant of the Holy Spirit, since the anti-Christ spirit is identified as refusing to believe that the same Holy Spirit that was in Christ Jesus also lives in My children who are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, then anyone who does not believe that the power of Christ, Himself, lives in My children who are baptized in My Holy Spirit, then they are under the influence of the spirit of anti-Christ.  (I John 4:1-4)   He wrote that you must always test the spirits to see if they are from Me because many false prophets are in the world.
    Anyone who does not believe that Christ came to live in the flesh of people, as on the day of Pentecost, then that person has a spirit of anti-Christ over his or her mind. The apostle Paul cleared that up when He wrote that My born of the Spirit and baptized in the Holy Spirit children have the Christ/Holy Spirit living inside of them. (I Corinthians 3:16)  He also wrote that the Holy Spirit living inside of them is Lord in the earth. (II Corinthians 3:17-18)  
     John, continuing to be guided by My wisdom, went on to write that you must love one another because love is from Me.  He wrote that everyone who loves unconditionally is born of the Holy Spirit and knows Me.  (I John 4:7-21)  He said that anyone who does not love everyone unconditionally does not know Me.  Even if he or she is born of My Holy Spirit, He said there are false prophets who wish to teach them otherwise and lead them astray.  The devil sends them on your path.  
    According to Jesus Christ, if you don't love your enemies and show it by doing good deeds to them, you can't inherit the benefits of entering into My kingdom of heaven while you live in the earth. (Matthew 5:38-48)   He said that you know if someone is of Me or not by discerning their actions and their words.  He said that you or anyone who calls another person by derogatory names will answer for it by the fires of hell entering into your life because you have signaled the devil's evil deeds to flood into your life.  (Matthew 5:20-22)  Forgiving everyone and being kind to them is My mode of dealing with enemies so that My family of love will flood into your life.  Opposing people with venomous actions and labeling other people by insulting names identifies yourself as one of the devil's children, meaning that you are taking your instructions from him. (John 8:44)
   Jesus said you can't have two masters.  You can't call yourself by My name and then follow the directions of the devil in how to treat others of My children whom I created in My image yet they are under generational curses, those being the sick, the diseased, orphans, widows, the homeless, the demon possessed and oppressed, the strangers who are escaping cruel dictators, the poor, the dispossessed and the brokenhearted.  You can't call yourself by My name and seek vengeance against your enemies. (Romans 12:19-21)  If you do, then you label yourself as children of the anti-Christ false prophets in the world. (II Peter 2:1; I John 4:1)
    Following in the footsteps of Jesus as you have been tutored by the Christ, My Holy Spirit, will keep you on the right path.
    Your Heavenly Tutor

No comments: