Thursday, August 27, 2020

A DOUBLE PORTION

My Dear Precious Child,
    When the old covenant prophet Isaiah had a vision which observed the coming of My new and last covenant with humanity with the result of all of their sins being forgiven and My Holy Spirit coming to live inside of them with the ability to speak My heavenly language through their mouths and recreate them so that they will reflect My image into their world instead of their reflecting the image of the devil, Isaiah observed that for your former shame I will see that you are recompensed twofold with My goodness.  For everything that the devil robbed from you, I would see that you inherit benefits in your life that are twice as good as the evil that you formerly experienced.  He saw that instead of dishonor, you and your children  would rejoice at your good fortune given by Me and in the earth you would posses double what you had forfeited to the devil.  I said that everlasting joy will be yours when you choose to become newly created by My new covenant of the Holy Spirit.  (Isaiah 61:7) 
    Then I gave to Isaiah an image of My real character, which was opposite to his religious teachings.  He observed that I love justice, that I hate men robbing from the poor and doing wrong actions with violence and then trying to appease Me with a burnt offering.  I said that I recompense faithfully and truthfully with the dispensation of  My Holy Spirit and that My new covenant of the Holy Spirit will be an everlasting covenant with humanity.  I said that your offspring would be known among nations and your grandchildren among people, and everyone who sees them in their prosperity will recognize and acknowledge that I have blessed them.  He said that My children of promise would rejoice greatly, that their souls would exult Me in their lives because I have clothed them with My garments of salvation.  Isaiah said that I would cover them with robes of righteousness, meaning that their thoughts, attitudes, speech and their actions would always be guided by Me into doing My good will in their earth. (Isaiah 61:8-10)  
    Isaiah wrote that certainly -- which is a guarantee -- as the earth brings forth growth from itself as a garden causes the seed that is sown in it to spring forth, that certainly -- which is a guarantee -- I will cause rightness, justice and praise to spring forth from My children of promise before all the nations of the world through the self-fulfilling power of My words as spoken through Jesus Christ and also individually spoken by My children of the covenant of My Holy Spirit as prayed through their mouths.  (verse 11)
    Isaiah's vision of My plans for salvation of humanity and their earth came years before I was able to implement My plans in the earth because of the evil of the people of the first covenant who had constantly yielded to the will of the devil and in doing so constantly left Me and united with idols, which were inhabited by demons in their wood and stone, demons whom the devil had sent to inhabit their idols so that he would be worshiped by My own children.
    My children who unite with Me in devotion and loyalty, even when evil is done to them, those children will enjoy the benefits of being My children of promise, new creations by the power of My Holy Spirit in their lives.  Their sins will have disappeared because of the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross and His having descended into hell to pay for their sins so that they don't have to pay.  My children will become pure like Adam and Eve were in the garden of Eden before they were deceived and when they and the earth became cursed from hell. (Genesis 3)
    I said I would make all things new.  I keep My promises, as observed by Isaiah in His vision into My plan for the salvation of humanity and the earth.  Always choose to operate in My new covenant of the Holy Spirit and you will soar like an eagle over all of the elementary things of the earth. 
    Your Father of Promises        

No comments: