Friday, August 28, 2020

THE CULT OF HATRED

My Dear Precious Child,
    The cult  of hatred that comes from hell creeps in so easily when My children bind with the political and religious leaders because their gospel is built on the battles of the Jews of the old covenant of sin and death that began when the laws issued by Me were given as a method of identifying the devil's works in the lives of the Jews so that they would refuse to yield to his temptations.  (Romans 7:7-8)  The problem is that the devil causes the religious and political leaders to use the laws through Moses to judge people instead of the reason for which I intended, which was to identify the devil and his temptations so that people would refuse to yield to the demonic passions of hatred, cruelty, judging, oppressing the poor and the widows and orphans, yoking people to slavery, promoting injustice in legal matters, as well as the devil tempting officials to become domineering over other people instead of dominating the demons which tempted them.  So in judging people through the Jews, the devil was able to pronounce his own cruel sentences upon people because of the seeds that he caused them to sow into hell by judging other people.  (Matthew 7:1-5)  
   Even after Jesus Christ came into the world to clarify the misinterpretation of the laws of Moses, His own opposition was not from common people to whom He ministered by healing their sick, mending the brokenhearted, casting out the demons who oppressed them and teaching about My kingdom of heaven which was to soon come into the earth to replace their patriotism for their earthly nation which was oppressive and cruel because it was controlled by the devil. (John 8:44)  Jesus' only opposition was from the political and religious leaders who were in danger of losing their opulent lifestyles when masses of people followed Jesus Christ and his gospel of love instead of their continuing to have faith in the gospel of hatred from the political leaders and religious leaders to change their lives.  
    Things never change in the lives of religious/political people, even in your day.  They go from being loyal to one cruel earthly ruler after another and wonder why their lives are hell on earth.  During the life of Jesus Christ in the earth, He promised oppressed people that My kingdom of heaven was soon coming into the earth to accomplish what the prophets Isaiah, Joel and Jeremiah promised, which was to institute a new covenant between Me and people which was the covenant of love through the indwelling of My Holy Spirit in the lives of people.  Yet, even some of My own children who profess to know Me have been manipulated by the devil and his emissaries in the earth into becoming like the Pharisees and Sadducees of old, who were the religious and political leaders during the days of Jesus' ministry in the earth. They espoused robbing from the poor by refusing to meet their earthly needs, oppressing the least fortunate of people, deceiving widows and orphans by taking their pittance and adding it to their own fortunes, and they paraded themselves around to the masses like royalty.  They even use the command by Paul that people have to work before they can eat as a religious law.  Paul was writing to born again, Holy Spirit baptized people, not to the people who have a generational demon of poverty which will not allow them to ever get ahead in menial labor and thus they lose their desire to work.  After the demon of poverty is cast out of them, then the people will have a desire to work. (Ephesians 1:1; Ephesians 4:28) Yet My judgmental children use that advice by Paul to condemn someone in whom they should be ministering to break the demonic bondage of poverty and help the person instead of judging the person.  
   The degree of the deception by the devil of the political and religious leaders of your day grieves Me because it doesn't need to be so.  Yet, they have made the choice and have abandoned My gospel of love for the gospel of hatred.  False prophets have captured their devotion by deceiving them into believing that they can enjoy loyalty to an earthly oppressive government along with their being loyal to Me and My kingdom of God.  It's impossible.  I said that Light does not fraternize with darkness.  My Holy Spirit said through Paul that My children are to pray for their leaders so that they, being My children themselves, will be able to live in peace, and to pray that the leaders will come to a knowledge of My Truth.  (I Timothy 2:1-4)  I never commanded that you bind yourself to the evil in them so that good will come to you.  Yet, some of My deceived children believe that national patriotism is a fruit of the Holy Spirit  Instead, I said that it is a fruit of the flesh where the devil has his control. (Galatians 5:19-21) I called it party factions, meaning political party factions.  Mixing unquestionable devotion to an earthly nation with devotion to My kingdom of heaven is a dichotomy.  One is Light and one is darkness.  I told you to flee from evil, not to emotionally support its evil ways.  I told you through Jesus Christ to do good to your enemies when they offend, persecute and hurt you so that I can deal with your enemies in My way of vengeance which is to send My angels to them to speak truth to their minds and turn their hearts to Me and My truth.  However, you must not join in unity with evil political officials who place burdens upon people instead of relieving people of their burdens. (Matthew 23:4, verse 15 and verses 23-27)      
    My children who know Me and My Love are not deceived by evil that comes in sheep's clothing.  They know how to inspect the fruit.  If the fruit is rotten, judgmental, prideful, condemning and burdensome, reject the words from whom the legalistic attitudes proceed and do not follow the person or you will become like minded.  (Matthew 15:15-21)  
    My kingdom is righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.  I called you into My family so that you will enjoy those attributes and Godly attitudes.
    Your Father of Peace 

No comments: