Friday, August 7, 2020

FORGIVENESS IS A POWERFUL SPIRITUAL PRECEPT

My Dear Precious Child,
    When My new covenant of the Holy Spirit was instituted in the earth when I came to live inside of My children in the person of My Holy Spirit there were more stringent precepts and ordinances than the old requirement under Jewish laws.(Psalm 19:8-11)  For instance, under My covenant with Moses which called for commandments to be observed, the Jewish precepts and ordinances demanded an eye for an eye.  In other words, if someone did something to you, then you had the legal right to return the same injury or offense. 
     My son Jesus Christ told His disciples that under My new covenant of the Holy Spirit that forgiveness for a person who does wrong to you is the new standard of conduct for My children, a new precept of conduct for  My children since they now belong to a new nation, My kingdom of heaven.  (Psalm 19:8-11; Matthew 5:38-42) A new ordinance of My kingdom of heaven was to love your enemy instead of hating your enemy, which was a precept under the Jewish law. (Matthew 5:12-48)
   The first thing that Jesus Christ told His disciples and you after He rose from hell where He paid the price for the sins of the world was that since He died for your sins and also the sins of everyone who would ever offend, hurt, injure of oppose you, that because of His forgiveness for everyone that you must also forgive everyone of their offenses toward you. (John 20:19-23)   Jesus Christ gave to you the supreme example when He asked Me to forgive His killers because they didn't know that they were doing. (Luke 23:34)
   Forgiveness means to give forward, to release from your mind and your thoughts any judgment you hold for a person who has done evil to you.  Your Brother Jesus Christ told Peter that he must not just forgive someone who sins against him seven times but that he must forgive the person 70 multiplied by 7 times. 
   Holding grudges is a burden to you, an unnecessary burden for you to carry.  When you forgive a person who has sinned against you, you become free of a burden which, if you refuse to forgive a person, the burden of judging the person eventually can kill you if you continue to hold a grudge against the person.  When you give it forward by forgiving the person, you give it to Me.  In that instance you allow Me to minister My vengeance of love onto the person which is to send My angels to place holy coals of fire on his or her head to burn out the evil thoughts about you from the mind of the person you have finally forgiven, making him your friend. (Romans 12:17-21; Ezekiel 10:2-7) Forgiving the person releases you to do good to the person who does evil to you.
    Practice this precept and ordinance relating to My kingdom of heaven.  It is contrary to Jewish religious laws and Jewish traditions which came from human beings.  My precepts, ordinances, commandments, statutes, decrees, words, teachings, tutoring and ways are from Love, not from retribution.  (Psalm 119)
    Words are important.  My wisdom and knowledge come to you in your thoughts.  They are guidance for you onto the paths of righteousness.  I did not stop talking after the Bible was printed.  My Holy Spirit tutors you in the meanings and revelations of My History and Instruction Book to you, just like Jesus said. (John 16:7-15)
    Your Always Speaking Heavenly Father. 

No comments: