Tuesday, August 11, 2020

NATION IN CRISIS

NATION IN CRISIS
My Dear Precious Child,
    When a country is in crisis, I have always called into service people to fight the spiritual battles with the devil who has been authorized to take control of the country by the leaders by their promoting division, hatred, anger, domination, strife and all other evil works such as your world is currently experiencing. In such a situation in the country of Judah I called Jeremiah who was a young man to prophesy to the people about the evil that was present in their leaders.  I commissioned Jeremiah to speak My words in order to: number one, speak My words over the nations and kingdoms in order to root out and tear down the demons which had been placed in charge of their nation by the sins of the leaders; and, number two, to build and to plant My will in the nation by speaking My will to the leaders.  (Jeremiah 1:4-10) 
    Young Jeremiah told Me that he was too young for such a feat that I had given to him, but I replied that he must not be afraid, that I was with him. I told him that I would put My words in his mouth that would defeat evil in his country, and as a result defeat evil in his own life, and that I would build up My goodness in his country if the leaders would listen to Jeremiah.  Jeremiah recognized the evil that had been released into his country by adoration and worship of their leaders which had become idolatry and they worshiped their country in extreme patriotism instead of worship of Me as their source of peace and joy in the earth.  In our discourse together I encouraged Jeremiah to speak the words that I had given to him.  I encouraged him to gird up his loins, meaning to gather his courage, and to stand up and tell the leaders what I told him to say.  (Jeremiah 1:17-19)  I told him that the leaders of his country would fight against him but that I had made him a pillar of iron against the king, the princes and the people of Judah.  I said that they would fight against him but that they would not prevail because I would deliver Jeremiah from their evil ways.  I assured Jeremiah that I always watch over My word to perform it as spoken through him. (Jeremiah 1:11-12)
    I always raise up intercessors when My children fraternize with evil and allow the evil to overtake them and their countries much like you are experiencing currently in your earthly nation where the curses from political division and political and religious idolatry in the countries of your world have invited curses from hell to enter your world in the form of devastating pandemic diseases, rebellion of the masses, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes and fires all because the nations have resorted to domination of the masses, sacrificing children to diseases in the name of money, persecution of My other indigent children in the name of world domination, closing your hearts and borders to the displaced people of the world, and other works of the devil which are deemed as being My will in their countries but they are, in fact, the product of the anti-Christ spirit which is the same demon in the political and religious leaders that were responsible for killing My Son.  (Matthew 27:1 and 20) 
   My own children have left Me and have bound themselves to political and religious leaders who claim to know Me but their lives prove the opposite.  Their lives show attitudes and actions that are anti-Christ's attitudes and actions.  Those leaders have elevated men of disrepute into high offices, ones who have never repented by turning from their evil ways.  My own children who are called by My name are adoring and worshiping political leaders who are self-serving political and religious officials who constantly legislate laws which further their own passions for their own political and religious masturbation in order to further their own careers at the cost of the lives of little children, the poor, the brokenhearted, the crippled, the maimed, the people who have fled dominating rulers and have fallen into the hands again of other dominating rulers in your country who claim to be anointed by Me.  Instead of being anointed by Me, they are anointed by the devil as shown by their anti-Christ behavior.  But My own children make excuses for the anti-Christ actions because they have been led by false prophets to believe that I sent the demagogues to be the savior of your country while all the time they are furthering their own prejudicial ways in order to dominate the people and further their own desires for high political office.      

    You don't need another savior.  There is already a Savior of the world, Jesus Christ, and He came to live in My children of promise in the person of My Holy Spirit.  Many of My children have furthered the demonic rule in your country by yielding to the desire to be great instead of desiring to be humble like their Savior Jesus Christ.         
    In the days of Jeremiah the people were under this same catastrophe in the country of Judah that your country is experiencing today.  I spoke through the young man Jeremiah about the eventual coming of My new covenant of the Holy Spirit into the world which is the Good News called the gospel of Jesus Christ. (Jeremiah 31:31-34)  I said that in the days of the covenant of My Holy Spirit that I would put My words inside of people and I would write them in their hearts by My Holy Spirit and that it was through My words living inside of them that I would be their Father and they would be My children.  I said that people would no longer need to teach other people about Me because they will know Me from the least to the greatest and that I would remember their sins no more. 
   You are My children of the new covenant of the Holy Spirit.  You have My powerful words to speak from your mouth in intercessory prayers that will allow Me to root out evil and replace the evil with good, to establish My will in the earth instead of your continuing to allow evil demons to go unpunished.  The demons behind the deceived religious and political disciples of the devil need to be cast into hell so that the people can go free from their deception.  I will do it through your mouth when you dedicate yourself to intercessory prayers.  It can only be done by My intercessors dedicating themselves to being modern day Jeremiahs by praying in the language of My Holy Spirit until the evil is revealed and sent to hell.  (Ephesians 6:10-19)

    The demagogues have taken over your political government in the name of religion, yet they worship at the feet of a pitiful deceived individual whom they have allowed the devil to puff up with power and create the monster of the spirit of anti-Christ who only sees his own needs and refuses to see the needs of the people to whom Jesus Christ came to minister and to whom My Holy Spirit desires to minister in your day. 
    I am calling My intercessors into action.  Pray in the words of My Holy Spirit's prayer language on every occasion, even in the night, so that We can correct this mistake that My own children made when they began to worship their earthly country's nationalism rather than becoming full time citizens of My kingdom of God while they live in the earth.  Jesus Christ told His disciples to pray so that they would not enter into temptation.  Many of My children have yielded to temptation in order to identify with a leader who seeks his own self gratification rather than elevating the poor, the maimed, the crippled, and the wanderers who have left a dominating leader and have found another one more evil than the last one.
    Pray, intercessors.  You have the power and you know that I hover over My words in order to perform them.  Every word that you speak in My intercessory prayer language of the Holy Spirit has great power to heal your fractured, sick world.  They must be spoken in intercessory prayers in order to do their job.
   Remember that when you pray in intercessory prayers I add prayers for you and your family which brings answers to prayers and solutions to problems.
    Your Father of Saving Words                
    

No comments: