Monday, August 10, 2020

THE LAWS OF THE LANS

My Dear Precious Child,
    Jesus Christ was firm in His identification of the politicians of His day as being led by the demonic spirit of the anti-Christ, as observed by their behavior.  In His teachings about the evil attitudes and actions of the Pharisees, Sadducees and scribes, who were the politicians of His day, Jesus said that they were inheritors of the woes that were upon everyone that lived by the law of sin and death, which had become the laws of judgment. (Matthew 23:13-29: Matthew 7:1-6) The law of sin and death was the Mosaic law that had become polluted when it was used to condemn and judge people instead of being the tutor that I intended it to be until My new covenant of the Holy Spirit came into the world after Jesus died, was raised from hell and sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to live inside of people who invite Him. (John 15:26; John 16:13-15; Galatians 4:1-7) The toxic attitudes and actions that were in the world were identified as being from the political and religious leaders, the same ones responsible for the Romans killing Jesus Christ and persecuting and killing My children in the first churches. (Matthew 20:18)  The prophet John said that the spirit of anti-Christ was in the world and active at that time and would continue to be active in the earth. (I John 4:3) 
    Jesus Christ told you to beware of the lawmakers, who were the Pharisees and the scribes. (Matthew 16:6 and 12; Mark 12:38-40)  He said to obey the laws of the land or you will become arrested, but DO NOT, DO NOT, DO NOT mirror the attitudes and actions of the politicians or you will not inherit My kingdom of heaven while you live in the earth. (Matthew 5:20)
    The apostle Paul encouraged you also to obey the laws of the land and to pray for all people, the governing officials and all who are in authority over you, even your boss and supervisor.  He wrote that your prayers for them are so that you will live a peaceful life and so that they will come to know the truth of the gospel of Jesus Christ. (I Timothy 2:1-4)  However, the next verse says that there is only one God and one Savior, Jesus Christ, indicating that to worship your political parties and your governing officials will not produce good results because you cannot worship both mammon and Me, meaning that you cannot worship your country in extreme patriotism and also worship Me. (I Timothy 2:5)  Jesus said not to swear an oath of allegiance to anything that is of the world. (Matthew 5:33-37) When you are My child, your allegiance must be only to Me to My kingdom of God.   Jesus said you can't have two masters.
    So as you can see, your instructions from Me, My Son Jesus and My Holy Spirit is for you to obey the laws of your earthly land as long as they are not contrary to My Law of Love for all people, and also My instructions are for you to only owe allegiance to Me and My kingdom of God because you cannot be loyal to both an earthly country and My nation of heaven. (Matthew 6:24)  My nation of God is stable and constant, always abounding in grace and mercy.  Every earthly nation is subject to constant change, at the behest of the rulers or ruling political party.  So there is always unrest and conflict in earthly nations.  Love is always the language and atmosphere of My kingdom of heaven. 
   The choice is always yours.  Choose My family of heaven and you will become established in constant love and peace. 
    Your Father of Constancy 

No comments: