Monday, August 17, 2020

MIRACLE WORDS

My Dear Miracle Child,
    Under the old covenant that Moses had with Israel, there were very few references to miracles, mainly because the people did not have spiritual eyes to see My miracles in their behalves.  (Deuteronomy 29:2-5) They did not have spiritual eyes to even see that evil came at the hand of the devil instead of from Me as their religious leaders taught.  That curse has persisted even into your day.  That veil over the eyes of understanding of My children is still present in the minds of many of them.  They still attribute evil to Me often more times than they attribute good to Me.
    When My new covenant of the Holy Spirit came to live inside of My children of promise who are obedient to Jesus Christ and seek My kingdom of God, they must cease all dependency upon their earthly nation and only become dependent upon My kingdom of heaven which is inside of them and surrounds them in the spiritual atmosphere around them.  It is then that those adventuresome children of Mine become residents of My nation of miracles.  Miracles become every day occurrences because of the presence of My Spirit of Miracles in their lives.  He is the One who moves demonic mountains out of their lives, prays in the spiritual language of the Holy Spirit through their mouths and brings heaven on earth into
their lives on earth.  They obey the laws of their land as long as they do not conflict with My instructions through Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, but they live supernatural lives unattached emotionally from any earthly nation.  Their prayers for the nation in which their flesh lives should be that they will live in peace and that the officials will come to a knowledge of the truth.  (I Timothy 2:1-4)
    Your new nation, My kingdom of God, is a nation of miracles.  When you pray in the language of My spiritual nation in tongues, then My miracles become apparent in your life because you allow Me to speak answers to prayers and solutions to problems to My angels who scamper about doing My perfect will in every matter. 
    You must fully realize by revelation that every word spoken through your mouth in the language of My nation of miracles will bring perfection in every area of your life because I have promised it.  (Hebrews 6:Luke 8;13-15; Hebrews 13:21; Psalm 138:8)  I promised to perfect everything that concerns you.  The key is to be led by My Holy Spirit (which feeds your mind) and to pray regularly in the Holy Spirit, which causes miracles to enter into your life on earth from My nation of miracles, the kingdom of God. 
    To confirm that My kingdom of heaven is My nation of miracles in you, when you ask My Holy Spirit to baptize you in His nation of miracles and you begin to pray in the language of My nation of miracles, then you are experiencing the greatest miracle of all by allowing Me to place My miracle producing words in your mouth to be prayed into the world.  I have no other perfect will other than that. That is how you worship Me in Spirit and in truth.  You allow My Holy Spirit to pray Truth out of your mouth not only for you but for the world. (Romans 8:26-29)  Everything will work together for your good when you pray in the language of My nation of miracles.
    When you think about My kingdom of heaven coming into your life on earth, think about the evidence being your speaking in a supernatural prayer language. What a miracle that is in and of itself. (Acts 2:1-4)  Think about that every time you do your intercessory praying as commanded by Jesus Christ.  Remember that Jesus told his three disciples that they must pray an hour so that they would not enter into the temptations of the devil.  Peter didn't do it and he yielded to the devil and denied Jesus three times.  That is enough to encourage you to allow Me to order your perfect life through your own mouth when you pray.
    Words are the connections between My kingdom of heaven and your earth. When you bring My will into your life by praying in the words of My nation of miracles, perfection will eventually follow, even when you miss the mark like Peter did.
    My miracle words are life and soul peace.
    Your Father of Miracles Too Many to Count                   

No comments: