Saturday, August 22, 2020

REPAIRING BRIDGES BETWEEN EARTH AND HEAVEN

My Dear Precious Child,
    The entire reason for My salvation coming into the earth through My kingdom of God coming to live inside of My children and surrounding them in the spiritual dimension is that My relationship with every human being will be restored to perfection just like it was with Adam before he allowed the devil to enter the world and form a separation between us.  (Genesis 3)  In My words through Isaiah I told the people of Israel that their fasting of food and water and dressing in sackcloth and ashes as a sign of their shame for their sins was completely ineffective in restoring our one-on-one relationship.  Instead of those outward efforts at having our relationship restored to perfection My effective instructions to the Jews through Isaiah that I emphasized several times was that the first thing they needed to do was related to their attitudes and behavior. 
    In naming the sins that they must cease doing I said that they must, 1, stop oppressing people; 2, that they must let their slaves go free; 3, that they must remove the yokes of slavery from the necks of people;4, that they must feed the hungry and give liquids to the thirsty;5, that they cease lying and speaking falsehoods and;6, that they stop in their injustice to other people, all of whom are made in My image.  I said that that those were the things that they must fast, which means that they must cease in which to engage.  Those things had formed a barricade between them and Me, a demonic barricade between earth and heaven which kept Me from hearing their prayers and caused My help for them to be sabotaged because of the barricades between us.  (Isaiah 58:1-11)
   I said through Isaiah that the Jews must stop running to do mischief on the Sabbath by following their own ideas of being holy,  I said that the Sabbath day of rest was instituted by Me as a day to consider their devotion to Me instead of using it to seek their own self interests and they continued to speak with anger at other people who were made in my image.  Instead of doing things on their day of rest that relate to doing oppressive things to other people, I said that they must look upon it as a day of complete rest, resting from their constant ineffective labor in their own behalves by oppressing their help and making them work seven days a week.  I said that the Sabbath should be a day of delight in meeting the needs of the poor and least fortunate people through which, if done, I would make them to ride upon the heights of the earth.  I promised that I would nourish them with My words of love which would feed their souls with words of validation. (Isaiah 58:13-14)  I promised that if they would rest from their own labors and do what I had asked of them to do, which is to not only let all oppressed people go free but that they would take care of them by feeding them, giving them water to drink, clothe them and feed their souls with words of validation, and as a result that I would bless them with the inheritance of Jacob which I had promised in generations past. 
    Generations later, My own Son Jesus Christ disobeyed the Sabbath rules of the politicians and religious leaders and He healed many people, picked corn to feed His disciples and fed His disciples on the Sabbath with the bread meant for the priests only to eat, all of which inflamed the tempers of the political/religious people and caused them to hatch a plan to see that the Romans would kill My Son, who was doing what I commanded on the Sabbath instead of what their traditions ordered.  He said that the Sabbath was made for man, not man being made for the Sabbath.  My laws which were given to Moses, which were meant by Me to identify the works of the devil so that the behavior could be avoided, had instead been used for years by the political/religious leaders to judge and condemn people of sins rather than the reason for which I intended them to be used, as an identification of the devil's temptations so people could refuse to obey the temptations like Adam and Eve had done which flooded the world with evil.   (Luke 6:1-6; Romans 3:20)    
   In these words of Isaiah are hidden the words of Jesus Christ because He said that the greatest of the commandments is to love Me as your God and to love everybody with the same love with which you love yourself.  (Matthew 22:40) In his advice on keeping the Sabbath as a day of resting their bodies, taking time to do what is holy, which means to share your goods with people who lack them, it describes My second commandment to Moses.  In fully explaining My intention for the commandment about the Sabbath, My advice to them was to abandon their fleshly fasting of food, drink and adorning themselves as objects of shame with sackcloth and ashes.  I said through Jesus that those actions must be replaced by the Jews freeing their slaves, cutting off the bindings of oppression on the necks of human beings, feeding the displaced poor, giving them water for their thirst, clothing them, and validating their existence by doing to the poor and displaced people what you desire to be done to yourself.  (Isaiah 58) 
   When Jesus Christ mirrored the same requirements to His followers, He revealed that what My children do to the least fortunate of people, they do to Me.  It they oppress them, then they have oppressed Me.  If they deny to them the basic elements of living, then they have denied to Me what are the basic elements of living in the earth. (Matthew 25:31-46)  The demons behind their selfishness form the barrier between us so that they, as My own children, have to go without My help in times of distress.  It grieves Me that many of My own children have put their own selfish ways before the needs of others.   I have taught you better than that.
    Loving Me means to share everything with My other children who have needs.
    Don't be like the Jews who made their laws as their God.  Their religious laws formed a barrier between the Jews and Me, their real God.
    Your Father of Generosity, Kindness, Goodness and Mercy 

No comments: