Monday, August 24, 2020

IN DARKNESS YOU MUST WALK IN LIGHT

My Dear Precious Child,
   In Isaiah's wonderful vision into My heaven and into My mind I revealed to him the wonders of My salvation that came into the world because of the death and resurrection  of Jesus Christ and in My new covenant of My Holy Spirit coming to live inside of My children who follow the instructions of Jesus Christ and become baptized in My Holy Spirit by which they pray intercessory prayers in My heavenly language which frees themselves and their existence in the world from the devil and his demonic curses.  (Isaiah 59:21; Joel 3;1-5; Acts 2:1-4; Ephesians 6:10-19)
    After Isaiah adequately prophesied My plan for salvation of My children who obey the instructions of Jesus Christ, He proclaimed the wonders of living in the earth under the new covenant of My Holy Spirit.  He saw that My children of promise would rise up in splendor in the earth because My light had come into them and My glory would shine upon them.  He did not see My promise being accepted by all Jews or Gentiles because he said that darkness would still cover the earth and thick clouds would be over the rest of the people, but that I would shine My light upon you and My glory would appear over you if you would accept My salvation which was to come to earth through My children who followed the instructions of Jesus Christ and became baptized in My Holy Spirit who was the Christ part of My Son, giving Him My supernatural power over all the works of  evil.  (Isaiah 60:1-2; I John 3:7-8)
   In Isaiah's revelation he wrote that nations would walk by your light and kings by your shining radiance, meaning your having received your own revelations from Me into the workings of My kingdom of God.  He said that you would look about and people would gather and come to you without your seeking them, that your sons would come from far away and your daughters would come while still in the arms of their nurses because of My light inside of you and surrounding you. (Isaiah 60:3-4) 
    Also, Isaiah saw by revelation that you would become more and more radiant by your increasing revelations of what you, yourself, see in visions and dreams, and your heart would throb and overflow with spiritual energy.  As a result of My light shining in you, from you and around you, the riches that the devil has stolen from you would emptied out upon you and the wealth of nations would be brought to you so much that caravans of spiritual trucks will empty blessings upon you with My gold and sweet smelling blessings and you will praise Me.  He saw that flocks would be gathered for you with no energy of your own, and blessings of wealth enough for gracious sacrifices to be given to the least fortunate people who are in need.  I showed Isaiah that I would enhance the splendor of My dwelling place because I would live inside of My children. (Isaiah 60:5-7)
    In his marvelous vision relating to My promises to My loyal children of promise, Isaiah asked what are the beings that fly along like clouds above My children of promise, those being vessels loaded with My rewards and blessings to bring to My children from afar with their own revelations that are equal to gold and silver to you, feeding your knowledge with more of My knowledge and your wisdom with more of My wisdom that I have revealed to them. (verses 8-9)
    My promise through Isaiah's vision was that people of other countries would help build walls of protection around you and their rulers would attend to your words and revelations.  He proclaimed My mercy being everlasting because of My new covenant of the Holy Spirit living inside of you and surrounding you. (verse 10)  Then a proclamation of great encouragement was spoken by Isaiah.  He said that your gates would be open constantly to My blessings, My revelations, My insight, My wisdom, My knowledge, My benefits and My rewards.  He said that day and night your gates will not be closed, and that those gates would admit to you the spiritual wealth of all the nations of the heavens and the rulers because you have followed the instruction of your Savior, Jesus Christ, and become baptized in my Holy Spirit, becoming attentive to My words through Him and your praying in the Holy Spirit in intercessory prayers.   (Isaiah 60:11; Luke 4:10-18; Ephesians 6:10-19)
   If you will remember, Jesus spoke of the gate in one of his sermons.  He said that straight is the way but narrow is the gate that leads to life and that few find it because of the battles with the devil being hard and prolonged and the lies of false prophets are enticing. (Matthew 7:12-27; Matthew 13:18-23)  However, some do find it and enjoy My kingdom of God in their lives on earth.  They are a light to the Jews and the Gentiles about the veracity of My promises to My children who seek Me and keep on seeking Me, who knock and keep on knocking at the gate, who ask and keep on asking.  They are the ones who enter and in whom My light shines. They don't take the shortcuts that the false prophets promise because they follow the discerning wisdom of My Holy Spirit who warns them with red lights when the false prophets begin speaking.  They seek to know Me instead of seeking riches and notoriety as espoused by some false prophets.  They don't sell their souls to the devil with extreme patriotism to an earthly nation with its hypocritical political and religious leaders who are temporary and will change with the next election.(II Timothy 9:2-7)  Instead, My true children are loyal to My kingdom of heaven which is eternally stable, never shaking, never changing, but instead is everlastingly secure. (Hebrews 12:18-29)
    Isaiah was certainly a prophet of honor.  Because of his vision, he experienced My new covenant of the Holy Spirit while it was still an image in My mind.  He even saw the results of My children of promise who persist in seeking Me, that if they continue in their endeavors and become intimately acquainted with Me that they become the light of the world, just like Jesus Christ, because they are true and real Christ-ians.  I even supply the power of My Holy Spirit to them in order for them to resist evil temptations and only obey My words of the Spirit.
     Your Father of Marvelous Insight and Revelations 

No comments: