Tuesday, August 25, 2020

SALVATION'S REWARDS

My Dear Precious Child,
   In describing the effects of My new covenant of the Holy Spirit with My children, Isaiah was privileged to have a vision in which I showed to him all of the elements leading up to Jesus Christ and His ministry, also all of the effects of His ministry on the lives of people, His death, resurrection from the dead, and His sending My Holy Spirit into the lives of Jews who would follow His instructions and go to Jerusalem to wait for My promise to enter into the lives of the followers of Jesus who were obedient to Him.  (Acts 1: 1-11; Acts 2:1-13)  The prophet Joel had also been privileged to also have a vision of the monumental activity. (Joel 3:1-5)
    In Isaiah's vision he described how salvation would come through Jesus Christ and the end of His glorious ministry in the world when He turned it over to My Holy Spirit.  He was privy to observing that kingdoms who would not accept the ministry of Jesus Christ would perish at the hands of the devil and their nations would be destroyed by the evil one. But to My individual children who obey My voice and become born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit would become glorified and the ground upon which they walked would become holy because of His Spirit inside of them. (Isaiah 60:13-14)   He wrote that once My children were forsaken, hated and lonely, but that eventually they would be called the "City of Our Lord", "Zion, of the Holy One of Israel." They would be the New Jerusalem because they would be dwelling places of My Holy Spirit.  (verse 15)  My promise is that you will know that I am your Savior, your Redeemer, and I will bring gold to you, silver and bronze instead of stones and iron.(verses 16-17)
    Then Isaiah prophesied the most marvelous benefit of being saved by Jesus Christ and My Holy Spirit.  He said that instead of earthly rulers and kingdoms being your government that My peace would be your governor and My justice would be your ruler, that violence would no longer be heard about in your life and plunder and ruin within your boundaries.  He said that Salvation would be the name of your walls protecting you and Praise would be the name of the gates to your life. (verse 18)
   Added to your treasures from being My child, neither would an earthly sun be your light by day nor the earthly moon be your light by night because I would forever be your light and your glory, that no longer would your light go down at twilight or your moon withdraw because I would forever be your light and that any days of mourning would be gone from you. I said that My justice would always be in your family and  that your children would be the bud of My planting, My handiwork from which will shine My glory. I said that the smallest would inherit a thousand blessings and the youngest would become a mighty spiritual nation. (Isaiah 60:19-22)
   I told Isaiah that when My Son was born into the world that all of those promises would be speedily accomplished because the mysterious plan had been hidden in My mind for generations until the appointed time.(verse 22)
   Isaiah was fortunate to be able to see spiritually into My heaven and observe My plan taking form in heaven before it became evident in the earth. My own children of promise have the same spiritual eyes to see My personal promises to each one of them relating to their lives.  First they must get their thoughts off of the earthly governments and Mosaic religious rules and regulations and instead pattern their lives after Jesus Christ, hearing My words from the Holy Spirit which are more intricate and promising than any earthly promises can be.
   You must allow My Holy Spirit to be your Salvation and your true worship of Me which Jesus Christ said must be in Spirit and in truth, not merely with emotional human worship which accomplishes little because it is earthly instead of spiritual. You must allow My personal words to you to be your Light and My instructions to you to be your Salvation. (John 4:24) When you do, you will soar like an eagle over the elementary problems in the earth because you will be like Isaiah, able to see into My heaven and discern My thoughts which will bring liberty and salvation to every area of your life. (Isaiah 40:31)  You will be blessed with every one of My benefits and rewards because you have become My child with a personal relationship with Me.  You will be blessed mightily and I will be blessed mightily because you will be one of My children who has chosen to enjoy our Father/child relationship.   When you worship Me in Spirit and in Truth, you will become like Me, filled with love, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy and joy. (Philippians 2:2)  You will be witnesses of My character to other people who need a Savior. (James 1:17)
    Your Father Salvation and Blessings

No comments: