Tuesday, August 18, 2020

BARRICADES BETWEEN EARTH AND HEAVEN

BARRICADES BETWEEN EARTH AND HEAVEN
My Dear Precious Child,
   The prophet Isaiah saw into the heavenly dimension and observed My salvation plans for humanity.  He also observed that the real culprits between My salvation for My children and their failure to inherit the magnificent benefits of it are the demons to whom My children succumb in temptation.  In other words, when My children who were created in My image yield to evil temptations from hell, the demons behind those temptations to which they united will form a barrier so that neither can My children's prayers penetrate the barriers between heaven and earth so that I can hear them, nor can My words of guidance and My actions for their being saved penetrate the barrier so that My children can hear My loving guidance. (Isaiah 59)
    Isaiah wrote very clearly that My hand is not so short that it cannot save you and My ears are not so dull that I cannot hear your prayers, but the truth is that your sins, being the demons who tempted you and to whom you yield, they form a barrier between us so that I can't hear your prayers and those demons keep Me from being able to send My means of salvation and deliverance to My children, so you receive the curses that come from the consequences of yielding to the devil's temptations.  There is no more clear information in My Instruction Book to you than that truth. 
    The first example as seen by Isaiah is that the fingers of My children are stained with the blood from KILLING other people, those being the human beings who are created in My image whom My children have killed after knowing that I said not to kill.  I said that the blood of people all the way back to Abel cry out from the earth.  (Isaiah 59:3; Matthew 23:35  )  As a result of those killings, there is GUILT and CONDEMNATION dripping from the fingers of My children, so the demons crush My children with guild and condemnation in their minds.  So killing, guilt and condemnation are three of the demonic barriers that separate My children from Me.          
     The next example that Isaiah gave in that same scripture that identifies some of the barriers that stand between us so that I cannot rescue My children is that he identifies the demons of LYING and DECEIT, and no one speaks the truth in the presence of those lies and the deceit.  So allowing lying and deceit to become acceptable instead of being identified as a demonic action by My children, then the lying and deceit become a barrier between us and bring curses to My children.  The people who see the evidence of the lying and deceit but yet refuse to identify the lying and deceit as evil are participating in the lying and deceit right along with the liars and the deceivers.  I said that no one speaks the truth because of intimidation and the absence of My good and kind justice, which is truth-telling, and the truth is not proclaimed but often the evil is tolerated and adored, especially if it is from a politician or a religious leader. (Isaiah 59:4)  As a result of the lying and deceit, human judgment is heaped upon innocent people instead of the guilty people being justly identified.  Also, the people who know the accusations from lying to be wrong yet they do not proclaim the truth have participated in the lies as if they had spoken the lies themselves.
    That is what Isaiah saw as injustice, to see evil and yet tolerate it to protect the liar instead of protecting the innocent victims of the lies.  Through Isaiah I spoke an insight relating to this truth.  I said that the liars and the people who do not identify the lies as being evil, all of them conceive mischief and produce malice in their own lives, which allows the demons to cause My children to be separated from Me while I am endeavoring to connect with them and give them the wisdom which will save them from the consequences of their yielding to performing the devil's works in the earth.  I said in that scenario that people trust in things that are no real value, like lying and deceit, which are from hell, instead of people trusting in Me by telling the truth and sowing seeds of justice and kindness in the world.  It is easier instead to lie and accuse someone else of your evil deeds and it is easier to refuse to identify evil as what it is when done by other people, which unites you with the evil.  To identify evil and yet to ignore it is to join with it and you inherit the consequences of it.
    Later My Holy Spirit wrote through the prophet Paul that if anybody who professes My name is sinning, such as in Isaiah's vision of a person hiding his sin by lying and accusing someone else, that you should go to the person and give the person a chance to confess his sins.  If he turns from his evil ways then the person will be restored to My mercy and grace, thus opening the door to heaven for My salvation to flood into his life with My forgiveness.  But allowing someone to lie about another person and persist in lying is to agree with the lies and thus curse your own life because you have left My kingdom of righteousness and joined with the kingdom of hell.
     I said to whatever you bind on earth, to the same thing you are bound in heaven.  So to bind yourself in adoration or loyalty to someone you know is lying and deceiving others, that action from you on the earth will cause you to exit My kingdom of heaven, which is My family of miracles, and you have made an allegiance with the devil which has dire consequences. 
    Truth has many rewards and benefits.  The greatest reward is that My door to heaven is always open for My blessings to flow when truth prevails. 
    Your Heavenly Father of Righteousness

No comments: