Monday, August 31, 2020

RELIGIOUS LIES

My Dear Precious Child,
    Until the coming to earth of My Son Jesus Christ the children of Israel were deceived by generations of political and religious leaders to believe that I bless with one hand and with the other hand I strike with a hand of discipline.  They attributed to Me the discipline techniques of their own earthly fathers and politicians who punished for even the slightest infringement of the laws, those being the men who did not know Me as Love. The devil had cloaked himself successfully in religion so that his cruel works were attributed to Me and he escaped detection. The priests were so busy doling out punishments for infractions that they had no time to become acquainted with Me.
    Even Isaiah in his position of a prophet was trapped into believing that I punish as well as bless.  In his dissertation relating to his prophesy of the coming to earth of My Savation for all mankind through Jesus Christ and My Holy Spirit, he waffles back and forth between speaking for the nation of Israel and delivering to My children My wonderful words of encouragement which promised that they will receive My Salvation into their own lives on earth. 
    Isaiah spoke for his nation when he told Me in His prophesy that My name should be made known to all nations and to My enemies and he said that then the nations would tremble at the mention of My name.  Then in his dissertation He began to extol My graciousness toward people.  He said that the Jews had seen such awesome deeds that they could not even hope for, let alone see, and they had experienced My goodness in seeing such wonderful things that they had never even heard about from days of old.  He said that no other ears had heard of them and no other eyes had seen them, speaking of My deeds for the people who wait for them. (Isaiah 64:1-3)   Isaiah was hoping that I might see the people doing right and that they might again have Me at the center of their thoughts.  He said that I am mighty but that people were sinners, they were all unclean men whose even good needs were like filthy rags.  He admitted that their guilt carried them away like wind.   His lamentations included his observations that no one called upon Me or My name because their guilt had carried them far away from Me. (Isaiah 64:4-6)
    Yet, for Israel, even in the midst of guilt and condemnation for their sins, Isaiah proclaimed that I was still their Father, that they were clay and I was the potter, that they were the works of My hands.   He asked Me not to be so very angry at them because they were still My people, even though their cities were destroyed and Jerusalem was a wasteland, and that the temple in which they had praised Me had been burned with fire.  (Isaiah 64:7-10)   Isaiah asked that I not hold back from the people, and he wondered if I would remain silent and continue to ignore their affliction.
   Do those lamentations and heartfelt complaints from Isaiah for his nation sound familiar to you?  Millions and millions of times a day those same or familiar words flow from the mouths of My other children in the earth in your day by people who unite with Me, then retreat from Me, unite with Me, then retreat from Me.  They call upon Me, I listen and respond to them, I meet their needs by doing miracles in their lives, then they ignore our relationship for a while until the devil floods into their lives again with his curses that come through false prophets.  Then My children come crying and wailing to Me again and the same scenario happens over and over again. 
   When I sent My Son into the earth in the person of My Holy Spirit to live inside of you and My other children to baptize you with My Holy Spirit, I expected My children  to remain loyal and devoted to hearing My voice which I gave to them for their guidance around the devil's works and also I gave My words to you with which you would pray in My Holy Spirit's prayer language so that peace would come into your life on earth.  I gave to you My own words to enable you to speak My will into the earth so that My angels would grab those words, perform My will, and bring My will into reality in your life on earth.  (Matthew 13:36-43) 
    I am inside of you.  In other words, My kingdom of God has come into your life and Jesus Christ lives inside of you in the person of My Holy Spirit.  Jesus sent My Holy Spirit into the earth to live inside of My children of promise to complete His ministry in the earth, which was to destroy the works of the devil and to bring heaven on earth into the lives of My children. (I John 3:8)  You accepted My Spirit into your life.  Now do His ministry of praying in the Holy Spirit, just like He did when He often prayed all night, and  you must be guided by My Holy Spirit to keep yourself unspotted from the devil's works.  In doing those two things, you are fulfilling My ministry in the world and you are My children.  
    Your Father of Great and Wonderful Gifts. 

No comments: