Tuesday, September 1, 2020

INVITATION TO ALIEN NATIONS

My Dear Precious Child,
   In Isaiah's peek into My heaven by My gift of a vision, he observed My disappointment that the nation with which I had made a covenant through which My means of Salvation for the earth would come through a son of Jewish heritage in their future, that nation had regularly broken our binding covenant.  And so I made a difficult choice of deciding to, immediately after My Salvation of My kingdom of heaven came into the earth, to institute a new covenant which included people of other nations also.  I even said that that new covenant would be with people of nations who didn't even seek Me, but still I would say to them that I was there to assist them in whatever they needed, those people being the Gentiles, meaning unbelievers.  (Isaiah 65:1)
   It was obvious that the children of My old covenant of Israel regularly forgot My command that they do not unite with other gods, those being the devil and his demons.  When I was not able to answer their prayers immediately because of their fraternizing with the devil's emissaries in the earth, those people with whom I had made a covenant, the Jews, built idols and worshiped them, not realizing that when they did that action that demons came and congregated on those idols and so My own people were worshiping demons.  The Jews of My old covenant did not realize that every command that I gave to them was an effort for Me to identify demonic activity so they could avoid fraternizing with evil.  The people were unable to refrain from uniting with demons because their political/religious leaders did not know that the devil and demons were their only problem, not people through whom the demons did their work.  In fact, the spiritually ignorant political and religious leaders erroneously used the religious laws to condemn and judge people instead of the reason for which I gave them, which was to identify the devil's works so that they could avoid the devil's temptations.  (Romans 7:4-13)
    Isaiah wrote that I had stretched out My hand over and over and over again to rebellious Jews who walked in evil paths and followed their own thoughts instead of following My guidance from the commandments and the prophets.  He said that they provoked Me continually to My face and then offered sacrifices while enjoying  their evil ways.  Isaiah said they even told Me to stand back from them because they were so scared of Me.  I said that even though they had disgraced Me by their behavior and burned incense to demons that I would not discard all of them.  I said that I would save some offspring from the nation of Judah, the ones who would eventually inherit My kingdom of God; those people being the ones who trusted in Jesus Christ and became His followers when He came to earth, even obeying His command to wait for My Holy Spirit. (Isaiah 65:8-9; Acts 1:1-8; Acts 2:1-13)
    On the momentous day after Jesus Christ rose from the dead and then ascended into My heaven to sit down with Me, thus sending My Holy Spirit into the earth to resume the ministry of Jesus in the world, the prophesy of Isaiah was fulfilled, the one that said that I would respond to people who did not seek Me, people who asked Me for nothing, meaning the Gentiles, the unbelieving people. 
    As was reported by Luke, on the first day of Pentecost when My Holy Spirit came to earth to live in people, there were people from every nation in the world who began to speak in languages they had never known as a sign to the Gentiles that I surely am God.  That was the fulfillment of the end of Mosaic law and the beginning of a new earth and a new heaven because My Holy Spirit came to live inside of people, Jews and Gentiles, believers and unbelievers.  A representative of all the people from every nation on that day heard My gospel of My kingdom preached by people in their own languages, people who did not know the gospel and normally spoke only their own language.  It was a sign to them of My power. (I Corinthians 12:10) That was when the end came, the end being the end of My old covenant with Israel and Mosaic law, and it was the beginning of My covenant of the Holy Spirit with people of all nations. (Isaiah 59:21) 
    My favor was no longer limited to the people of Israel.  At the end of My covenant with the Jews, the individual people of Israel became favored just like the people of all of nations, because individuals are My individual focus, not any nation.  Israel was only favored for a time because My Son Jesus Christ was to come from Abraham's heritage in which My Spirit formed Jesus Christ in the womb of Mary many generations later.  When He was born and then was crucified and ascended to live in My heaven with Me, that signified the end of My old covenant with Israel and the beginning of My new covenant with all the people of the world, the entirety of which was prophesied by Isaiah.    
    For the nation of Israel, Isaiah spoke that those Jewish people who chose to follow My mode of Salvation, which is Jesus Christ and My Holy Spirit, they would inherit all that I promised to Israel, along with the people of every other nation, but the other Jews whom I called but they did not listen to Me and continued to do evil in their lives would continue trusting in their law of sin and death unless they choose Salvation through Jesus Christ instead of through the ineffective old Law.
   Every little dot and word prophesied through Isaiah came to pass, including the new heaven and new earth of which He Spoke.  My children who are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, who walk in Love by the guidance of My Holy Spirit and pray in My spiritual language of My heaven, those people have the new heaven and new earth in their lives.  My kingdom of God becomes their new nation.  They reflect My glory instead of reflecting the curses from hell in their former dedication to the nation of Israel.
    Your Father of Inclusion  

No comments: