Monday, September 21, 2020

TRUMPETS SOUND CALLING FOR LOVE

My Dear Precious Child,
    When My very own children who call themselves by My name continue to water and feed admiration for trees (political and religious leaders) who produce bitter, divisive, hateful, spiteful, discordant, poisonous fruit (attitudes), then it is impossible for Me to answer their prayers because they have allowed the devil to form a solid barrier between the earth and Me. (Isaiah 59:1-4)  When those political and religious leaders have masses of people who support their sins by favoring money-loving false prophets who rob from the poor, cage the homeless, are proud of their racism, and refuse food and water for the starving and thirsty people, then that demonic barrier is impenetrable and I cannot even hear the prayers of those leaders and their supporters because they have formed an allegiance with the devil.(Matthew 7:14-20)  The result is that the devil is able to do his most destructive works in the earth which are floods, fires, hurricanes, tornadoes, riots, earthquakes, diseases, family discord, record numbers of child physical and sexual abuse, domestic abuse in homes, rebellious children, neglectful parents, lying politicians, religious whores of Babylon who entice the poor to send money to them so that the religious whores of Babylon will pray for them.  Those works from hell are so putrid in My sight that I cannot look upon them because of what they do to people who are made in My image. (Isaiah 58:6-10)
    When My own children who call themselves by My name join with the false leaders and prophets, then they are just as responsible for their spiritually demonic actions from hell because there are other politicians and religious people who continue to speak My truth in Love and warn about the putrid poison of the money-loving, judgmental, punitive, spiritually ignorant governmental officers who choose the devil's works over My works of love and peace for their nation.  They are so ignorant of My words in their own Instruction Books that they break every one of My commands through Jesus Christ and bind themselves to the nation of Israel that used to have a covenant with Me but they broke it so many times that I had to declare it dead, null and void, and I established a new covenant of the Holy Spirit with the world by creating children in the world through My Holy Spirit, children who are motivated by love, peace, joy, mercy, kindness, goodness and patience.  (Romans 7:4; Galatians 5:13-26)
    My children of promise who are born of My Holy Spirit, baptized in My Holy Spirit and are guided by My Holy Spirit do not look to the laws of the old covenant for their guidance because it is dead, null and void from My perspective because it became the laws of sin and death because of the unity of leaders of nations and their followers with the devil.  Jesus Christ began a new covenant, a covenant of Love.   
    My children of promise who are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit follow the instructions of Jesus Christ and they are guided by My Holy Spirit to love their enemies, to supply food and drink for the poor, clothes for the naked, security for the fatherless, the widows, and the displaced people.  Jesus Christ said what you do to the least of the people in the world, you do to Me and to Him.(Matthew 25:31-46)
    Your political leaders tolerate and even participate in hatred, lying, rebellion, cruelty to children, anger, spreading fear, discord and other character traits of the spirit of anti-Christ to be present in your president while My Holy Spirit led people refuse to call it what it is, fruit from false prophets who listen to angels from the kingdom of hell.  (Luke 6:24; Luke 11:42-52)  Even people in your governmental offices who see the spirit of anti-Christ in their leaders are too fearful of retribution to call the evil by its name -- demonic and anti-Christian. (I John 2:18)
    Until My children of promise stand up for Me against the demon of the spirit anti-Christ that is present in your leaders, your earthly nation will continue to experience the works of the devil in the earth until the almighty idol/god of the people in your country, which is the stock market and the economy, will also fail at the devil's plans and people will continue to die from the present pandemic and other pandemics, fires will continue to burn, more hurricanes and tornadoes will come upon the earth, floods will increase, and My children will call themselves by My name but they neither know Me nor do they know their enemy is the devil.  They will think the devastation is My will because they do not know Me as Love.  They erroneously know Me as retribution, punishment and vengeance because they think I am both good and evil as taught to them by the false prophets of their ancestors, the Jews of the old covenant.
    I always have a remnant who will survive, those who know Me as Love and who are Peacemakers in the earth, whose who have not worshiped at the altar of the spirit of anti-Christ who love their stock market and national economy above loving people and loving Me. (Matthew 5:9) It doesn't have to be only a remnant that survives.  It can be an earthly nation whose people who are called by My name and who actually know the constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of God will spread Love in their earth instead of their spreading hate, conflict, strife, untruths, persecution of the poor and homeless, bitterness and racism. (I Timothy 1:3-12) The worship of the economy and the stock market is nothing other than the love of money which I said is the root of all evil.
    I make My children prosperous who love Me and are guided by My Holy Spirit, but it is never at the expense of other people, which is what the lovers of money do.  They take money from the poor and disenfranchised people and become rich by the devil's means.  I make My children of promise to be wealthy by spiritually legal ways without cheating other people.  There is a difference.  The people who are wealthy by the devil's means participate in the curses that come upon their world in the form of weather devastation and destruction.  The people who are wealthy by means of walking in Love with all people have heaven on earth. 
   If you are of My family of God in the earth that is meek, humble, loving, kind, merciful, joyful, peaceful, good and patient, you will find yourself having heaven on earth while the lovers of money find themselves cursed in every area of their lives on earth.  It is your choice.  I desire for you to be in My family of Love.  The devil wants you in his family of curses which result in devastation, destruction and death.  Choose My righteous family and live.
   Your Father of Goodness and Kindness

No comments: