Friday, September 25, 2020

HUMAN POWER AND MIGHT CORRUPT

My Dear Sweet Precious Child,
    The prophet Zechariah was distressed about the state of his nation and the corruptness in the political and religious leaders and their followers.  The deception and worship of money of the politicians and the idolatry from the religious leaders in worshiping money and other idols had long been a long problem with the nation of Israel.  Zechariah set himself apart from others and sought to hear from Me.  As a reward, I also gave to him a visual peek into My plan for the salvation of humanity and of the world much the same as Isaiah, Jeremiah, Joel, David and other prophets.  He was able to see My plan for the New Jerusalem which I had planned in My mind to save the world and its inhabitants.  Zion is the name of the city that he saw in his vision, the New Jerusalem which had nothing to do with the earthly Jerusalem. (Zechariah 2:14-17) It was to be a spiritual kingdom that would come and live inside of My children from every nation and My words would be spoken into the earth through their mouths. (Zechariah 2:14-17; Acts 2:1-13) 
   Zechariah was even granted a peek into the event of the holy dead men of old rising along with Jesus Christ from the dead.  He saw Joshua who had died years before the beginning of Jesus Christ's ministry and he saw the cleansing of Joshua by the blood of Jesus Christ as he was raised from the dead along with Jesus Christ when He ascended out of hell and appeared on earth. (Zechariah 3:1-10) I told Joshua and his associates that in the day of the new covenant of the Holy Spirit that would take away their guilt and engrave My inscription upon their heads when My Holy Spirit came to live inside of people. (Hebrews 12:1 and Hebrews 22-29; I Corinthians 2:16)  In Zechariah's vision the resurrected holy men became part of the cloud of witnesses in My kingdom of heaven who descended in heaven along with Jesus and surrounded My children in the upper room on the day of Pentecost in the days when I instituted a new heaven and a new earth when someone from every nation of the world became recipients of My new covenant of the Holy Spirit.  They surround every child of promise who is baptized in My Holy Spirit. (Acts 1:1-15; Acts 2:1- 28)
    Zechariah was troubled that My plans for the salvation of the world would not be accomplished.  His tour guide in the vision into My heaven, which was an angel, explained to him My plan which was this, "Not by might; not by power, but by My Spirit,'' says the Lord.  (Zechariah 4:6)   Human might and human power lead to corruption but when I am allowed by the power of the Holy Spirit to perform miracles and solutions for My children by their praying intercessory prayers, then I am able to restore humanity and the earth to its former glory that it had before Adam and Eve allowed the devil to flood the earth with their curses which come into the earth from the devil's demons.
    Allow My Spirit to write My words in your mind, in your heart and let them flow from your mouth in intercessory prayers at all times, especially when you are distressed by the state of affairs in your life and in the earth.  My words of My Holy Spirit in intercessory prayers bypass your human mind that continues to have doubts and you allow My Holy Spirit to speak into the earth My authoritative words that send into the fiery furnace the demons who curse your earth.  My words in the Holy Spirit's prayer language also speak solutions to all problems in your life and in the lives of your family members.   
    Do not look to your earthly government to solve any of your problems.  The majority of its members become corrupted by power and might.  If you are bound to the politics of your earthly government, they are delighted to share the consequences of their corruption with you.   It is only by My Holy Spirit that I can change you, your family, your nation and your world. All you need to do in every occasion is to open your mouth in intercessory prayers and allow My Holy Spirit to speak My will in the earth and then sit back, walk in love with everyone and watch My loving miracles in your behalf appear.
    Your Father of Spiritual Power and Might   

No comments: