Saturday, September 5, 2020

TRUE WORSHIP

TRUE WORSHIP
My Dear Precious Child,
   In Isaiah's vision of My new covenant of the Holy Spirit coming into the world, I revealed to him that My throne is in My heaven and the earth is merely a footstool for Me.  I told Isaiah that since My hand made everything good in the earth what kind of a house could humans possibly build in which for Me to dwell in the earth?  There was nothing.  Nothing could compare, no temple, no church, no cathedral, nothing.  Yet My children still tell people, "Come into the house of the Lord," referring to buildings made with human hands.  I said through Isaiah that the earthly building of which I approve to seek to live in the earth is the body of a lowly, humble person who is in awe of My words.(Isaiah 66:1-2)
    Through Isaiah I expressed My disapproval of blood sacrifices by saying that the slaughtering of an ox for sacrifices is the same thing as killing a person, that the sacrificing of a lamb is like breaking a dog's neck, that cereal offering to Me is like pig's blood, that burning incense to Me is like paying homage to an idol.  He wrote that since people had chosen their own ways to be religious and they had chosen the ruthless treatment of living things at their pleasure, I said that their own rebellion and sins would bring the same treatments upon themselves.(Isaiah 66:3)  
    I said through Isaiah that I had called to the children of Israel many times to correct them, but when I spoke no one answered.  Their sacrifices became their gods because they burned their sacrifices, left the temple and returned to afflicting other people with their demonic activities of blame, fear, domination, shame, judging, condemnation and killings. Because of those actions, their ruthless treatment of others came back upon them in the same degrees because of the seeds that they have sown in the earth. (Isaiah 66:4; Matthew 7:1-4)
    The political and religious leaders of the country of Israel had chosen to do what was evil in My sight and chose to act in ways that displeased Me.  Isaiah observed that My blessings were going to come upon the Gentiles, the people who would be in awe of My words.  I said through Isaiah that the people who would  hear My words were the Gentile people who could be in awe of My words.  I told the afflicted people, the Gentiles,  in Isaiah's vision that their own brethren who called themselves by My name actually hated and rejected them, those being the Jews, but they would be put to shame because of their treatment of My other children.  He wrote that there would be a roar from Jerusalem, the city of the Jews, and sounds from their temple as I repaid their demonic enemies with their  just desserts. (Isaiah 66:5-6; Mathew 7)
    Isaiah observed My disgust at the Jews who sacrificed at the altars without changing their lives from judging, condemning, blaming, shaming and killing other people.  Their worship did not impress Me at all because their hearts were not changed into being merciful to the people who were afflicted by being the least fortunate people of the world.  I said through Isaiah that My desire for dwelling places in the earth are not edifices, but bodies through whom I can meet the needs of the poor, the oppressed, the demon possessed and the slaves, those being the least fortunate people.  Later I spoke the same truth through My Son Jesus Christ when I said that what you do to the least fortunate people in the world, you do to Me. (Matthew 25:31-45)
   When My kingdom of heaven first came into the earth on the day of Pentecost, some followers of Jesus Christ entered into My kingdom but also people entered from every nation of the world, the Gentiles. (Acts 2:1-21)  Every time individual humans become born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, they enter into My kingdom of heaven while they live in the earth.  My Holy Spirit works through them to meet the needs of the least of My children and He teaches them how to remain in My kingdom of heaven while they still live in an evil world filled with false prophets who desire to lead them backward into the laws of sin and death from which they were preciously rescued.  The devil does not give up easily. 
    You must learn to hear and heed the guidance of My Holy Spirit so that you will reign in the earth over evil and allow Me to meet through you the needs of the afflicted and least fortunate people in the earth.  I did it for you.  Because of My love in you, you owe it to others. (Romans 13:8)
    Your Love Father

No comments: