Thursday, September 24, 2020

DECEPTION

DECEPTION
My Dear Precious Child,
    Do not be deceived by false prophets who teach that Jesus has not come back into the earth.  He came back to earth after He rose from the dead and appeared to hundreds of people when He ministered for 40 days.  He also came back to earth in the person of the Holy Spirit to live in My children and He came back in My kingdom of heaven that surrounds My children who are baptized in My Holy Spirit. (Hebrews 12:1; Hebrews 12:22-29)  Do not be like the Jews who are still waiting for the Messiah to come to earth when He already came as Jesus Christ.  My born again children who are waiting for Jesus to come back to earth are just as blinded as the Jews were blinded when they did not recognize that their Messiah was in their midst when He walked the earth.  The same blindness is true in some of My born again children. Jesus Christ is My Holy Spirit and when He came into the earth to live in My children who are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, it was the fulfillment of the old covenant prophesies, as was revealed by Peter on the day of the first real Pentecost and is repeated every time My children seek Me and are baptized in My Holy Spirit. (Joel 3:1-5; Acts 2:1-36) 
    Don't be deceived by false prophets who teach that Jesus Christ is coming back to earth in flesh to set up a fleshly kingdom.  In the Immaculate Conception Jesus was created in Mary's womb by the Holy Spirit, who in that instance was My spiritual sperm. (I John 3:1-9; I Peter 1:23)  Jesus became the Christ, My anointed Son, when I baptized Him with My Holy Spirit for ministry.  Don't you see, My Holy Spirit IS JESUS.  My Holy Spirit was the Christ part of Jesus.  We are all one, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.  You have been born of the same spiritual seed and you are a new creation by the power of My Holy Spirit.  You are a Christ-ian.  
    Instead of the world waiting for Jesus to come back to earth, the earth waits for My children to have the blinders removed from their minds and allow Me to reveal to them that they have every spiritual facet of My Being inside of them and surrounding them, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, so My children can begin to allow Me to minister My love and power in the world through them instead of their waiting in limbo for some imaginary fleshly kingdom to become visible in the earth.  When My children are born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, My kingdom of heaven comes into the earth and sets up My kingdom in the lives of those children of Mine who have pursued My kingdom and My righteousness. (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18)  Yet, many of My children do not recognize Me because I came into the earth as My Holy Spirit to set up a spiritual kingdom inside of them, just like I did inside of Jesus, as a spiritual kingdom, not an earthly one.
   Even if Jesus were to come into the earth again in the flesh, most of My children wouldn't recognize Him because they are expecting a bully who kills unbelievers and only rescues people who are believers.  That attitude shows they don't know Me at all.  They only know Me by the hearing of their ears as taught to them by people who also do not know Me because they are taught by people who do not know Me intimately, just like Job. (Job 42:1-6)  Most of My children who profess to belong to Me are just like Job, knowing a lot of facts about Me, but never taking time to become intimately acquainted with Me.  It is only by being intimately acquainted with Me that you can truly know Me in a one-on-one relationship.  When you do, then you know the real truth that I love the earth and all of humanity.  Jesus said that I greatly loved and dearly prized the world that I sent My Unique Son into the world so that those people who believe on Him will not perish or come to destruction or be lost, but instead they would have My Life inside of them.  My Life inside of them allows My Holy Spirit to be Lord of the earth.  (II Corinthians 3:17-18)  I did not send My Son into the world to judge or condemn or destroy or pass sentence on the world but so that the world might find salvation and be made safe and sound through Him. (John 3:16-17)
    I sent My Holy Spirit into My children for them to provide bodies which allow Him to continue the ministry of Jesus Christ in the world.  Many of them have been deceived by the devil to believe that I would come in bodily form again.  My promise was that I would come in the person of My Holy Spirit to live inside of people and through their bodies I will save the world from the works of the devil by the power of My Holy Spirit.  Jesus also asked Me not to take His followers out of the world, but that I would keep them from the evil one.(John 17:15)  I did that when I sent My Holy Spirit into the world to live inside of people who seek My kingdom and My righteousness.  When they allow Me through intercessory prayers to speak My will into the earth in the prayer language of the Holy Spirit, the whole company of heaven snaps to attention to carry out My will.  (Jeremiah 1: 9-12)
    My Holy Spirit is God just in the same way that Jesus Christ was God.  We are One Being. 
    Give My Holy Spirit the same respect and honor that you give to Jesus Christ and to Me because We are One. (Isaiah 9:6)  The prophet Isaiah knew this truth when He wrote that a child would come to earth who would be Wonderful Counselor (Holy Spirit) Almighty God, (the Everlasting Father) and the Prince of Peace,  (Jesus).  Jesus Christ Himself proclaimed the Deity of My Holy Spirit when He taught so completely about His Own exit from the world and the Holy Spirit's entry into the world to live inside of My children. (John chapters 14, 15, 16)
     You can have heaven on earth because My kingdom has already come into the world in your life when you were baptized in the Holy Spirit.
     Love,
     Your Father God/Your Brother Jesus Christ/Your Tutor and Counselor, the Holy Spirit

No comments: