Sunday, September 20, 2020

TRUE SPIRITUAL WORSHIP

My Dear Precious Child,
    Worship of Me from the flesh never benefited the Israelites obviously or they would have recognized My Son Jesus as whom He was, the Salvation of the world.  Jesus Christ, Himself, said that when My kingdom of God comes into the life of a person, then fleshly worship is null and void, because those who worship Me must worship Me in Spirit and in Truth. (John 4:23) Fleshly worship does nothing to benefit My children except give them an emotional boost which is usually gone when they come down to earth and experience the every day handprints of the devil in their lives.  Worship in Spirit and in Truth is everlasting and brings miracles into the lives of My children so that when temptations and bad events come, instead of falling apart My children refuse the temptation to be depressed and stay on top of the problems instead of being crushed underneath them. (Matthew 13:23)
    Worship in Spirit and in Truth means that instead of your worship being from the flesh in old covenant worship of praising Me from your flesh, in My new mode of worship you keep your mind connected to Me through My Holy Spirit and My liberating Truths come into your human mind which set you free from the works of the devil. (Isaiah 26:3) The spiritual Truths from My mind enlighten your human mind and eventually they will transform you and cause you to be filled with My character and motivations because old religious ways have passed away and, behold, all things in your character, your thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions have become new. (II Corinthians 5:17) When your character mirrors My character, then unbelievers will say that you worship your Heavenly Father by being just like Him.
   That is what I meant when I said that you would "become" My "witnesses".  I meant that your character would become identical to Mine and people would witness Me in you and give praise to Me for the change.  That is true worship, for you to take on My character and personality of Love and become a visible witness to unbelievers of what My character of Love really is like.  I didn't mean that you must be a witness who goes out and beats people over the head with religious tracts and judgmental fear of their going to hell.  They are already in hell in the earth because the devil became lord of the earth when Adam invited him into the earth.(II Corinthians 4:3-4)  Only in the lives of My children of promise who are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit am I Lord in their portion of the earth.  (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18)    
    My truths which are imparted to your mind from Me through My Holy Spirit who lives inside of you, those are truly worshipful experiences.  When one of My Truths pings into your human mind from My Holy Spirit, then true worship comes from you.  You praise Me from the heart for giving you a taste of My wisdom and knowledge which has changed your thinking, your attitudes and your actions.  Those truths are the ones which reprogram your mind with My wisdom and My knowledge which replace the ineffective fleshly human worship which only increased the power of the emotional flesh in your life. 
   Your praying in the language of My Holy Spirit bypasses your human fleshly mind and flows from your mouth with My solutions to your problems and the answers to your prayers for you and your family. The Holy Spirit's praying has nothing to do with your fleshly mind because the words of My Holy Spirit come out of your own spirit and are formed into My words by your tongue which completely bypass your human mind which still contains doubt and unbelief until your mind becomes the perfected mind of Christ.  (I Corinthians 2:16)  Because you have built up yourself by praying in the Holy Spirit's words, which is charging your spiritual batteries, you can more easily receive My wisdom and knowledge into your human mind which slowly transforms it into the same mind that was in Christ Jesus. (Jude 20; Romans 12:2)
    Worshiping Me in Spirit and in Truth occurs when I have spoken My wisdom into your mind or when you have received an answer to prayers.  When your words of thanksgiving flow from your mouth to Me, that is true worship.
    When you worship Me merely from the flesh there is a momentary temporary benefit because your mind is off of yourself and your problems and onto Me, even though when you leave the congregation your problems are still in your life and usually become burdensome again to you.  When you worship Me in Spirit and in Truth, your mind is constantly on Me and I am able to change your thinking, your attitudes, your speech and your actions into My own.  That is when bad things fall at your left side and your right side and you don't even notice them because your mind is on Me. (Psalm 91:2-11)
    Seek to worship Me in Spirit and in Truth.  When you do, your mind will be transformed into the mind of Christ, the anointed One, with faith to move mountains.
    Your Father of True Spiritual Worship 

No comments: