Friday, September 18, 2020

PATIENTLY WAITING

 PATIENTLY WAITING
My Dear Precious Child,
   The whole entire earth is waiting for My children of promise to seek the revelation that you are My children with the same power within you and them and surrounding you and them that My Son Jesus Christ had.  The need is for them to seek My righteousness so that My Holy Spirit is not impeded by fleshly imperfections which war against My Holy Spirit. (Galatians 5:16-25)  I spoke that truth through Paul when I said that the entire earth waits for My children to realize that they are empowered with the same Holy Spirit that caused Jesus Christ to heal the sick, cast out demons and tell people about My kingdom of God that has already come into you and surrounds you. (Romans 8:22-25) All of those things can be accomplished by My children of promise praying in the Holy Spirit in intercessory prayers and having faith in My words spoken through their mouths in My spiritual language which are My Explosive Words. (Romans 8:26-27)  
    When My children of promise know beyond a shadow of a doubt that My words through their mouths can heal the sick, cast out demons and infuse the truths into the minds of other people about My kingdom of God having already come into their lives, then they and I can get busy clearing their earth of the demons who Adam allowed to invade their earth.  We can do that merely by their praying in the Holy Spirit at all times and in all occasions.
    Jesus Christ proved this truth when the centurion came to Him and told Him that all He had to do was speak the Word and his son in another town would be healed.  Jesus told the centurion that He had never heard that degree of faith in all of the country.  Sure enough, Jesus spoke the Word and the son of the centurion in another city was healed. (Matthew 8:5-13)
    The enemy of truth, the devil, has fooled My children of promise into thinking that My kingdom God will not be resident in the earth until Jesus makes another appearance in the earth and so that lie has robbed them of doing My will in their earth.  My kingdom of God will never be like an earthly political kingdom because that is a kingdom of the flesh.  My kingdom of God is resident in My children of promise who are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, who walk in the guidance of My Holy Spirit and pray in the language of My Holy Spirit.  
   The barrier between earth and My heaven has been removed in the lives of My born again people who are baptized in My Holy Spirit.  All of the benefits of My heaven are available to those children of promise.  My Holy Spirit is resident in their lives and My kingdom of heaven surrounds them because the barrier has been removed between earth and heaven for them.  You have the same access to My heaven that Jesus Christ did.  
   Because My kingdom of God, the new Jerusalem, surrounds My children of promise with full access to Me, and because My Words are prayed through your mouth and their mouths in My heavenly language with all of the power that Jesus Christ prayed when He prayed all night very often, then miracles happen in the earth every time you pray in My language of heaven. (Hebrews 12:1 and Hebrews 12:22-29)
    I spoke truth to Paul when I told him to instruct you to wage war with the demons from hell by praying in the Holy Spirit the same thing that your brother Jesus Christ did, by praying in the language of My Holy Spirit on every possible occasion.  I said to never wage war with human beings because they are not your enemies.  I said to war with the demons in the demonic spiritual dimension around you by remembering the truths that you have in your mind, remembering the protection that you have around you of My angels in My heaven that surrounds you, remembering that My words spoken through your mouth in My Holy Spirit always refutes any onslaught in your mind from the demons, and remembering to stay in peace with everyone and especially your enemies.  When you are fully equipped with those weapons of warfare, then you are clothed with My armor so that you are victorious in every battle that you wage against your spiritual enemies, who are the demonic principalities and powers in the demonic dimension of hell that surrounds you.  (Ephesians 6:10-19)  
    My Much Loved Child, you have everything necessary for you to participate with Me through the person of My Holy Spirit living inside of you and My vast spiritual kingdom of God surrounding you in My kingdom of God, everything necessary for you to completely eliminate every offending demon who plagues your life while you live in the earth, plus also the ones plaguing your children and your children's children. All you need to do is to open your mouth and allow Me to exercise My dominion over every demon who has brought hell into your life on earth through generational curses.  (Matthew 13:36-43)
    Don't let the devil continue to rob you of the power that I gave to you when I came to live inside of you in the person of My Holy Spirit and the power that is resident in My Words spoken through your mouth in My spiritual language.  My promise to My children has been fulfilled and the prophesies of the old prophets have come to fruition.  Seek the truth that My Kingdom of God is already operable in your life, in your mind and in your tongue.  All you need to do is to open your mouth, speak the words of My Holy Spirit, and allow Him to clean house in My temple in the earth which is your body and clean house in your earth of every offensive that concerns you.  The new heaven and the new earth have already come into your life.  You must realize that Truth in order for Me to bring heaven into your life on earth.  (Hebrews 12:22-25)
    Every time you pray in the language of the Holy Spirit you unite with Me, facilitating Me to bring heaven into your life on earth.  
    The whole earth is waiting for My children to realize that I live inside of all of you with all of My power available to you to speak My words and allow My Holy Spirit to send the offending demons into the fiery furnace which is their inheritance for cursing the lives of My children.  When that happens, you shine in My kingdom and as My Light in the earth.   
    Your Father of Truth

No comments: