Wednesday, September 2, 2020

My Dear Precious Child,
    There are dire consequences to every sin because fraternizing with the devil and his demons sows seeds into his kingdom of hell and those seeds only grow destruction and death for you.  That is not My will for humanity but since I gave people free will they have the choice between doing good or evil.  If they choose to do good deeds to other humans and take My advice on how to refuse temptations, then they sow seeds into My kingdom of God and they grow good plants which bless them in their lives on earth.  If they sow seeds into the devil's kingdom of destruction and death, then they will reap destruction in their lives on earth.  That is why I have told every generation that if they constantly choose to do good that they shall have goodness returned to them continually.
    Isaiah was still blinded to the truth that evil comes from the devil because his human mind was filled with the lies from priests, politicians and religious leaders who taught that I am the god of both good and evil, which is blasphemy.  The devil also had placed a veil over their minds so that they could not discern the true origins of good and evil, even though they had the writings of the prophets which contain My insights.  Because of the constant pulling away from Me of the people of the old covenant and their fraternizing with evil in rebellion against Me, which I had hoped they would not do, My plan was to go to the Gentiles, the unbelievers, taking the chance that they would receive My good news of the gospel in droves which the people who called themselves by My name had not done.  The Gentiles had no religious Law which the devil used to cause them to feel guilty and shameful.(Isaiah 65:8-11)
    Isaiah saw all of My plan of Salvation in his vision and he wrote that the political and religious Jews would go hungry as cursed by the devil in their beliefs while My children of My new covenant would eat generously, that the religious and political Jews would feel shame as their inheritance from the devil while My children rejoice, that the people of the old covenant who continued to make the Law their god would cry out for grief and howl with anguish of spirit while My children of the new covenant of the Holy Spirit would have joy in their hearts.  That grieves Me that there are consequences to their rebellion but the choice was theirs. (Isaiah 65:13-14)  I was always there to welcome them back and now I am eager to bring them into the new covenant of the Holy Spirit.   My Salvation is for individual Jews who turn their backs in rebellion to the devil and his emissaries of the political and religious leaders instead of to Me, and they choose to be a partaker of My kingdom of God which is My new covenant of the Holy Spirit.  Their spiritual eyes are open to My revelation that their Messiah was available all the time but they did not recognize Him.    
   Isaiah wrote that My new family would be called by another name while people used the name of the political and religious Jews as curse words.  However, he said that the individual Jews who joined into the new covenant of the Holy Spirit would take a new oath in their new births and swear to My name, the God of Truth, that for them the hardships of the past would be forgotten and even hidden from My eyes. (Isaiah 65:15-16)
    In his vision of My Salvation coming to the world, Isaiah proclaimed that there would be a new heaven and a new earth, all of which first occurred on the day of the first real Pentecost when the followers of Jesus Christ waited in an upper room in Jerusalem for My Salvation to come into the earth.  The same acts of Salvation happen in the earth every time a person is born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, a new earth occurs because a person in the earth has become the dwelling place of My Holy Spirit, a physical bearer of Christ; and heaven comes into earth and from My heavenly dimension surrounds the newly created person with a new heavenly family and a new spiritual nation.  For that person who has chosen My goodness as his or her new lifestyle, all things become new, even heaven and earth. (Isaiah 65:17; I Corinthians 5:17)
    In those people who have chosen to join into a new covenant with My Holy Spirit, their old lives under religious laws will be forgotten and there is rejoicing and happiness in their new birth and their new nation.  Their loyalty to the old nation passes away and loyalty to Me and their new nation is new motivation.
    Isaiah saw the prophesy in a vision before it happened, just like John the Divine after the installation of My new covenant with people.  John saw the battles in the spiritual dimension that it took to make My Salvation become reality  in the earth.  All spiritual battles between My good angels and the devil's evil angels are fought in the heavens before success for My children is manifested in the earth. Jesus had told His disciples that there were spiritual battles in the heavens from the days of John the Baptist's ministry until the days of Jesus' ministry, that the kingdom of heaven had suffered much assault.  (John 11:12)  The devil does not want to give up his earth that had been given to him by Adam.  There were more frequent and vengeful battles in the spiritual dimension between My good angels and the devil's demons in the time between the crucifixion of Jesus Christ and the installation in the earth of My new covenant which came to earth on the day of the first real Pentecost.  Later there was a battle for you in the spiritual dimension and you owe it to others to allow My Spirit to battle for them in intercessory prayers through your mouth in the Holy Spirit's language of heaven.  
   Yes, there are still battles that ensue in your day when you pray for another person.  My battling angelic hosts are called into action by the intercessory prayers of My Holy Spirit from your mouth and the mouths of My other children in the earth who obey My command to pray in the language of the Holy Spirit, even staying awake at night to intercede for others.  (Ephesians 6:10-19; Romans 8:26-30)
    Battles are won every time when you pray in intercessory prayers in the language of the Holy Spirit.  Battles are lost when My intercessors fail in their calling.
    You are called to enjoy heaven on earth.  You continue in having heaven on earth when you pray, like Jesus said, so that you will not enter into temptation. (Matthew 26:36-41)  Peter continued to sleep instead of praying after Jesus told him three times to stay awake and pray, and he yielded to the temptation to deny Jesus three times later.  Don't be caught unaware of the evil temptations because you have been slack in your intercessory prayers.
    Your Father of Beneficial Instructions 

No comments: