Sunday, September 13, 2020

JOEL'S RESTORATION PROPHESY

My Dear Precious Child,
    I promised to humanity a New Jerusalem, which is My kingdom of God which was referred by Me as Zion in the writings of Isaiah and Joel and then also later in the writing of the book of Hebrews after My new covenant with humanity came into the earth.  Generations earlier, though, Joel saw it happen in a vision and wrote it in his book of revelations. (Joel 3:5; Hebrews 12:22-25)  He wrote that I had given to humanity a Teacher of Justice, speaking of My Holy Spirit who years later initiated My new covenant through Jesus Christ's ministry, His death, resurrection and his entry into My heaven to sit down with Me.  In that future generation Jesus Christ sent His only source of spiritual power, My Holy Spirit, into the earth to live inside of people so that He could legally work through My children of promise to rid the earth of the curses of the devil. (Joel 2:22-23)
    In the beginning after Adam allowed the earth to be flooded with the devil and his curses, I cordoned off My Tree of Life, who is My Holy Spirit, from people by stationing many cherubim to block Him off from people so that they would not eat of His fruit and become like Me while still having the devil as their lord. (Genesis 3:22-24)  But after My plan for the Salvation of the earth was revealed through My prophets, even though they didn't understand My plan, they nevertheless prophesied what they saw in the visions that I gave to them.  Joel saw the Tree of Life and said that under My new covenant of the Holy Spirit with all of humanity that the Tree of Life would bear fruit, meaning that My Holy Spirit would bear My character and give My character to all people who choose to become My children of the new covenant of My Kingdom of God. (Joel 2:22)
    Joel saw in his vision that through My Holy Spirit, the Tree of Life who would become the Teacher of Justice, that He would make new and old rain to come down upon the children of My New Jerusalem whose life source is My Holy Spirit.(Joel 2:22-23) He said that grain would always be abundant, wine for health and olive oil would constantly flow, that through a great army of angels I would repay for My children everything that the locust, cutter worms, grasshoppers and the devourer had eaten.(Joel 2:24-25)  I also wrote through Joel that people would consume My words and become filled with wisdom and knowledge because of My wonderful gifts to them. (Joel 2:26; John 14:16-17; John 15:7-10; John 16:13-15) I said that all of those glorious things would be possible because I would live in the midst of people, meaning living inside of them, and that they would never be ashamed again. 
    Joel repeated twice that you and My other children would never be ashamed again. (Joel 2:25-27) Considering that one of the first demons to influence the actions of Adam and Eve was the demon of shame because they hid from Me in shame after listening to the devil's lies, that promise by Me through Joel meant that I would send the demons of shame into the fiery furnace so that they would never be able to shame My children again which resulted in their hiding from Me instead of coming to Me for forgiveness. (Genesis 3:8; Matthew 13:36-42)
    Generations later the promised event came into being in the earth through different people, yet it was the fulfillment of My promise that was observed by Joel in a vision years before.  The prophets of the old covenant spoke My will into the earth and after Joel prophesied the coming of My Holy Spirit to live inside of people I was able to come into the earth in the person of My Son to begin My plan for the Salvation of the world through Him and My Holy Spirit.  It is a thrilling story and worthy of much praise because it was hidden in My mind for generations and I was able to carry out My plan only after everything was prophesied by prophets.
    My children who have been born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit have My power inside of themselves to allow Me to restore everything in the earth that has been cursed from the very beginning by the devil. (Genesis 3:14-19)  It is only through the power of My Holy Spirit that My children can yield to Me to allow My Holy Spirit to pray in intercessory prayers in order to allow My Spirit through their mouths to cast the demons out of people, out of the earth and into the fiery furnace that I prepared for them as their judgment from the beginning of the earth. The fiery furnace is for demons, not for people.  It is when the demons leave people that the people are able to seek Me and My kingdom of God. 
    I call My children who are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit into the ministry of intercessory prayers in the language of My Holy Spirit.  It is through you and the others that My Holy Spirit is able to cleanse people and the earth of the offending demons, after which My children shine like the sun in the earth, glorifying Me. (Matthew 13:36-42) 
    Every word that you pray in My Spirit's spiritual language are words that prophesy My will in the earth and I add to those prayers the solutions to all of your problems.
    Your Father of Spiritual Visions and Dreams

No comments: