Thursday, September 10, 2020

JEREMIAH'S PROPHESIES

My Dear Precious Child,
   Even though Isaiah prophesied the coming of My new covenant of the Holy Spirit, which is My covenant with all of humanity and the earth, some of the fullness of it needed to be amplified and so I chose Jeremiah to prophesy about the power of My words and My desire to fulfill all of My words.  Jeremiah was chosen by Me as an intercessor between My heaven and the earth to speak the words that I gave to him to speak to the officials of the nation of Israel to point out their sins and the effects that their sins had upon the people and the nation.  Of course Jeremiah was reluctant, fearful that he was only a young man.  I assured him that he would not need to speak his own words, but to speak only the words that I told him to speak.  (Jeremiah 1:4-8)  Then I touched his mouth and told him that I had put My words in his mouth. (Jeremiah 1:9)  That was prophetic of My covenant of the Holy Spirit when I put My own words in the mouths of My children to pray in My spiritual language which brings perfection to their lives. (Acts 2:1-4)
    Then I told Jeremiah that My words through his mouth would be words that would affect nations and kingdoms, to root up and tear down the devil's works, to destroy and demolish them the demons, and to build My kingdom in the earth which would plant My goodness and love in the earth.  That prophesy applied not only to Jeremiah but it was indicative of the ministry of Jesus Christ through whom I did the same thing.  It was through His words of My new covenant of the Holy Spirit in which I was able to place My kingdom of heaven in the earth to destroy all of the evil that the devil and his demons had introduced into the world.  The prophesy applied not only to Jesus Christ but also to My children of promise after Jesus' entry into My heaven to sit down with Me.  My children who are baptized in My Holy Spirit prophesy every time they pray in intercessory prayers in the language of My heaven.  They allow Me to speak My perfect will through their mouths every time they, by an act of their will, choose to pray in My heavenly language with their own tongues and vocal cords but succumbing to My Holy Spirit's words.
   I told Jeremiah when I spoke to him that I ALWAYS WATCH OVER MY WORDS TO PERFORM THEM.  (Jeremiah 1:11-12)  My words spoken through your mouth in My heavenly language are every bit the "words of God" as the ones written in your Instruction Book called the Bible.  My words spoken through your mouth in My heavenly language are My will spoken in words pertinent to your life today which include you, your family, your state, your nation and the condition of the world.  They are words relating to your personal situation and circumstances, getting them into line with My perfect will.  In order to precipitate My will being done in every situation, you must walk in Love with everyone.  When you do, you provide the earthly atmosphere in which I can perform miracles for you which is My deepest desire.  All it takes is for you to pray in My Holy Spirit and walk in Love. 
   That scenario of your "walking by the guidance of My Holy Spirit + your praying in the Holy Spirit = everything working together for your good," is the culmination of every burden in the earth being heavy but My burden is light. (Romans 8:26-28; Matthew 11:30)  All that is required of you is to walk in Love with everyone and pray intercessory prayers. (Ephesians 6:10-19)  I even give you the Love for everyone when you are in communion with Me, making your burden light.
    All of the prophesies are fulfilled in the ministry of Jesus Christ and the continuing ministry of the Holy Spirit who came to live in the earth forever in the lives of My children in order to bring My kingdom of heaven into their lives on earth.  (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18)
    Cooperate with My Holy Spirit and you will experience miracles that put you in constant awe of Me, which is true worship, worshiping Me in Spirit and in Truth.
    Your Father of Miraculous Works 

No comments: