Monday, September 7, 2020

ISAIAH'S GLORIOUS VISION

My Dear Precious Child,
    Isaiah's vision contained all of the elements of My Salvation for the earth. He observed the birth of Jesus, His anointing of My Holy Spirit, His ministry in the earth, His crucifixion, His trip to hell, His resurrection and the relinquishing of His earthly ministry to My Holy Spirit. Generations later, Isaiah's prophesy played out in the earth with perfection.  The coming to earth of My Holy Spirit to live inside of people and surround them with My kingdom of heaven was accompanied by the fire of angels, as prophesied by Isaiah and later also John the Baptist.  (Isaiah 66:15-17) My angels who are servants of My children who inherit Salvation flood into the earth along with My Holy Spirit and execute My judgment upon the demons who oppress My children. (Hebrews 1:7 and 14; Acts 2:1-4)
    The glorious vision allowed Isaiah to observe the gathering of some people from all Gentile nations on the day of Pentecost when My new covenant of the Holy Spirit came to earth on that momentous day. (Isaiah 66:18-21; Acts 2:5-13) I managed to gather those foreigners in Jerusalem so that people from all countries who had never heard My name and My fame or seen My glory would be able to proclaim My glory among all the nations of the world.  Isaiah saw in his vision that they would bring all people to Me and My invisible, spiritual New Jerusalem, the holy spiritual mountain of Zion, as prophesied by him, which is My kingdom of heaven.  For the Jews, their covenant with Me would be over and My new covenant with all of humanity would be instituted in the earth.  Jesus had said that the end would come, meaning the end of the old covenant and My new covenant of the Holy Spirit with the whole world would begin.  No longer would the nation of Israel have sole claim to My blessings because of the numerous times of their breaking their covenant with Me.  The individual Jews who believe in the ministry of Jesus Christ are included in My kingdom of heaven coming into the earth, just like the people of the Gentile nations who become born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, as observed by Isaiah in his vision.
    In the conclusion of Isaiah's vision into My Salvation of the world, He heard Me say that I would make a new heaven and a new earth, that it would endure forever, and so would My kingdom of heaven endure in the earth from one moon to another moon, from one sabbath to another, and that all mankind will worship Me.  There would be annihilation of the demons who oppressed My children from the beginning when Adam allowed them to flood into the earth and curse all of mankind and the earth that I had created for them.  (Isaiah 66:22-24; Matthew 13:36-43) 
     Much later, after My Salvation came to earth through Jesus Christ and My covenant of the Holy Spirit, John the Divine observed the battles that ensued in the heavenly dimension from the beginning until the end of the old covenant when My new covenant of the Holy Spirit began.  John observed the entrance of My new heaven and new earth from the spiritual dimension also, only his view came after it happened.  (Revelation 21:1-11)
    Salvation has come to the earth.  Let all people partake of My kingdom of heaven with its new heaven and new earth.  Behold, I make all things new, your life, your family, your finances, your body, your every circumstance, your every situation, your thoughts, your attitudes, everything.  When you allow Me to do My works in your life through your praying in the Holy Spirit and walking in the guidance of the Holy Spirit, people will see My good works in you, will glorify Me and want to have the same Light that you have in you.  My Salvation from the works of the devil will come into their lives also.
    Your Father of Divine Plans

No comments: