Saturday, September 12, 2020

JOEL'S CALL FOR REPENTANCE

My Dear Precious Child,
    I told Joel to tell the Jewish people in Judah to weep for the state of their nation because devastation to the crops was wipe spread and vines were not growing vegetables, leaves from trees were falling out of season and no fruits were growing on the trees.  There was no oil for medicinal purposes and cooking because the olive trees were dying. The religious ministers were hungry because there was no food to offer at the altar.  All food had been cut off because the sins of the entire nation had summoned demons from hell to curse their crops, just like Adam and Eve's sin of fraternizing with the devil had caused the devil's demons to curse the ground so that it would not grow healthy, abundant crops.  Joel wrote that joy and gladness had been cut off from the people, that seeds shriveled in the dry ground and stores had no products to sell, grains did not produce, beasts of labor groaned with hunger, cattle were frightened because there was no grass, and because they had no pastures the sheep perished.  Because of parched land, fires devoured the pastures and also trees of the field burned with furor.  Even the wild animals cried out because streams dried up and fire had devoured the pastures on the plain.  Joel told the people that they needed to spend all night in repentance and told the ministers to declare a national fast of their sins. (Joel 1:13-20)
     Joel was told by Me to proclaim the eventual coming of a new day for humanity and the world.  He wrote that there would be a day in the future of newness in the earth that would be much like it was originally in the garden of Eden for Adam and Eve where they walked and talked with Me and lived in communion with Me and followed My guidance before they allowed the devil to enter into their perfect earthly garden that I had given to them.  (Joel 2:1-10)  Joel saw in his vision that a day would come when I came into the earth in the person of My Holy Spirit to live in people and that the days of My children on the earth would be blessed like it was in the Garden of Eden before Adam allowed the devil to flood it with his destruction. Joel did not know that in the future I would send the birth of My Son into the earth, like Isaiah had seen in an earlier vision. (Isaiah 9:5-6)   What Joel saw in his vision was the battles in the heavenly dimension between the devil's demons and My angels which Joel described as warriors and soldiers fighting, plus spiritual beings that looked like horses fighting, all of them assaulting the city and climbing over the walls of the city to get at My children who suffered.  He said that the earth quaked and the heavens shook, the sun and the moon were darkened and the stars withheld their brightness on the momentous day when My new covenant would become reality in the earth beginning with My Son dying for the sins of the whole world.  Joel observed the eventual battle between good and evil that was to come before My new covenant would be instituted in the earth. (Matthew 11:12)
     However, in the horrible state of his nation, Joel proclaimed that if the people would turn from their sins and fast the actions that brought the curses from hell upon their own nation that I would hear from on high and provide new blessings for the nation because I am slow to anger, gracious, merciful, and kind in My refusal to punish the rebellious nation of Israel and its people if the priests, kings and citizens would return to Me and cease their rebellious ways of following the temptations ot the devil which led to their inviting the devil to curse them and their earth. (Joel 2:12-14)  Because of the nation of Israel returning to Me, I was able to begin to restore all of their blessings. (Joel 2:18-27)  Through the great spiritual arm that I had sent to them, I restored all that the locusts, the cutter worms, the grasshoppers and the devourer had eaten and that I had restored the nation to its prosperity. I had sent My Holy Spirit to bless Israel (Judah) by sending rain on them. (Joel 2;23 and 24)  Their barns finally contained ample grain and their barrels overflowed with oil. 
    Yet, still there was a more glorious day which was to come which Joel prophesied, a day that was made even more clear as to how I was to provide a new spiritual kingdom in which My children would become new creatures with new desires, attitudes, actions and language. My prophesies through the prophets had to be spoken into the earth before they would become reality. My mysterious plan had to be verbally spoken because words have power and the words of My Holy Spirit through the prophets enabled My kingdom of God to eventually become reality in the earth, which you experience in your day.
   Relate what was happening in the nation of Israel when Joel prophesied and see that the same curses are occurring in your country because of the politicians and religious leaders who have become consumed with their own political and religious advancements instead of caring for the people whom they were hired to represent.  Curses have come upon your country in the form of a pandemic disease, hurricanes, fires, tornadoes, lack of basic supplies, earthquakes, droughts and rioting, all because of your governmental officials' lying, speaking false witnessing, blaming people for their own ineptness, withholding food, shelter and help from displaced people, robbing from the poor to enhance the rich, placing heavy burdens on widows and orphans instead of providing for them which I said was true religion.
    My mercy is everlasting.  My forgiveness never ends.  Yet, there are consequences from hell for people who follow false prophets in your day, too. Jesus Christ warned you over and over about the danger by saying that you must become proficient in the Holy Spirit's gift of discerning of spirits so that you will be good fruit inspectors and reject the prophets who call themselves by My name and yet do not exude love, joy, goodness, kindness, mercy, peace and patience. (Matthew 7:12-23)
    My words through your mouth in intercessory prayers are prophesies of what I have commissioned to do as My will in your world for your Salvation and the Salvation of your world.
    Your Father of Unconditional Love 

No comments: