Tuesday, September 8, 2020

THE WAITING EARTH

My Dear Precious Child,
   In the prophet and apostle Paul's revelation, which is much like Isaiah's vision into My heavenly plan for the Salvation of the earth, Paul said that the whole earth is waiting for My children to be revealed.  That is the same revelation that John had, that being, "That just like Jesus was when He was in the earth, so are My children," with the same power of My Holy Spirit.  (I John 4:17)   Paul wrote that there is more to be revealed which will benefit the whole earth, that being that My children will finally partake of the revelation that Isaiah had, that a new creation came into their lives when they were born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  That revelation allows you and My other children to know that My Holy Spirit is My power in the earth living inside of your human bodies to bring about the casting out of the demons from My children and from the earth which the demons cursed with the devil's evil works.  The necessary revelation is that you must allow My Holy Spirit through your praying in the spiritual language of My Holy Spirit to send the demons in people and in the earth itself into the fiery furnace which is the demons' final judgment.  Jesus spoke of this revelation when He taught about the sheep and the goats, the sheep being My children of promise who choose to set themselves aside to pray in My Holy Spirit which allows Me to execute My will on the goats, the goats being the demons who tempt, harass, offend and curse humans and your earth.  (Matthew 13:36-43)
    Paul wrote that it was not the earth's fault that it was subject to being cursed, but the fact that I had given authority in the earth to people allowed the devil to do his dastardly works in the earth of cursing it and all of humanity.  Paul wrote that the earth, like humans, still retains the hope of being freed from evil works which comes from being slaves to decadence, that being the devil's emissaries.  Paul gave a perfect picture of the earth and My entire creation groaning in one act of giving birth; and not only the earth but all of My children of promise groan inwardly as you do, and all of you wait for your bodies to be freed from the devil's temptations, its weakness in succumbing to the devil, and the consequences that come from yielding to the temptations from hell.  (Romans 8:20-24)
    Paul went on to write that the hope was still alive that the end of the works of the devil in the earth would eventually become reality in the lives of My children, even though at the time of his writing the people who were born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, even though they had not yet been completely saved from the devil's works, there was still the hope that must be waited for with patience.  Then Paul amplified the truth in Isaiah's vision of My new heaven and new earth, plus he amplified the truth in Jesus' teaching in the parable of My kingdom of God about the sheep and the goats. He wrote that the mode by which the hope would be accomplished would be through your PRAYING IN THE HOLY SPIRIT when he wrote that My Holy Spirit comes to help in your weakness by His praying His words through your mouth, words which your human language could never equal.  Then My Spirit wrote through Paul that I know everything that is in your heart and that THE PLEAS EXPRESSED BY MY HOLY SPIRIT THROUGH YOUR MOUTH IN MY WORDS ARE ACCORDING TO MY MIND AND MY WILL. (Romans 8:26-27)   Then My Spirit through Paul wrote that I WILL MAKE EVERYTHING WORK FOR YOUR GOOD WHEN YOU COOPERATE WITH MY HOLY SPIRIT AND ALLOW ME TO EXECUTE MY WILL THROUGH YOUR MOUTH BY YOUR PRAYING IN MY HOLY SPIRIT. (Romans 8:28)
    In that letter to the church at Rome Paul had already confirmed the words of Jesus Christ when He said that those people who are motivated and guided by My Holy Spirit are My true children.  He said that My Spirit bears witness that you are My true children, and if you are My children then you are heirs to My kingdom of heaven, as well, heirs along with Christ so as to also show His glory in the earth. (Romans 8:14-17)  We have talked many times that Paul's instructions to you, as My child, is that if you walk in the guidance of My Holy Spirit + pray in the language of My Holy Spirit = all things working together for your good.
    Salvation for you and for all of My creation from the works of the devil involves your doing My will in the earth, which can only be done by the power of My Holy Spirit operating in your life.  It's very simple, but My children have allowed false prophets with the spirit of religion to lead you astray to think you must wait for Jesus to come back to earth.  He came back already in the person of My Holy Spirit and He came back bodily when My kingdom of God surrounded you in the spiritual dimension by baptizing you in My Holy Spirit, just like Isaiah observed in his vision. (Isaiah 61:1-3)
     Yes, Salvation has already come to the earth in the person of My Holy Spirit, who is the Spirit of Truth of whom Jesus Christ talked.  My children must receive the revelation that He lives inside of them and surrounds them so they have power to defeat all evil, just like Jesus Christ did when He walked the earth and ministered to people by the power of My Holy Spirit.  Jesus Christ sent His power into you when you were baptized in My Holy Spirit.  You must allow Him to be Lord in the earth.  (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18) You can do that by opening your mouth and allowing Me to pray in His spiritual language, the same language which I spoke when I created the earth.  
    Your Heavenly Father of Wonderful Words of Life

No comments: