Thursday, September 3, 2020

NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH BENEFITS

My Dear Precious Child,
    Just like the religious and political Jews did not recognize Jesus Christ as My Son when He came to earth, My children of My new covenant of the Holy Spirit children who either remained religious and political or were deceived by false prophet to again return to embrace the old religious practices, they do not recognize the new heaven and new earth that came into being when My kingdom of heaven came to live inside of them when they were born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  Even though there were glorious changes in their thinking, their emotions, their motivations and their character, they continued to look forward to a physical kingdom which would be grandiose and showy like their old religious practices of the flesh from the old covenant in which their religious customs were never My will but were the result of the devil's influence in their lives.
    Jesus Christ's religious customs were the exact opposite to the old religious customs.  His emphasis was always on your treating other people with love, honor, kindness, goodness and respect instead of treating them with judgment, condemnation and retribution like the Jewish laws required.  In all of his teachings He began them by saying, "You have heard" -- "but I say to you --. "  In other words, He told you and the other converts to My kingdom of heaven that the old customs and traditions of treating people with disgust, condemnation, judgment and guilt should pass away and a new loving approach to people must be implemented in your lives.  People were unable to follow His instructions until they became born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  With the power of My Holy Spirit in their lives, they have My emotional characteristics of love, joy, peace, goodness, kindness, patience and mercy as their new motivations toward other people instead of judgment and condemnation which came from the old covenant Law after the Pharisees, Sadducees, scribes and religious leaders allowed the devil to pervert the Law in their own minds and passed the perversions on to the people.  Remember that they were the political factions at the time which had joined in unity with religious leaders to gain power over the masses of people, just like what is happening in your day.  The devil's ways always work for him with people who do not seek revelations and insights from Me which are the real truths that sets My children free.  Instead, many of My children follow the teachings of false prophets like lambs to the slaughter.
   I said that I always have a remnant of loyal children.  (Isaiah 65:8-9) Isaiah prophesied it.  Jesus prophesied it when He said that the way is hard and the gate is narrow that leads to My children having My kingdom on earth and few find it. (Matthew 7:13-14; Matthew 7:21-27) I neither make it hard nor do I make the gate narrow.  Those are the works of the devil in the minds of My children.  Isaiah said that it is the cruelty, the arrogance and the the judgment of other people which keeps My children from having a personal relationship with Me.  It is by that a personal relationship with Me that they enter into My kingdom of heaven while they live in the earth.  However, there are demonic barriers called the fruit of the flesh that are at the gate blocking entrance to My kingdom which rob My children from having heaven on earth. (Isaiah 59; Matthew 13:36-43; Galatians 5:16-21) 
    I said that My children who are guided by My Holy Spirit and pray in My Holy Spirit will enter into My kingdom of heaven while they live in the earth.  There is no pomp and circumstance religious festivities in My kingdom of heaven. There is only overwhelming Love, the Peace that passes human understanding, Joy unspeakable, instant Mercy and Forgiveness for lawbreakers, Good and Kind attitudes and actions toward all people, and there is Patience which refuses the temptation for instant gratification but which makes you willing to wait for the answers to your prayers because you understand that there are battles that ensue between good angels and evil demons in the spiritual dimension before the answers can break through the barriers between heaven and earth and present the glorious answers in your life.  The atmosphere of complete Love in which there is complete Peace and Joy is more thrilling than any emotional pomp and circumstance kingdom festival.  Jesus displayed that truth when He rode on the back of an animal of burden instead of in an elaborate chariot.  He showed how different the earthly political and religious kingdoms are from My kingdom of Love. 
    Once you have tasted My kingdom of Unconditional Love you will never retreat back to the devil's ways in which he sends false prophets to deceive you to jerk you back into worshiping his works in the earth of power, human might, worship of money and opulent lifestyles. (John 8:44)  I said that My kingdom of God is Righteous, Peace and Joy in the Holy Spirit.  In inheriting those attributes of Mine, every longing of the human spirit is satisfied and you never thirst again for anything that the deceived religious and political leaders promise.  Jesus said out of your innermost being will flow rivers of "living waters" that satisfy every human desire, want and prayer. (John 7:38)
   If you have strayed from My Living Waters and again embraced the devil's deception through false prophets which cause you to judge, divide, condemn, blame, shame and heap guilt upon the least of My children, thus doing the same thing to Me, then you must return to Me and My invisible family in My kingdom of heaven where love and peace prevail no matter what is happening around you.   
   My Holy Spirit is the only power that defeats evil in your life.
   Your Father of Healing Words  

No comments: