Tuesday, September 29, 2020

ELEVATE THE POOR

My Dear Sweet Precious Child,
    When you feed the poor and educate them to be able to take care of themselves, you are doing it to Me, but you are also doing it for Me.  I said when you do it to them, you are doing it to Me and for Me because the poor constantly pray to Me for a way out of their poverty and become self sufficient citizens.   If they have a generational curse of poverty in their background, that demon will not allow them to become independent and self sufficient unless they learn to resist that demon and cast it out with the help of My children who are blessed. 
   The poor need the help of My other children in order for them to receive My validation of their value and learn new skills which help them in their ability to emerge from the clutches of the demon of poverty.  There are entire countries that are in slavery to the demon of poverty, as demonstrated by their living conditions. It is no fault of their own.  Most often it is the result of the genetic background of their parents and the cruel rulers of their countries.  When your own country endeavors to feed the starving people of other countries and educate the people on how to purify water to grow crops, teaching them the science of growing grains and foods that feed the masses, all with the intent of taking care of the least of My children as if they were your little brothers and sisters, because they are, then I can bless you and your country because you have bound yourself to doing My will in the earth.
   If the people in the government of your country turn their backs on the poor and if their selfishness is supported by their countrymen, then I am not able to hear their prayers because of their refusal to become My hand of mercy to the poor, the fatherless, the widows and children.  (Isaiah 58:6-12; Isaiah 59:1-8) Learn from the prophets of old who prophesied to oppressive, cruel, arrogant kings who ruled with an iron hand and oppressed the poor.  I said that floods, droughts, hurricanes, pandemics, tornadoes, fires, lightning storms and other devastation happens because that country has bound itself to the devil by their cruel actions toward the poor. The devil rewards his followers with curses and destruction. 
    When I told the people of Israel to humble themselves, pray, seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I would be able to hear their cries and restore their land.  Turning from their sins most always had to do with their actions toward the poor and the homeless and the kings having become arrogant in their wealth.   I said that humbling themselves was the first requirement.  (I Chronicles 7:14)Turning from their wicked ways is also necessary.  Just praying doesn't produce anything unless they turn from their wicked ways.  Repent means to turn from one way and adopt another way.  Repentance is always necessary in My family.
    Jesus Christ's entire ministry was toward the poor and the disenfranchised.  He spoke good news to the poor about My kingdom of God which was to come into the world.  Yet, while with them, He fed the hungry and met their needs, along with His disciples.  In His teachings about My kingdom of God coming into the lives of His followers, He taught that it was the people who feed the hungry, give drink to the thirsty, clothe the naked, visit the sick and visited the prisoners who enter into My kingdom of God.  (Matthew 25:34-40)
    You are My hands with which to feed the poor.  You are My mouth with which to proclaim the Good News that I can come to live in them and create new beings inside of them, humans who no longer have the demon of poverty which curses them.
    My Good News is always good news.  Make your life a reflection of My Good News with the sustenance to feed the poor and homeless.
    Your Father of Abundant Supplies 

No comments: