Friday, September 11, 2020

Joel's prophesy

My Dear Precious Child,
    Just like Isaiah and Jeremiah, during the years of constant gross rebellions of the leaders of Israel and their followers, I searched diligently for an intercessor who would speak My words of correction to the leaders and also speak My words of prophesy concerning the eventual coming into the earth of My new covenant of the Holy Spirit with the entire world.  My plan for the Salvation of the world had to be either witnessed in a dream, a vision or by hearing My words directly.  Joel willing joined the other prophets.
    Because My plans have to be spoken into the earth before the plans can become reality, it is imperative that I have some intercessors who are willing to speak My prophetic words, even though they are ridiculed and shunned by the religious and political leaders of their day.  Joel became a willing participant in My mysterious plan when he became willing to also speak and write My words of prophesy relating to My kingdom of heaven coming into the lives of My children of promise in the earth. 
   My words through Joel were more dramatic and strict than the words of Isaiah and Jeremiah, although they held the same truths, that being that the Jewish people must turn from their cruel and wicked ways.  He said that what the cutter worm had left, the locust had swarmed and eaten, and then the grasshopper came and ate what the devourer had not eaten, referring to evil demons who influence people.  He wrote that the drunkards must wake up from their spiritual sleep and see what had happened to their nation.  He even wrote that years later people would hear of how horrible things had become in their nation and would say that they had never heard of the likes of such destructive things having happened, that it was momentous.  ( Joel 1:1-5) 
   Your world is experiencing the same destructive and demonic curses as in Joel's day, yet some of My very own children are cooperating with the devourers, just like in Joel's day.  He wrote that the devil and his demons had laid waste the trees, stripping them of their leaves and branches, speaking of the governing officials, those being the political and religious leaders who rob from the poor, sexually abuse the women and children, refuse to give freedom to oppressed people of other corrupt governments and instead wall out the people who are fleeing oppression and imprison them further when they only need to be rescued from cruelty and oppression.  In further describing the nation of Judah at the time Joel wrote that the priests and ministers were in mourning because the fields were ravaged so there were no offerings for the temple.  He even said that the earth was in mourning because grain was gone. (Joel 1:6-11) Joel wrote that vegetable bearing vines had dried up, and that all of the fruit trees were withered; and, as a result, joy in My children had withered along with the fruit trees.
   Joel painted a dire picture in his writings because the Jews had again left My umbrella of protection and had wandered into the land of idolatry as they had many, many times before.  Again I call to your remembrance that Joel began his lamentation by saying that things had never been so bad in the nation of Judah.  (hence the name Jews)  They had returned to their own hand made idols and had left My arms of protection. 
    Remember that My instruction through the prophet Isaiah had been that the fast that I choose is to cease oppressing the poor, the pointing of their finger in blame and lying, that they needed to fast the permitting of injustice being done to oppressed people, that they needed to fast quarreling and fighting, that they needed to stop requiring their workers to work on the Sabbath which I gave as a day of rest from backbreaking labor.  I said through him that they must, instead of fasting food and drink, that they must fast oppressing people, accusing people and being malicious.  I said that the fast that I choose is to must let the oppressed people go free, to break every yoke of slavery, to feed the poor, to help the afflicted, to shelter the oppressed and homeless, to clothe the naked and to not turn their backs on their own children.  He said that if they would do those things for the least fortunate people of the earth that I would hear their prayers, renew their strength, water their gardens, and rebuild their ruins. (Isaiah 58)
    Joel spoke the same truths, and in describing the destruction that was evident in their land, he said that people of other nations were saying, "Where is your God that you speak about so highly?"  In other words My reputation in their world had become tainted by the attitudes and actions of the people who called themselves by My name. (Joel 2:17)
    The same scenario is playing out in your nation because of the same sins and oppression of the least fortunate people of the nation.  Because of yielding to the devil's will by oppressing the poor and afflicting already oppressed people, your country has allowed the devil's demons to flood into your country and curse every area.  Only falsely blaming others, fighting, lying, accusations, worship of money, national domination of minorities, robbing from the poor while the rich go untouched and other political sins have caused your country to be cursed by deceived religious people joining in with political factions which fight each other constantly.  It should not be so. The attitudes and actions of the political and religious leaders have done the same thing as they did to Jesus Christ, and My children who call themselves by My name join in with the political atrocities, all in a search for power. 
   Some of My very own children refuse to yield to My power which comes with being baptized in My Holy Spirit and being guided by My Holy Spirit, and they refuse to yield to praying intercessory prayers to battle the demons behind the evil in their country.  Instead they bind themselves to religious/political factions which are described in Paul's writings about the fruit of the flesh.  He called them party factions, meaning political/religious party factions which, when united, they create a demonic monster in your world.  That monster eats up all of the fruit of My Holy Spirit from the lives of My children.  There is no love, peace, goodness, kindness, mercy or joy in My children who participate with the monster because, even though they are people who call themselves by My name, they choose the devil's power over people instead of choosing My power of the Holy Spirit which elevates and blesses people instead of dominating them with political extremes which allow the devil to bring unbridled fires, unbridled diseases, record breaking hurricanes and tornadoes, numerous 100 year floods and loss of crops to your country, all because a few politicians bound themselves to the devil's works instead of doing My blessed works by sharing with the least fortunate people in the earth.
   When the country of Judah was in a similar condition as your country, the prophet Joel further described My mysterious means of Salvation for the world which was to include not only the Jews who recognized Jesus Christ as the Savior of the world but who also recognize and desire to join in with furthering My new covenant of the Holy Spirit in the earth which carries out My will for the oppressed people because what you do to the least of My children you do to Me. (Matthew 25:31-46)  Isaiah, Jeremiah and Joel knew that truth.
    Multitudes of My children who prophesy in My name, cast out demons in My name and do many works in My name will not enter into My kingdom of heaven while they live in the earth because they have been deceived by political leaders who encourage them to search for greatest of their own doing which always afflicts other people in its quest for power.  (Matthew 7:12-28)  The disastrous rewards of the devil for the people who follow his false prophets who are money hungry people of your world who place burdens on the oppressed people of your world, his rewards are destruction and death, as always.  The devil came in the disguise of political and religious leaders who add burdens on the backs of people instead of relieving their burdens like I do.
     My calls for intercessors have been numerous at various times in the history of the earth.  Under My new covenant of the Holy Spirit, the intercessors are My children who pray in the words of My Holy Spirit in intercessory prayers, knowing that My will is being carried out by My angelic hosts.  My Holy Spirit speaks My will through their mouths in My heavenly language in intercessory prayers, words that bypass the doubt and unbelief that might be present in their human minds, and I speak My pure, unadulterated will in their Holy Spirit led prayer language, and it is carried out by My angels in the lives of the intercessors and in their world. 
    Become an intercessor and you will see that My miraculous words will cause love, joy and peace to flood into your life on earth, all because you merely opened your mouth and allow Me to execute My loving will in the earth.
   I always make it easy on you.  I carry the heavy load, but I have myriads of angels who do My bidding.  They are your angels, too, and they snap to attention every time you pray in My Holy Spirit's prayer language.
   Your Father of Many Healing and Constructive Words 

No comments: