Wednesday, September 9, 2020

NO INTERCESSORS

My Dear Precious Child,
   Before the prophet Isaiah saw into My heaven and observed My complete and total plan for the Salvation of the earth which was to come and the salvation of My creatures in it, I had told the Jewish people through him that their sacrifices were unacceptable to Me.  He said that what I desired was that instead of their fasting food and drink to get My attention, that they must, instead, fast cruelty, withholding food and drink from the poor, lying, deceit, mischief, malice, violence against people, oppressing their workers, quarreling, fighting, persecuting the homeless, and that they must stop making their workers slave from sunup to sundown on the Sabbath but instead they must make it a holy day of rest, just like I had rested on the 7th day. (Isaiah 58) 
   At the time I had been deeply grieved that the descendants of Abraham, through whom My Salvation of the world Jesus Christ would come, had become rebellious and they had left My protective care by their constantly making idols of earthly materials, which was worshiping the demons which inhabited the idols.  It was their fraternizing with the devil by yielding to his temptations instead of their worshiping Me by seeking Me and My words when they sinned instead of switching their loyalty to the idols that they had made.  I could not answer their prayers because the demons they were worshiping had formed a barrier between them and Me so that I could not hear them or answer them. (Isaiah 59:1-4)
     When Isaiah wrote about his vision into My heaven, he wrote that I had looked for intercessors who could become liaisons between earth and heaven, but I could find no one, not one single person in the earth who would become My intermediary between heaven and earth.  There was no righteous person whom I could use to speak My words of wisdom to the descendants of Abraham because the demonic barriers between earth and heaven were unable to be penetrated because of the abundance of demons forming a barrier.  There was not one person who chose peace over division, fighting and conflict.  (Isaiah 59:5-9)  They were blind people looking for the right way out of the curses from hell.  Some people were seeking My Salvation, but it was far from them because of the sin barriers between their earth and My heaven which were placed there by the sins of the people, which were all actions of evil done by the ways they treated each other and their enemies.(Matthew 5:38-48; Matthew 6:1-4)
    Isaiah wrote that My right ways were repelled, that no justice was found, honesty was lacking, that truth and uprightness could not enter into public gatherings because of the toxic attitudes of everyone.  He saw that anyone who did turn from evil was cursed by other people.  Isaiah wrote that I observed the horrible condition of the world and it grieved Me that right did not exist.  He said that I saw that there was NO INTERCESSOR through whom I could speak to the people to entice them to return to My righteous ways. 
    In your world in the present days, it is as though the condition of your world is in the exact same conditions that Isaiah observed in his day.  In your days there is an unbridled, unknown pandemic disease, injustice is done to entire nationalities of people, governmental name calling is mirrored by the people, there is withholding help from displaced people, there is fighting and constant conflict between the Pharisees, scribes and Sadducees of your day who are the governmental officials, religious leaders are consumed with money and opulent lifestyles and the politicians and religious leaders withhold food, clothing and housing from the poor and displaced people of the world, all which are activities which invite the devil to curse your nation with earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, fires, killings and weather extremes because of the condition of the hearts of your political and religious leaders which are adopted by their followers, all which are anti-Christian attitudes and actions, even though they call themselves by My name.  
    I look for Holy Spirit led intercessors, My children who have My Salvation operating in their lives, people who are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit with My power inside of Him and now in you.  I call you now into the ministry of intercession by your praying in the intercessory prayer language of My Holy Spirit at all times and in all occasions in order to defeat the evil that has taken over your world.  I gave to you the ministry of reconciliation through intercessory prayers just like Jesus had, by the power of My Holy Spirit inside of you.  During Isaiah's time in the earth, he did not have My Holy Spirit's power to effect an end to the devil's work.  He could only observe it and foresee My eventual Salvation which is available to you by your allowing Me to overcome all the works of the devil in your world by your allowing the power of My Holy Spirit to have complete freedom through your mouth in speaking My words in My spiritual language which battles and defeats the demonic powers and principalities in the heavens which are the instigators of the evil that prevails in your world right now.  Through your praying in My spiritual language you allow Me to send the demons behind all of the evil into the fiery furnace which is My judgment of them. 
   If you withhold the power of My Holy Spirit from doing His works of saving your earth through you, you are in danger of suffering the effects of the curses a hundred fold in your life, just like the rest of your world, because the devil and his demonic thorns will afflict you in the hopes of keeping you from any intercessions in the future. (Matthew 13:22)  But, if you yield to My call for intercessory prayers every spare minute in your life, like Jesus did when He prayed sometimes all night, you place yourself in the flow of My power and all things will work together for your good.  (Romans 8:26-28) You will have participated with Me in saving your world, and your light will shine in the world.  (Matthew 13:23; Matthew 13:36-43)  
    I am now calling the intercessors into battle to save your world from the onslaught of evil which has been authorized by political and religious leaders in the nations of your world and their followers, just like they did when Jesus Christ walked the earth. 
    You have the power of My Holy Spirit in you.  Allow Him to take My place as Lord in the earth instead of your continuing to allow the devil to be prince of the world through religious and political leaders. (I Corinthians 3:16; II Corinthians 3:17-18)  It can only be done by your allowing Me to speak My words of salvation from the evil that has invaded your world through your intercessory praying.  Salvation comes now to the earth though My children who are baptized in My Holy Spirit and who obey My call to pray in intercessory prayers until My Salvation becomes reality in the world after the demons behind the evil are sent to the fiery furnace. (Matthew 13:36-43)  It cannot happen unless My intercessors obey My call to pray. (Ephesians 6:10-19)
    I gave you My power.  Use it by allowing My Holy Spirit to do His ministry of destroying the works of the devil in your world just like He did through Jesus Christ. (I John 3: 8)  My new heaven and new earth is operating precisely when you and My other Holy Spirit baptized children allow My words of Salvation to proceed from your mouths in My spiritual language in intercessory prayers.  Otherwise, you give your  world over to the devil, much to My grief that you refused My call to intercede by praying in My heavenly language.  Praying in my Holy Spirit is My greatest gift to My children because My words in intercessory prayers bypass your human mind and are My unadulterated words that I speak by using your vocal cords to speak My will for the salvation of your world.  
    Your Father Of Complete Salvation 

No comments: