Monday, September 14, 2020

JOEL PROPHESIED THE NEW COVENANT

My Dear Precious Child,
    Joel is the prophet who more accurately described My new covenant that I was to eventually institute with My children of promise, who were the Jews who went to the upper room and waited for My promise to come upon humanity, which included a remnant of the Jews and a representative of every nation in the world. (Acts 1:1-8)  Jeremiah prophesied that My new covenant with humanity and the earth would not be like the old one with Abraham and his descendants which they broke over and over and over. (Jeremiah 31:31-34) Joel described the coming of My Holy Spirit as the beginning of My new covenant with all mankind.  He began by saying that I would pour out My Spirit on all mankind. (Joel 3:1)  That prophesy was fulfilled on the day of the entry into the world of the first Pentecost when the Jews who had followed Jesus and people from every nation in the world were gathered together supernaturally. ( Acts 2:1-13)
    On that glorious and momentous day when My old covenant ended and My new covenant of the Holy Spirit began, Joel had prophesied that people would prophesy, that they would dream spiritual dreams and see spiritual visions.  (Joel 3:1-2)  When that momentous day culminated, signs and wonders accompanied the coming to earth of My Holy Spirit to live inside of people who invite Me to share their bodies with them. (Acts 2:1-4) When My kingdom of heaven came that day to surround My children of promise, a mighty wind accompanied My Holy Spirit and tongues of fire rested upon the heads of My children of promise. (Joel 3:2; Acts 2:1-4)  Joel had prophesied that both men and women would prophesy, which means to speak for Me in the earth.  (Joel 3:1)  On the day that My new covenant of the Holy Spirit came into the world men and women began to speak in unknown tongues which they had never known, both human languages and My spiritual language, the same one with which I had created the earth and humanity.  (Acts 2:5-13)  The sun and moon had already been darkened when Jesus Christ was crucified and rose from the dead, which was part of the signs and wonders of My plan for the Salvation of the earth. (Luke 21:25-37) 
   When My new covenant of the Holy Spirit first came to earth on the day of the celebration of Pentecost, Jesus Christ came to earth in a cloud along with the angels who are their servants which I give to My children of promise who have My Spirit living inside of them.  Ezekiel had written that every place My Spirit goes, the angels go to do My work in the earth. (Ezekiel 1:10-12) The sounds of the angel wings entering the room on the day of Pentecost caused the rushing mighty wind, and the angels were manifested in that room by the tongues of fire landing above the heads of My children of promise. (Joel 3:3; Acts 2:1-4)  The people were filled with My Holy Spirit and began to prophesy for Me in languages they did not know, which was a fulfillment of Joel's prophesy that they, themselves, would prophesy, which means to speak for Me.  They spoke for Me in every human language and every heavenly language.  The visitors from every country in the world heard My plan of Salvation preached by people who were baptized in My Holy Spirit that day which enabled them to take My gift of the promise of the Holy Spirit back to their countries.
   The disciple Peter recognized that the event was the culmination of Joel's prophesy and proclaimed the miraculous event.  He preached to the people who had gathered about Jesus Christ, His death, His trip to hell for the sins of the whole world, His resurrection and His sitting down with Me in heaven, plus him preaching that the miraculous events of the day had been prophesied by Joel when years before He had prophesied about the coming into the earth of My new covenant with people, that being My covenant that I would live inside of them and write My words on their hearts and place them on their tongues.  The throngs of people who heard Peter's message that day produced 3,000 people who were converted and began to also prophesy My will by praying in the language of My Holy Spirit who had created the world at My instructions.(Acts 2:36-41)  Joel had prophesied that a remnant of Jews would experience My salvation on that day and would be rescued, having come to Zion, which is My kingdom of heaven, as prophesied by Isaiah, Jeremiah and Joel. (Joel 3:4-5)
    A new heaven and a new earth was begun that day.  The writer of the book of Hebrews several years after that great and wonderful day wrote that My children who are born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit begin to prophesy for Me into the earth, speaking forth My will in the earth in intercessory prayers, all of which is still a miraculous event every time you pray in the language of the Holy Spirit.  Just like Ezekiel wrote, My angels constantly accompany My Holy Spirit and they go to implement My will in the earth every time My children of promise pray in intercessory prayers.  The writer of Hebrews said that you and My other children of promise have come to Zion, the heavenly Jerusalem, and you are surrounded by a great cloud of witnesses which include the multitude of angels, the spirits of the old covenant holy men who were raised from the dead along with Jesus, also the spirits of believers who have been made perfect, plus you are surrounded by Jesus, His blood and by Me. (Hebrews 1:1 and Hebrews 12:22-29)  You are not alone.  You have My Holy Spirit living inside of you and you are surrounded by My entire kingdom of heaven. 
    Every time you pray in intercessory prayers in the language of My Holy Spirit, you allow Me to send My plans for the Salvation of the entire world to My angelic hosts and they scurry to do My will in your life and in your earth. (Ephesians 6:10-18)  It is through those power filled words of My Holy Spirit that I am able to bring heaven on earth into your life, which is called Salvation from the works of the devil. (Matthew 13:36-43)  It is with faith and patience that you will inherit all of My promises. (Hebrews 6:12) Sometimes the angels are working with hard headed and hardhearted people who need many convincing thoughts in their minds placed there by My angels before they will yield to My will.
    The writer of Hebrews said that you have already inherited My heaven on earth.  You just need to continue to walk in Love and continue to pray in the heavenly language of the Holy Spirit in order for a life of heaven on earth to become reality in your life on earth.  The prophets Isaiah, Jeremiah and Joel prophesied the coming to earth of My Holy Spirit which is My new covenant of the Holy Spirit.  You must open your mouth and allow My Spirit to speak His words of prophesy from your mouth in heavenly languages which speak formulas in the earth for Me through which I can bring peace, love and encouragement to others.  You participate with My Holy Spirit in continuing the ministry of Jesus Christ when you pray in intercessory prayers.  It's all in My plan for saving the earth. 
    Your Father of Divine Plans 

No comments: