Tuesday, September 22, 2020

TAKE CARE OF THE POOR

My Sweet Precious Child,
    May I ask a question of you about your knowledge of My words?  When did you think that I stopped commanding you and other people who are called by My name to stop feeding the poor? 
   "Never," is the right answer to that spiritual quiz. 
    If you will refer to your History and Instruction Book called the Bible from the first book to the last book, every book has specific instructions to people who call themselves by My name on how to provide for the poor.  In case you have not thought about it,  the poor are praying to Me to provide food for themselves and their children.  So whose hands am I going to use to provide the goods, finances and crops in order to feed them?   Yes, it's yours and the rest of My children who call themselves by My name and walk in guidance of My Holy Spirit.  I provide goods for you and you have the privilege and the calling to serve the goods to the poor who inherited a demon of poverty from their parents.  They did not become poor of their own choice.  They were programmed by their earthly forefathers with the demon of poverty and nothing they do allows them to get out from under that demon unless they become born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. 
   I even told the Jews with whom I previously had a covenant that under their covenant with Me I had specific instructions on how to provide for the poor, underprivileged, widows, orphans and homeless.  I said that when a person reaps a harvest from his vineyard or his field of grain, that the person should not go back and pick a second harvest.  I said that what is left over from the first harvest belongs to the poor.  (Leviticus 19:9-10; Leviticus 23:22)  In the Mosaic law there are 25 specific commandments on how for My children to provide for the poor, not just one or two but 25.  In the books of wisdom there are hundreds and hundreds of instructions instructing you on the need for you to provide for the disadvantaged people/poor, and often I told you through those instructions how for My children to provide for the poor in specific ways.  In the words of the prophets there are also hundreds of complete instructions commanding you to provide for the poor in special ways. 
    All of those books also reveal the demonic destruction that will come upon a nation that calls itself by My name, also a church, a family or a person if you or they refuse the appeals of the poor.  I told you through the old covenant prophets what would happen to your nation if the leaders do not provide for the poor and in fact if they oppress the poor.  I said that the devil sends his droughts, floods, fires, earthquakes and destructive weather into the nations that oppress the poor.  When a nation oppresses the poor, which is obeying the will of the devil, then that nation will inherit the devil's destructive curses.  In David's, Solomon's, Isaiah's, Jeremiah's, Joel's, Ezekiel's and the other prophets' warnings from Me, I told their oppressive nations to repent from their wicked ways and to start feeding the poor again, healing the brokenhearted, providing clothing, food and shelter for the wandering poor, to stop judging people, to stop lying and speaking malicious speech, and that they should give bread to the hungry, and to satisfy the afflicted. (Psalm 82:3; Proverbs 14:21; Isaiah 3:15; Isaiah 58:6-12; Zechariah 7:10)
   When I sent My Son Jesus into the world, He commanded a rich man to sell all that he had and to give the money to the poor.  (Matthew 19:21) He said that My kingdom of God belongs to the poor.  (Luke 6:20; Luke 14:13) After My Spirit became Lord in the earth in the lives of My children of promise, some listened to false prophets and oppressed the poor, requiring them to immediately get to work. (James 2:2-6)  When I said through the prophet to My children of promise that every man must work or they should not be able to eat, I was taking to men who were born of the Spirit and baptized in the Holy Spirit. (II Thessalonians 3:10-15)  I was not talking about people who have a spirit of poverty who are not recreated in My image.  Don't judge them.  They neither have My Spirit's new creation inside of them, nor have they had the demon of poverty cast out of them.  My children of promise have the spiritual power to deny that demon of poverty and idleness and work successfully.  Other people do not have the power.
    Jesus said that people who feed the poor, give drink to the thirsty, visit the sick, clothe the naked, house the strangers and visit the prisoners will enter into my kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 25:34-45)  Be cautious lest you bind yourself in patriotic loyalty to a nation who refuses to feed the poor, clothe the naked, give drink to the thirsty, house the strangers and visit the prisoners.  If you bind yourself in patriotic fervor to a nation who neglects those things but yet calls itself by My name, you will find yourself in the company of the goats outside of My kingdom of heaven. 
    Yes, I said that to what you bind yourself on earth, you are also bound to the demons in the spiritual dimension that motivate that entity. (Matthew 16:19; Matthew 18:18) If you bind yourself to a nation that oppresses the poor, the oppressed and the homeless, then you have bound yourself to the demons who rule that nation and you will declare yourself ineligible to enter into My kingdom of heaven while you live in the earth. That is why I said not to swear allegiance to anything in the earth. (Matthew 5:33-34)
    That to which you bind yourself in loyalty on earth, you also bind yourself to any demons who motivate them and so you inherit the consequences of their sins.  If they oppress the poor and you are bound to them in patriotism or loyalty, you bind yourself to the consequences of their sins. 
    What you do to the poor, you do to Me is a truth that Jesus Christ said.  
    Your Heavenly Father of Mercy 

No comments: