Friday, September 18, 2020

PROPHESIES FOR YOUR FUTURE

My Dear Precious Child,
    Many of the future prophesies of the old covenant prophets concerned the coming to earth of My new covenant with people where the kingdom of God came to live inside of you and surrounded you in the spiritual dimension.  All other prophesies were current at the time and concerned the actions of the people of Israel and Judah. Because of their rebellion against Me, their shedding of innocent blood, their oppression of the poor, their greed, their harlotry of children and the idolatry of Israel, I had to find intercessors somewhere, called prophets, who would speak for Me to the kings and priests of those countries to repent.  The people didn't always repent.  When they did I was eager to restore our relationship but as long as they made gods of other earthly things, it was impossible for Me to bless them like I wanted.  As a result of their fraternizing with demons through their idolatry of money, their idolatry of kings and priests and man made idols, it was impossible for Me to restore our covenant relationship. 
    You have read in the history books concerning Israel that it was a perpetual thing for them to depart from Me, choosing instead to fraternize with demons of idolatry through making their own idols by either idolizing sinful kings and priests or building their own man made idols, idolizing money, also idolizing the demon of domination which caused them to oppress the poor, widows and children.  Because of the sins of the people, they opened the doors of their country to the devil's works of floods, locusts, diseases, droughts and other calamities.  I always sent a prophet to speak My words to them, words of instructions to return to Me or they would suffer complete defeat at the hands of their enemy, the devil.  (Isaiah 58: 3-14; 9:1-15)
   Along with My instructions through the prophets concerning the religious and political rulers returning to Me for My guidance and protection, I also spoke through many of the prophets about My Salvation which was to eventually come to earth through Jesus Christ's ministry in the earth, His death for the sins of the world, His resurrection, His coming to take up residence with Me in My Heaven, and also I prophesied My Holy Spirit's ministry in the earth by His becoming Lord of the lives of My children in the earth by guiding them from the inside of them, prophesying My will through their mouths in My spiritual language in intercessory prayers, and their allowing Me to rid the earth of the demons which have plagued it since Adam and Eve allowed the demons to flood the earth with their evil.
   It was after warning Israel again and again through prophets about their constantly fraternizing with the devil by making him their idol and by My seeing that they would never completely reform their ways that I declared My plan for Salvation for all mankind.  That is when I gave Isaiah and other prophets a vision, a peek into My heavenly plan for the eventual Salvation of the earth.  I said that I would come to earth Myself in the person of My Son and make a new covenant with humanity and the earth by eventually sending My Holy Spirit into the lives of people and putting My prophetic words in their mouths.(Isaiah 59:16-21)  By those means, I would certainly have constant intercessors, those being prophets who speak for Me. 
    In his vision, Isaiah observed the glories which accompany those people who choose to be baptized by My Holy Spirit and allow Me to put My words in their mouths to pray in intercessory prayers.  I identified it as Zion, just like I did though the new covenant writer of Hebrews who reminded My children that they had been surrounded by Zion, the heavenly Jerusalem, when they had been born of My Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit. (Isaiah 50; Hebrews 12:1 and Hebrews 2:22-29)
    When My children become born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit, they become prophets for Me by allowing Me to pray My perfect will for their lives when they pray intercessory prayers in My spiritual language.  (Romans 8;26-28)  They also fulfill the ministry of a prophet when they allow My Holy Spirit to speak in their intercessor prayers the execution of the demons who continue to harass them. (Ephesians 6:10-19) I speak through their mouths in My Holy Spirit's spiritual language the commands to the demons to leave that child of mine and go to the fiery furnace which is their final judgment from Me.  Jesus Christ said that My children will shine like the sun in My kingdom of heaven because the demons are gone from their lives on earth. (Matthew 13:36-42) That is when you become the light of the world. (Matthew 5:14-16) 
    You are a prophet, a person in the world who speaks for Me.  You speak My will for your life when you pray intercessory prayers in the language of the Holy Spirit.  There is nothing prophesied to the nation of Israel in the old, dead ineffective covenant that pertained to My children in My new covenant except the prophesies about the ministry of Jesus Christ and My Holy Spirit.  Any old prophesies relating to curses for the nation of Israel were for them when they were rebellious people.  Those curses have nothing to do with you unless you become rebellious, too.  I came to earth to live in you when you were born again and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  From there forward in your life, My will for your life is spoken through your mouth in My spiritual language in intercessory prayers.  Nothing that was prophesied about the curses for Israel because of their disobedience relate to you by your binding yourself to false prophets.  When you follow the guidance of My Holy Spirit and pray in intercessory prayers, ALL THING WORK TOGETHER FOR YOUR GOOD.
    Your Father of Good Works  

No comments: