Sunday, September 6, 2020

THE NEW JERUSALEM

 My Dear Precious Child,
   In Isaiah's magnificent and beneficial vision that he received which allowed him to observe My Salvation which was eventually going to come to humanity and the earth when My Holy Spirit came to live inside of My children and My kingdom came to earth to surround My children.  I called it the New Jerusalem, referring to a new worship center which would be inside of My children of promise.  Jesus said that My children must worship Me in Spirit and in truth, no longer in an earthly edifice. (John 4:23) The temple in Jerusalem was eventually destroyed by an earthquake when Jesus Christ was crucified and went to hell for the sins of the whole world.  Previously in his vision, Isaiah saw all of the plans and even observed the benefits to the Jews and Gentiles who followed the instructions of the risen Christ when He appeared to them and told them to go to the city of Jerusalem into an upper room and wait for what I had promised to them, which turned out to be more wonderful than they could ever imagine. (Acts 1:1-5; Acts 2:1-21)  
    In describing the event which eventually occurred in the lives of the obedient people in the upper room, Isaiah's vision allowed him to observe the promised birth of a new nation in the lives of the people, which is My kingdom of God.  He saw the birth of Jesus, writing that there was no pain when His mother delivered a male child, asking had anyone every heard of that, of a woman delivering a child without pain?  He wrote, "Whoever heard of such a thing?"  Then Isaiah also asked if eventually a new nation could be born in a single day or a country become reality in one day.  Yet, he wrote, that when Zion was barely in labor she gives birth to her children.  
   Through Isaiah the proclamation about Zion prophesied that when My Salvation became real in the earth that when My children become born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit that My kingdom of God would become manifested in the life of a person in one instant inside of My children and surrounding My children of promise.  The phenomenon was later referred to by Paul as happening in the twinkling of an eye.(I Corinthians 15:51-52)  What happened in the upper room at Jerusalem signaled the end of the old, ineffective covenant and the beginning of My new and last covenant with humanity, the covenant of My Holy Spirit.  You experienced it yourself when you were baptized in My Holy Spirit.  You were changed from the inside out with new motivations, new thoughts, new attitudes, new speech and new actions, all of them produced by My Holy Spirit coming to live inside of you and surround you with My New Jerusalem from heaven in which is the presence of My myriad of angels, the spirits of the dead who were raised with Christ, the spirits of men who were made perfect, Jesus, His blood and Me. (Hebrews 12:22-29)  The writer of that book of Hebrews called the new kingdom of heaven by the name of Zion, which is the heavenly Jerusalem, the fulfillment of the prophesy of Isaiah which he observed in a vision.
    In Isaiah's vision he described the benefits to My children who come to Me and become citizens of My kingdom of God.  He said that the country would be Zion and it would be like a mother to all of My children.  I said that My children would receive My wisdom, insight and knowledge as milk from her breasts, calling them milk of comfort. (Isaiah 66:11) Later when Jesus Christ was describing My Holy Spirit, He referred to Him as the Comforter, saying that He is the Spirit of Truth and that everyone who partakes of His wisdom and knowledge shall become new creatures with every sip of heavenly milk. (John 14:15-21; John 16:7-15) Those sips refer to every word that proceeds from My mouth. (Matthew 4:4)
   In Isaiah's prophesy, there were more promises to come, similar to Isaiah's previous proclamations.  As a result of becoming a new person as a result ot the new birth and receiving My kingdom of heaven to surround you as your new nation, Isaiah wrote that I would spread prosperity over the new citizens of My spiritual nation like a river and I would send the wealth of nations like an overflowing torrent.  I showed Isaiah in his vision that My children of My kingdom of heaven would be carried around in the arms of Zion, their new country, and they would be comforted in her lap like a baby.  He reiterated three times that I would be their comfort by the power of My Holy Spirit from the inside of them and from their new nation, My kingdom of heaven, which surrounds them in the spiritual dimension. (Isaiah 66:12-13)
    Isaiah's vision was necessary, as was all prophesies, because Jesus Christ had not yet come to earth to die for the sins of the world and to send His power source, My Holy Spirit, into the earth to reside in My children who seek Me and My righteousness until everything relating to My plan for Salvation was prophesied by a prophet in the earth, bringing to earth what was planned in My heaven.       
     When John the Baptist prophesied, he prophesied the name of the marvelous phenomenon which was to change the world forever.  John said that his baptism in water was merely for repentance, which is to turn from evil ways to accepting My ways of love.  Then John uttered the final prophesy relating to My salvation coming into the earth.  He said, "One is coming of whose sandals I am not fit to carry."  John continued, "He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire."  (Matthew 3:11-12)  Sure enough, on the day of the first Pentecost and every time thereafter when My children are baptized with My Holy Spirit and fire, there are immediate miraculous events and miraculous events that follow. (Acts 2:3-4)
   Isaiah observed all of My plan for salvation years before the Event.  The prophesy was expedient because it had to become reality in the minds of people before it could become reality in the earth.  (Romans 4:17)
   My entire creation changed when prophesies concerning My kingdom of God were fulfilled in the earth when My children became born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  The new heaven and new earth, as prophesied by Isaiah, came into being.  All things become new in the lives of My children who change their nationality into My spiritual nation of the Kingdom of God by their being baptized in My Holy Spirit.  You behold all things become new. (II Corinthians 5:17)
   Your Father of Instant Change

No comments: