Saturday, September 19, 2020

CALL FOR VOICES

CALLING FOR VOICES
My Dear Precious Child,
    From the beginning of time after Adam gave control of his earth to evil forces of the devil I have looked for intercessors to speak for Me into the earth's atmosphere and to speak to hearing ears My advice on how to escape from the curses which the devil placed on the earth that I had given to Adam for his own property over which I gave to him complete dominion.  In times of great evil in the earth, I have searched for people to serve as intercessors between earth and My heaven, people eager to speak My Words in the earth.  Sometimes it took human years before I could find an intercessor willing to be a prophet and speak My Words which I gave to them to speak as temporary Salvation from the devil's curses which persist in the earth.  Moses answered the call, also Isaiah, Jeremiah, Joel and other men were obedient to speak the solution to the problems that had overcome Israel and its people.  My Saving Words to them always involved their turning from evil ways of oppressing the poor, robbing from the poor, furthering injustices to strangers from other lands, and worshiping idols of money and idols.  I always told them to care for the poor, also widows and orphans as an act of repentance which meant they would turn from their wicked ways.  I also told Isaiah to tell the Jews to stop pointing their finger in blame to other people for their own sins. (Isaiah 59: 1-4 and Isaiah 58:6-8) My instructions were to command them to stop obeying the temptations to do the devil's works in the earth and to instead return to doing My actions in the earth.  If they did, then I could bless them and their lands because the demonic barriers between their earth and My heaven had been removed because the Jews had returned to Me, the Father of Goodness.
    Also part of My prophesies through the prophets was the coming of My new covenant of the Holy Spirit where I would come to live inside of My children who obey My instruction and become born of My Holy Spirit and baptized in My Holy Spirit.  Because My Holy Spirit lives inside of you and My other children of promise, when you pray in My Holy Spirit then My unadulterated, pure Words bypass your earthly mind and proceed directly from My Holy Spirit inside of your own spirit and I use your own voice to speak forth My Words of Salvation directly through your mouth without any interference from your human mind.  It is the most miraculous event in the life of people and in the world when you open your mouth and allow My Holy Spirit to speak My Words of instructions to My angels on how to completely save you, your family and your portion of the earth from the devil's works in your life.
    The path that you took was similar to the paths of others.  You first became born of My Holy Spirit and were baptized in water for repentance. (Matthew 3:1-10)  That was only the first step.  Then you found that was only the starting point and you read in My Instruction Book that John the Baptist, the prophet of repentance and being baptized in water, himself said there was much more.  He said that another person was coming from Me who would baptize you with the Holy Spirit.(Matthew 3:11-12.  That was My Son Jesus Christ who died for the sins of the world.  After He rose from the dead He said that you must be baptized in My Holy Spirit in order to have complete Salvation from the works of the devil in your life. (Acts1:1-8)  He said that you would need My power of the Holy Spirit in your life in order to defeat evil.
     You asked Me to baptize you in the Holy Spirit and I did which caused you to begin praying in My language of heaven. (Acts 2:1-13)  That was the fulfilling of the prophesy of the prophet Joel generations before Jesus Christ had ministered in the earth and died for the sins of the world.  After you were baptized in My Holy Spirit, there was great rejoicing in heaven because another person, you particularly, had finally allowed My Words in My spiritual language, the Words of Salvation, to be spoken into the earth by using you and your voice, which activates My entire kingdom of heaven to enter the picture and begin to bring to you and your family complete freedom from the works of the devil.  Instead of evil works in your life, you experience My kingdom of heaven on earth as long as you walk in the guidance of My Holy Spirit and pray in the language of My Holy Spirit.  Your praying in the language of heaven allows Me to speak through your own mouth My plans of Salvation for you and your entire family which include casting out of the earth the generational demons which have plagued your family.  Being baptized in My Holy Spirit and your praying in the language of My Holy Spirit was, and still is, My only way for complete Salvation of My children and their earth.  (Ephesians 6:19-19)
    Many of My children of promise who are baptized in My Holy Spirit are walking around with My plan for Salvation for them and their family inside of them but they are blinded by the devil to the truth of what their praying in intercessory prayers in the Holy Spirit does for them. (Matthew 13:36-43)  It brings heaven into earth in their lives but they are still blinded to the truth that they just need to open their mouths and pray in My prayer language on all occasions.  When they do, then miracles will begin to happen every day in their lives.
   My entire kingdom of heaven is activated to begin working for you and your family the minute you being praying in your closet in the language of My Holy Spirit.  (Romans 8:26-28)  Angels celebrate your decision because they know My Salvation from evil works is coming to you and your family.
   Your Father of Many Saving Words

No comments: