Wednesday, September 23, 2020

SHARED SPIRITUAL AUTHORITY

My Dear Sweet Precious Child,
    As I have told you, We are a co-op, with Me in My heaven in My spiritual dimension around you and you in the earth living in harmony with Me.  Only is that possible when you are walking in the guidance of the Holy Spirit and praying in the spiritual language of My Holy Spirit.  We share authority in your life in the earth because you have made Me the authority in your life by your always seeking My guidance, My wisdom, My knowledge and My insight through My Holy Spirit who lives inside of you. 
   I do not share My guidance in your life with any earthly political agenda because My constitution and bylaws of My kingdom of heaven have taken the place of the weak and demonically controlled earthly religious and political tenets which are controlled by the devil, regardless of the confession of your earthly pledge of allegiance to a nation which professes dependency upon Me.  If your political/religious leaders are not motivated by love for all humanity and dedicated to bringing peace between all people instead of championing strife and discord, then your earthly country is controlled by the devil.  Jesus Christ told the political and religious leaders of his time that they were of the devil, that he was their father. (John 8:42-44)
    When the politicians in any nation dominate and rob from the poor, injure and cage children, separate families, give power to diseases by ignoring the power of evil in them, speak hatred and bitterness toward their fellow citizens and put the economy (money) ahead of everything else, then the devil is still in control even if your money and your pledge of allegiance declares otherwise by their saying "in God we trust."  When the god of politicians is money, then they are accurate in their professions as to what it is, because they have labeled their money as their god. (I Timothy 6:10) 
   Jesus said that when My children are saying that their government and citizens are dedicated to doing My will but they are sowing bitter, hateful, divisive, financially lustful, lying, judgmental seeds into the lives of their constituents by their attitudes and actions, they deny My Lordship over their nation.  The Pharisees, Sadducees, scribes, priests and deacons of the Jewish temple professed to be My children and that I was their God, yet Jesus Christ called them a den of robbers and said the devil was their father.  (Jeremiah 7:11; Mark 11:17) 
    Some of My very own children bind themselves to the political/religious leaders in loyalty and in doing so they give authority to the devil in their own lives to do his destruction actions.  Instead of Me and My loving authority being their partner in our co-op in the earth which brings My heaven into their lives on earth, they continue to inherit the curses of the devil because they join in with the bullying fruit of the politicians of their fleshly nation and wonder why they are cursed in so many areas. (Galatians 5:13-26; James 3:16; )
    My Holy Spirit wrote through Paul that you should not be deceived, that whatever seeds you sow in the earth will result in the harvest that is produced in your life.  (Galatians 6:7-10)  If you sow the seeds of hatred, division and elitism that your fleshly nation espouses, then you will reap the same things in your life.  If you sow the seeds of love, peace, harmony, and doing acts of goodness, kindness and mercy for all people, then you will reap the riches of My kingdom of heaven because it has truly come in your life on earth.(Ephesians 4:27-32)
    Be good fruit inspectors and you will not be deceived.  My Holy Spirit discerns spirits for you and will alert you to rotten fruit.
    Your Father of Tasty, Nutritious Fruit
    

No comments: