Wednesday, August 19, 2020

MORE BARRICADES BETWEEN EARTH AND HEAVEN

My Dear Precious Child,
    We looked at the prophet Isaiah's insight into the spiritual dimension where he observed the barricades that are often placed between earth and heaven by the devil, with the permission of people.  Those barricades separate My children from Me so that they cannot hear My voice and the barricades keep Me from hearing their appeals and prayers.  We looked at the barricading demons of killing, guilt, condemnation, lying and deceit and how they interfere with reception from earth of My children hearing My voice from heaven and they interfere with reception from My heaven of Me hearing their voices from earth of their appeals and prayers. (Isaiah 59:1-2) All of those are caused by the demonic barriers set up by the devil between earth and heaven that separates people from Me. 
   Isaiah compared the barriers to the eggs and webs of spiders.  He said that the demonic eggs open and afflict the sinner from the inside and the webs they spin will catch other people in their destructive devices. (Isaiah 59:5-6) Because of his insight into the revelation he said that the webs cannot completely disguise the evil like clothes because evil is apparent and it is visible to anyone who observes the demons' destructive works.  In describing the demons he wrote that their feet run around doing evil and quickly shed innocent blood because their thoughts are always to destroy, plunder and ruin the lives of My children as their greatest desires. (verse 7)  He said that the demons are not even acquainted with peace and they do not leave righteousness anywhere in their paths because their ways have always been crooked and whoever fraternizes with them will never know peace.  Those observations are perfect descriptions of the devil and his demons and their works in the lives of My children.(verse 8)
    Isaiah went on to further describe the condition of people in the earth who participate in the works of the devil, saying that righteousness is far from the earth and justice is nowhere to be found. (verse 9) He observed people looking for light, looking for brightness but only finding gloom, walking like blind men groping along walls like people without eyes, feeling their way, stumbling at noon as if it were dusk, in darkness like the dead. (verse 10) He said that people growl like bears and moan like doves unceasingly, always looking for righteousness and salvation but that help is far from them.  Isaiah confessed that the offenses of people were many and their sins and crimes were apparent. (verse 11)
    Then Isaiah declared that that pitiful, destructive, tragic situation in the earth was caused by the transgressions of people who were denying Me as their Lord.  He observed the actions of people as being outrageous and guilty of turning their backs on Me, their only help, in favor of false idols.(verse 12-13)  He said that they speak lies which were conceived in their hearts. As a result of the thoughts, attitudes, speech and actions of the people, righteousness is repelled by them so that truth is rejected and uprightness cannot enter into their lives.  He said that things had gotten so bad in the earth that there was no honesty to be found and anyone who turns from evil and speaks the truth has truth stolen from them. (verses 14-15)
   Does that sound like the condition of your world even though people profess to be My children?   That is not unusual.  Even people who call themselves by My name have their loyalties far from Me.  The Jewish nation is a good example.  The politicians and religious leaders knew lots of facts about Me, (like Job did) but they did not know Me face to face.  (Job 42:1-6) Many of My own children who call themselves Christians only know facts about Me and My kingdom but they have never entered into My kingdom of the Holy Spirit because they have stopped their allegiance at the cross of Jesus and the knowledge that He died for their sins.  That is all that they want is His forgiveness.  They don't want a relationship with Me and My interference in their lives in the form of the guidance of the Spirit of Truth, My Holy Spirit.  Their fellowship with church members is all that they desire. They rebel at fellowshipping with Me by praying in the Holy Spirit and meditating alone in their prayer closet until My Spirit has revealed truth to them one by one. (John 16:13-15) They want the benefits of My kingdom of God without having a one-on-one relationship with Me.  That is impossible.  They are willing to wait until their bodies die to enter into heaven and all the while I want them to enter My kingdom while they lived in the earth.  They still worship the creatures, things of the earth that man has created, instead of worshiping Me, their Creator. (I John 1:3-4)
  And so with that scenario in progress in their lives, they are tossed about with every demonic wind of doctrine, allowing fear and deception to rule their lives and set up barriers between themselves and Me.  They never inherit My full blessings in their lives on earth even though I sent My redeemer whom Isaiah saw in His vision.  (Ephesians 4:14-15)  He said that I sent a redeemer to the people in the world who turn from following the devil's voice to choosing to hear My voice by entering into My new covenant of the Holy Spirit, remaining in that newness of life, never returning to darkness by joining with the devil again caused by the deceptive teachings of false prophets. 
   Isaiah saw in his vision that I saw the suffering in the world and I looked around and saw no redeemer in the earth.  So I sent My Son as the Savior, Jesus Christ the righteous, to be the payment for their sins and to give to them the Tree of Life, who is the Holy Spirit, to live inside of them, (Isaiah 59:16)  I sent Him to earth equipped with justice as His breastplate, salvation as his helmet, vengeance against evil as His clothes, and truth as His shield.  I said that I would send My Spirit into My children and I would put My words in their mouths which would remain in their mouths and in the mouths of their children forever. 
   Forgiveness came to earth in the person of My Son Jesus Christ and then He sent salvation from all evil into the lives of My children when He baptized them in the Holy Spirit with the ability to speak the language of My heaven which is the same language with which I created the earth when I spoke formulas and the Holy Spirit and His angels watched over My words to perform the miracles, bringing light out of darkness and forming the earth.(Genesis 1)  It is through those words of the language of My Holy Spirit spoken through My children that I still bring light out of darkness by sending the demons out of the earth and into the fiery furnace which causes My children in the earth to shine like the sun in the earth. (John 1:1-5; Acts 2:1-Matthew 13:36-43)
   Salvation has come to the entire earth if My children will do what I commissioned them to do when I sent My Holy Spirit to live inside of them.  If they will give their mouths to the Holy Spirit, allowing Him to pray intercessory prayers through their mouths, then all of humanity and even the earth will be rid of the curses from the devil. (Romans 8:22-27; Ephesians 6:10-19)  Also allow Him to lead you into all truth.  Truth coming from other people to you will be tinged with unwise, powerless earthly knowledge.  My Holy Spirit knows you and He will teach you in the personal, intimate insights and words which He knows you can understand and the result will be peace and joy in your life on earth.
    Be a watchman, watching for barriers in the form of temptations to invade your mind.   Reject them and send them to hell the minute they show their ugly judgmental, lying, condemning, lustful, divisive, strife filled, envious, deceitful thoughts.  You have power over them by the power of My Holy Spirit inside of you.
    Don't let your spiritual battery run low.  Keep it fully charged by praying in the Holy Spirit at all times in your prayer closet. (Jude 20)
    Your Father Who Always Finds a Way 

No comments: