Sunday, August 2, 2020

SHAME IS CONDEMNATION AND DOMINATION

SHAME IS CONDEMNATION AND DOMINATION
My Dear Precious Child,
    When Adam and Eve refused to follow My advice and listened to the devil's temptations in their minds and followed them, I did not shame them or condemn them because of their disobedience.  It was the devil, himself, who shamed and condemned them in an effort to dominate them, which worked his primary plan to separate them from Me.  After they obeyed the devil's temptations, Adam and Eve hid from Me in shame and fear of punishment from Me, which was completely unfounded because I have no demonic actions in My character to shame anyone or punish anyone.  Sins have their own punishment and those punishments come from the devil.  (Genesis 3:1-20)
    The devil's strategy worked perfectly.  The effective strategy to cause them to fear Me and hide from Me in shame became a centuries old strategy which is still in effect in your world.  Children are tempted by the devil to defy their parents' guidance and they hide from their parents in fear and shame for doing something contrary to what the parents have taught them.  When caught in their transgressions, the children lie and blame someone else for their disobedience, displaying the character of the devil in their lives.  The parents then punish their children with corporal punishment which only increases sin in their lives because it causes anger in the children. (Colossians 3:21)
   My way of handling My children is the way that I counseled Adam and Eve.  When I inquired of them who had told them they were naked, I didn't shame them or condemn them.  Their new master, the devil, had already done that action of domination on them because those are his ways to deal with people who obey him. (John 8:44) Instead of shaming and condemning, I continued My loving guidance of them by telling them that their action of listening to the devil's temptations in their mind and then following them had brought dire consequences into their lives that would cause them to have hell in their lives on earth instead of their continuing to have My heaven in their lives on earth.  They had chosen a new evil foster father, and I no longer had complete guidance in their lives.  They continued to listen to the voice of evil in their minds as well as occasionally listening to Me.  Hell continued to govern their lives instead of My heaven. 
    Shame and condemnation are the devil's way to dominate My children because those thoughts in their mind separate My children from Me and cause them to continue to be led to do evil actions which increases the hell in their lives on earth.  (Genesis 3:6-8)My way to counsel My children after they have broken religious, parental or national laws is to teach them the bad effects of binding themselves to all evil actions by pointing out to them the consequences of their actions which had come also from hell along with the temptations.  My dealings with My children are always through loving words, never through evil actions.  I point out to them the devil's works in the scenarios, just like I did with Adam and Eve, hoping that they have learned hard lessons by listening to evil temptations in their mind and then obeying the temptations and suffering the consequences. 
    Shame, condemnation and domination separate My children from Me and cut off My ability to teach and guide them, which was the devil's intention when he tempts people.  (Genesis 3:13-20)  Forgiveness and love on My part restore My children to Me and place them in My family with My guidance which will benefit them in learning how to refuse evil temptations and only obey My advice which will bring them heaven on earth, or as Jesus called it "My kingdom of heaven", in their lives on earth.
   Parents who use shame, condemnation and domination with their children give permission to the devil to continue his evil works in the lives of their children.  Parents who use My manner of dealing with their children will teach, guide and encourage their children away from obeying temptations in their minds and lead them onto the paths of virtuous living which brings blessings into their lives instead of curses.  The consequences from local officials and court personnel from making wrong choices are often enough to keep a child or adult from making further bad choices, and  guidance from parents on how to stay on the path of making good choices will gird up the parents' influence in the minds of their children.
    Punishment never worked for My children.  Only wise and loving guidance from parents creates future caring, loving, wise, forgiving adults which will continue for generations.  Punitive punishment for civil lawbreakers has never worked.  It just continues the devil's works in the earth.  Reformation and rehabilitation works wonders because it teaches lawbreakers to refuse the temptations to make evil choices and instead to make wise choices.
    It all goes back to the Garden of Eden. 
    Your Father of Loving Guidance          

No comments: